剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
And I'm no different from anyone else on this plane. Including you.
我只想回家见我的家人
I just wanna get home and see my family.
见我儿子 见他妈妈
See my son. See his mum.
任何其他的只会是谎言
Anything else would be a lie.
他在威胁要采取军事行动
He's threatening military action.
但我们对此有所怀疑 不是吗
But we take all that with a pinch of salt, don't we?
不一定 他们虽然是盟友
Well, no, not necessarily. I mean, they might be allies,
但我们没有给他们任何放松警惕的理由
but there's nothing we're giving them that's gonna help put them at ease.
如果他们担心 我们也应该担心
So, if they're worried, we should be worried.
不 我们需要和首相谈谈 马上
No, we need to speak to the PM and do it now.
否则 有一天 当人们在调查这问题时
Otherwise, one day, when people are poring over this,
会想知道我们为何用了这么久
they'll wanna know what took us so long.
- 你看到了吗 活脱脱的自保行为 - 我不是在自保
- Did you see that? Live arse-covering? - That's not what I'm doing.
这就是他的想法 真的 他第一个想法
That's where his head goes. Genuinely, his first thought.
不是如何保护飞机上的民众
Not how he protects the people on the plane...
- 路易丝 - 而是如何保护自己
- Louise. - ...how he protects himself.
不可思议
Extraordinary.
听着 我们需要展示这是英国
Listen, we need to show that this is British.
英国的飞机 英国乘客 我们是目标 不是他们
British plane, British passengers. We are the target, not them.
继续走
Keep going.
这里是布加勒斯特航♥空♥交通管制
This is live from ATC Bucharest.
我在和谁说话
Who am I speaking to?
爱丽丝 是第一个发现情况的管制员
Alice. The controller who first flagged this.
和刚才一样你可以看到我们的航♥班♥ 但现在 就在它旁边...
You can see our flight just as before, but now, just next to it...
- 有个X形标记 - X形
- An X. - An X,
因为它没有商业航♥班♥号♥
because it has no commercial flight number.
意味着是私人未注册的
Meaning it's a private, unregistered
或者 最可能是军事飞机
or, most likely, military aircraft.
如果你仔细看 不止一架
And if you look closely, it's not the only one.
关上所有窗板
Close all the blinds.
- 关上你该死的窗板 - 窗板
- Get your fucking blinds down! - The blinds.
- 关上... - 所有人 马上关上窗板
- Close them... - Everybody, blinds down now!
不许打开
...and keep them closed.
- 你们听见她说的话了 快点 马上关上 - 关上窗板
- You heard what she said! Move! Now! Down! - Blinds down!
关上所有窗板 快点
Shut every last fucking blind! Do it!
面朝前
Face forward.
不许沟通 没什么可看的
Do not communicate. There is nothing for it to see.
你听见他说的话了 后面的 关上窗板
You heard him! You at the back, close the blinds!
王国29 你在北约组织保护的领空飞行
Kingdom 2-9, you are flying in airspace protected by NATO.
王国29 如果不能回答 用机翼摆动示意
Kingdom 2-9, if unable to respond, wing-rock to acknowledge.
对此我们有计划
There's a plan in place for this.
如果发生这种情况就不理会 我们是这么说的
If this happens, we ignore 'em. That's what we said.
他们什么都不能做
They can't do anything.
他们可以把我们击落
They can shoot us down.
什么 一架英国飞机 在某个随机的国家上空
What? A British plane? Over some random country?
他们这是宣战
They'd start a war.
我们越往西飞 就越安全
And the further west we go, the safer it gets.
我们没事的
We will be just fine.
王国29 如果你不回答
Kingdom 2-9, if you do not respond,
我们将被迫采取行动
we will be forced to take action.
会有相应计划的
There'll be a plan for that.
发命令的人 他们有完备的计划
The people who ordered this, they got a plan for everything.
我能告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
好
Yeah.
你贴在伤口上的东西没有效果
That thing you stuck on, it's not working.
感觉失血更严重了
Feels like the bleeding's getting worse.
嘿 那是欧洲战斗机
Hey. That's a Eurofighter.
很可能是北约组织
Meaning it may well be NATO.
那是好事 对吗
That's good, isn't it?
英国属于北约组织 他们在我们一边
Britain's NATO. They're on our side.
但我们不是他们要保护的人
But we're not the people they're protecting.
我们是他们要阻止的人
We're what they're protecting people from.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something!
沟通 给他们传个信
Communicate. Get them a message.
别动
Stay.
到后面座位上去
Go to the seat behind. The seat behind.
不 别动
No. Stay.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
什么...
What are--
天空卫士 我是火星
Skywatch, this is Mars.
我们在飞机中部看到有人 待命
We have visual with a figure mid-fuselage. Stand by.
联♥系♥人是女性 大约30岁 30
Contact is female. Age around 30. Three-zero.
联♥系♥人受到攻击
Contact is being attacked.
我们是怎么说的
What did we say to you?
不许沟通 别捣乱
Do not communicate. Don't fuck with me!
明白吗 嘿
You understand? Oy!
回去
Get back!
攻击者有武器
Attacker is armed.
确认 攻击者有武器
Confirmed. Attacker is armed.
不许动
Do not fucking move.
回到座位上
Get back in your seat.
快点
Move it!
坐下
Sit down.
不许再站起来
And don't get up again.
我们看不到人了
We've lost visual.
收到 待命 寻求升级准许
Copy that. Stand by. Seeking permission to escalate.
贝蒂娜 听我说
Betina, listen to me.
我对你说实话 目前我最多只能做这些
I'm gonna be honest with you. At this point, that is the best I can do.
是
Yes.
是 好吧 很好
Yeah, okay. Very good.
她发火了
She lost it?
是 她发火了 但她有道理
Yeah, she's lost it. And she's got a point, to be fair.
他们有一架不回应的客机
They've got a non-communicative passenger plane
径直飞向他们的首都
heading straight for their capital city.
我是说 如果反过来
I mean, if it was the other way around,
如果那架飞机在飞向伦敦 并一直不理会我们
if that plane was coming to London and it carried on ignoring us,
我们会将它击落
we'd be shooting it down.
我要死了 是不是
I'm gonna die, ain't I?
不 别这么说
No, don't say that.
- 我要死了 完了 - 不 不要这么说 好吗
- I am. This is it. - No. Don't start talking like that. Okay?
你一旦开始这么说 你的身体就开始相信
As soon as you start talking like that, your body starts believing it.
你和我一样 你会回家的 好吗
You're just like me. You're gonna go home, all right?
回到家人身边 好吗 回到你爱的人身边
To your family, all right? To the people you love.
这是真的吗
Is this real now?
那些爱你的人
The people who love you?
你真的在帮我吗
Are you helping me for real now?
是 不要动 朋友
Yeah, just hold still, mate.
看着我 我告诉过你了 我有个儿子和你一样大
Look at me. I told you, I've got a son your age.
如果这发生在他身上 我也希望有人帮他
And if this was happening to him, I'd want someone to help him too.
飞机上有医生吗
Is there a doctor on board, please?
有人需要帮助 拜托了
A man needs some help here, please!
(波斯湾 迪拜)
(伦敦)
(伊♥拉♥克♥ 巴格达)
(土耳其 伊斯坦布尔)
(罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特)
对不起 我能和你说话吗
Excuse me. Could I speak with you, please?
无论你想说什么 都可以从那里说
Anything you wanna say, you can say from there.
我们需要和战斗机交流
We need to talk to the jets.
我们不交流
We're not doing that.
让我向负责的伙计解释一下
If I could just explain to the chap who's in charge.
“伙计”
"Chap"?
- 负责的人 - 他会很喜欢
- The man in charge. - He's gonna love that.
请让我解释一下
If I could just explain, please.
这是他的命令 朋友 我们不理会他们
It's coming from him, mate. We're ignoring them.
- 他这样决定了 - 为什么
- That's what he's decided. - Why?
- 对 为什么 - 不
- Yeah. Why? - No.
绝不沟通
There's no fucking conversation.
如果你不会改变主意
If you're not gonna change your mind,
让他说说有什么坏处
what's the harm in just letting him say it?
他什么都不能说
He's not saying anything.
他就坐在那 而且要闭嘴
He's sitting there, and he's gonna shut the fuck up!
怎么了
What's this?
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表