剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表
so there are people on this flight that only speak Arabic.
所以 如果你要劫持飞机
So, if you're gonna hijack a plane,
-你就需要会说阿♥拉♥伯语 -手持设备
- Arabic's a language you need to speak. - Handheld devices.
这并不意味着你是自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者 只是有备而来
It doesn't make you a suicide bomber. It just means you're prepared.
手♥机♥ 平板电脑
Phones. Tablets.
设备
Devices.
无线网络关闭了
The Wi-Fi is off...
不需要当英雄
so no need to be a hero.
在你们知道这些人的身份之前 什么也别做
Until you know who these people are, do nothing.
这没用
It's not gonna work.
他们不会让你进去 如果出了事的话
They won't let you in. Not if something's happening.
说得对
That's right.
这是规定
That's the rule.
说得对 所以你要说服他们
That's right. That's why you're gonna convince 'em.
驾驶舱
Flight deck.
他们想进入驾驶舱
They want access to the cockpit.
这不可能
That's not possible.
我知道 可是他们有枪 还有 他们不会放弃
I know that, but they've got guns, and they're not giving up.
不 我们明白
No, we understand that. We understand that,
可这就是我们不能开门的原因 你知道的
but that's why we can't open the door. You know that.
-她说不行 -她
- She's saying no. - She?
-副驾驶 -和机长说
- First officer. - Talk to the pilot.
-他会说同样的话 -和机长说 马上
- He'll say the same thing. - The pilot. Now.
我需要和机长通话
I need to speak to the captain.
我是机长
Captain speaking.
他们想进入驾驶舱
They want access to the cockpit.
你知道我们不能这么做
You know we can't do that.
我知道 我说过了
I know that. I've said that.
跟他说昨天晚上对你有多么重要
Talk to him about last night, about what it meant to you.
广场酒店
The Plaza.
你怎么知道
How do you know about that?
说那是美妙的一夜 说到迪拜的每次飞行都很美妙
Say it was magical. Say every trip to Dubai is magical.
-罗宾 -因为你们可以在一起
- Robin. - 'Cause you get to be together.
因为你爱他
Because you love him.
罗宾
Robin.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him you love him.
罗宾 他们知道
Robbie, they know.
说呀
Say it!
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
科莱特 我也爱你
I love you too, Colette.
他如果不开门 我就扣扳机
Either he opens that door, or I pull this trigger.
他会杀了我 拜托 打开门
He's gonna kill me. Please, just open the door.
他要打爆我的头 拜托
He's gonna blow my head off. Please.
如果门不开 我们杀了这个 再杀一个 就这样继续 明白吗
If it doesn't open, we kill this one and do another one and so on, yeah?
如果他们控制了这架飞机
If they take control of this plane,
他们可以飞到任何地方 用它做任何事
they can fly it anywhere, do anything with it.
(驾驶舱门)
不 你...
No. You--
-罗宾 -我不想和你搏斗
- Robin. - I don't want to fight you.
别让我和你搏斗 我不想和你搏斗
Don't make me fight you. I don't want to fight you.
-不 -安娜...住...安娜 住手
- No! - Anna. Anna, s-- Anna, stop!
住手 听我说...我要开门 知道吗
Stop. Listen to me. Listen to me. I'm going to open that door, okay?
如果你试图阻止我 我会伤害你
If you try to stop me, I will hurt you.
你和我搏斗 我会和你搏斗 而且我会赢
You fight me, I will fight you, and I will win.
无论发生什么 无论你怎么看我
Whatever happens, whatever you think of me,
我都会打开那扇门
I'm opening that door.
不
No.
不 住手
No! Stop!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
王国29是一架英国A330飞机
Kingdom 2-9 is a British A330
现在进入巴林领空
now entering the Bahraini airspace.
我们将与它保持联♥系♥最多20分钟
We'll have contact with it for another 20 minutes, maximum.
迪拜 这是王国29 你能听到吗
Dubai, this is Kingdom 2-9. Do you copy?
王国29 请讲
Kingdom 2-9, go ahead.
迪拜 我可以报告事件现在已解决
Dubai, I can report the incident has now been resolved.
已解决
Resolved?
正确 我很高兴地说整件事是虚惊一场
That is correct. I'm happy to say the entire thing was a false alarm.
很抱歉给你造成焦虑
We're sorry for any anxiety.
王国29 你刚说你们发生确定事件
Kingdom 2-9, you said you had a definite incident.
“机上确定有安全事件” 怎么会是虚惊一场
"Definite security incident on board." How is that a false alarm?
原来是...
It turns out there was a--
几名喝醉酒的乘客
It was just a couple of drunken passengers
想开个糟糕的玩笑
trying to make a sick joke.
我们将通知希思罗机场 确保等我们到达时
We'll be notifying Heathrow to make sure the police are there
警♥察♥在那里审问他们
to question them on arrival.
我们可以为你通知
We can do that for you.
-不用 迪拜 -这不是问题
- Negative, Dubai. - It's no problem.
谢谢 迪拜
Thank you, Dubai,
但我想我们已经浪费了你太多时间
but I think we've wasted enough of your time already.
这样的话 你现在正在离开我们的领空
In that case, you're now leaving our airspace.
我们希望你一路平安
We wish you a safe onward journey.
王国29 收到
Kingdom 2-9, copy.
好 现在关掉无线网络
Good. Now turn off the Wi-Fi.
他们说没有无线网络
They said there's no Wi-Fi.
如果没有无线网络 为什么要收走所有人的手♥机♥
If there's no Wi-Fi, then why take everyone's phones?
(信息 玛莎)
这是300机型 我通常飞200机型
This is a 300. I usually fly the 200s.
(机上出事了 严重 但我)
找到了
There.
(无线网络已关闭)
来看看
Here, look.
是你干的
You did that.
(杰贝阿里 阿布扎比)
你失望了
You're disappointed?
不 我松了口气
No, I'm relieved.
现在你还得完成书面报告
Now you have to do all the paperwork too.
为一架喊狼来了的飞机
For the plane that cried wolf.
森尼尔
Senil?
加拉
Gala?
森尼尔
Senil?
只是需要一点时间 没别的
It's just gonna take a bit of time. That's all.
你这样说了几个月了 他的期望是什么
Well, you've been saying that for months. What does he expect?
抱歉 这话没用
I'm sorry. Not helpful.
你准备好面试了吗
You ready for your interview?
我想是吧
I think so.
你会很棒 一切都会很好
You're gonna be great. It's gonna be fine.
你今天会表现很棒
You're gonna have an amazing day.
怎么了
What is it?
“这是你们的乘务组
"This is your cabin crew speaking.
飞机现在完全...
This flight is now under the complete,
并不可逆转地处在劫持者的控制之下
and irreversible control of those who have taken charge.
所有与地面的通讯方式已被切断
All means of communication with the ground has been severed.
这架飞机之外的任何人 都不知道机上有任何问题
Nobody outside of this aircraft is aware of any issues on board.
机长和乘务人员决定
The captain and cabin crew have decided
全面合作是最好也是唯一的出路
full cooperation is the best and only way forward.
如果...
If--
如果你们保持冷静
If you stay calm,
留在你们的座位上 并按照指示做
stay in your allocated seats, and do as instructed,
这次航♥班♥就完全可以继续正常飞行
there is nothing to stop this flight continuing exactly as it normally would.
但是 如果抵抗...
Resist, however, and--
但是 如果抵抗 你不仅会被严厉惩罚
Resist, however, and not only will you be severely punished,
其他随机选择的无辜乘客也会受到惩罚
but so too will other innocent passengers chosen at random
以儆效尤”
as an example to the rest of the plane."
相信我 这不会有用的
Take it from me. That's not gonna get you anywhere.
“女士们 先生们 现在飞机距离伦敦还有六小时
"Ladies and gentlemen, this flight is now six hours from London.
六小时之后 这一切就都过去了”
Six hours and this will all be over."
我告诉他了 我们谈过 我告诉他不要登上那架飞机
I told him. We spoke about it. I told him not to get on the plane.
爸爸不会对这种事说谎
Dad wouldn't lie about something like this.
好吧 他在从迪拜回来的飞机上 是吗
All right. So, he's on a flight back from Dubai, yeah?
你有航♥班♥号♥吗
You got a flight number?
没有
No.
但妈妈有
But Mum will.
剧集 | 劫机七小时(2023) | 导航列表