剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
You shouldn't be smoking.
你也不该这么啰嗦的
And you shouldn't be talking.
过来
Come here.
才不 你过来 - 不 你过来
No, you come here. - No, you come here.
不 你才过来
No, you come here.
还想要吗?
You still want?
我还想要
I still want.
别担心 进得去的
Don't worry. It will fit.
哇哦
Wow, wow.
你觉得这些就够了?
You think this will be enough?
滚开
Fuck off.
天啊
Oh my God.
可以吗 嗯?
Is OK? Hmm?
我靠 罗扎诺夫
Holy shit, Rozanov.
你还行吗?
You still OK?
好的...
OK...
还可以吗?
It's still OK?
啊 老天爷
Ah, Jesus Christ.
你不会... - 哦 靠!
Are you... - Oh God!
天啊 霍兰德!
Oh God, Hollander!
现在床都被弄脏了
Now the bed's all dirty.
什么?
What?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我去冲个澡 好吗?
I will shower now, OK?
你把我榨了 霍兰德
You killed me, Hollander.
我不行了
I am dead.
刚才太他妈带劲了
That was so fucking hot.
等得值吗?
Worth the wait?
我该走了
I should go.
所以 奥♥运♥会期间我们见不着面
So, obviously, we won't see each other during the Olympics,
对吧?
right?
嗯 对
Well, right.
你家人肯定很高兴自己就在俄♥罗♥斯♥吧
Your family must be happy they're in Russia.
嗯 是的
Mmm. Yes.
我父母挺为我激动的
My parents are pretty psyched for me.
虽然因为去不了很恼火
They're pissed they can't come,
但我妈扬言说要每天凌晨四点起床
but my mom's threatening to wake up at 4:00 a.m.
去看每场比赛
to watch every game.
你父母肯定会去现场吧?
I bet your parents will be there, right?
我父亲会去
My father, yes.
我哥大概也会吧 谁知道呢
Maybe my brother, but who knows?
挺好
Cool.
不管怎么说 我可激动了
Anyways, I'm psyched.
这是我从小到大的梦想
I've been dreaming about it my whole life.
什么梦想?当季军吗?
Dreaming of what? Bronze medal?
想什么呢 哥们
You fucking wish, dude.
嘿 还记得我♥干♥到你无手射的那刻吗?
Hey, uh, remember when I made you come hands-free?
去你的 罗扎诺夫
Go fuck yourself, Rozanov.
这招可别太牛
Such a good trick.
你打的车肯定到了
Your cab is definitely here.
拜
Bye.
欢迎继续收听全明星冰球播客
Welcome back to Man in the Crease,
节目《最后防线》
your all-star hockey podcast.
在第一阶段
For the first period,
本届冬奥会已进行了四天
we're four days into this year's Winter Games,
热议话题也已蔓延在
and there's already a contender for top story
俄♥罗♥斯♥索契
here in Sochi, Russia.
对原本前途尚好的俄♥罗♥斯♥男子冰球队来说
What an embarrassing end to a promising year
这结局着实令人难堪
for the Russian men's hockey team.
在主场吞下败绩的确难以接受
A hard pill to swallow on home ice,
对刚被选为国家队队长的新星
and especially for the young phenom Ilya Rozanov,
伊力亚·罗扎诺夫来说更是如此
chosen as his country's captain.
霍兰德 怎么样啊 小子?
Hollander, what's up, motherfucker?
兄弟们
Boys.
我靠!俄♥罗♥斯♥队你敢信?
Holy fuck! Can you believe Russia?
嘴下留情 沃尼
Be nice, Vaughnny.
他们居然输给了拉脱维亚
They fucking lost to Latvia.
你看了那场比赛吗?
Did you see that game?
看了 惨不忍♥睹
Yeah, it was a straight up shit show.
简直是灾难
A debacle.
罗子对此有说什么吗?
Hey, what did Roz say about it?
我不知道 肯定不会跟我说啊
I don't know. Nothing to me, that's for sure.
估计他知道加拿大稳操胜券了
I think he knows Canada has this in the bag.
不对 今年会是我们美国
Uh-uh. It's USA this year, baby.
我们这就来收拾你们
We're fucking coming for you.
得了 - 信我
OK, OK. - Trust me.
银牌就够了 沃尼 别给自己上压力
You look great in silver, Vaughnny, don't even stress.
哦 说得好 - 喔!
Oh, good one. - Oh!
你房♥间有那股味道吗?
Does your room have that smell?
有 确实有
Yes. Yes, it does.
是黑霉吗?
Is it black mold?
因为JJ觉得就是黑霉
'Cause that's what JJ thinks it is.
他大概没说错
He's probably right.
好消息是我们不会在这里待太久
Good news is we're not gonna be here long enough.
那个 今晚去看男子花样滑冰项目怎么样?
Alright, so tonight, we can do men's short form figure skating, or?
我哥们乔在比那个项目 我们一起训练过
My buddy Joe is in that program. We trained together.
你们有兴趣去吗?
Would you guys be cool to do that?
我想去给他加油
I'd love to show up for him.
当然要去啊
Hell yeah, man.
必须要给这么勇敢的人捧场
Show up for any dude who's that brave.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我猜你这朋友可能是同
Well, I'm assuming your buddy might be gay.
这...
I mean...
真心佩服 敢在这种地方摘下面具
Fucking brave for a dude to show up to a place like this
说 "嘿 是我"
and be like: "Hey, here's me."
俄♥罗♥斯♥对这类人可算不上安全
Russia is not safe for folks like that.
真长了个铁胆
Fucking balls of steel, man.
好样的!
Yeah!
哇哦!
Whoo-hoo!
精彩
Amazing.
哇 你朋友刚才的表演绝了
Wow! Man, your buddy fucking killed it.
确实绝
Fuck yeah, he did.
我去找下洗手间
I'm just gonna find the bathroom.
嘿
Hey.
别在这搞
Not here.
没 我没想...
No, I'm not...
我看到你在上面 想看看你怎么样
I saw you up here. I wanted to see how you're doing.
我很好 回去坐着吧
Fine. Go sit down.
我们...
We...
我们什么关系都没有
We are not anything.
走开 霍兰德
Go away, Hollander.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
请 离开
Please, go.
你没回我消息
You didn't answer my text.
对 我就是没回你那无聊的短♥信♥
No, I did not answer your boring text.
现在能走了吗?
Now will you go?
行
Fine.
妈的
Fuck.
嘿!
Hey!
队长来了
Captain's here.
队长!队长!队长! - 嘘!
Cap! Cap! Cap! - Shhh!
天啊 我刚把他们安顿下来
Oh my God! I just put them down.
这...这我怎么处理?
What--what am I supposed to do with this?
不知道 我妈让我买♥♥红酒过来
I don't know. My mom told me to get wine.
我的天
Oh my God.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
冰箱里有姜汁汽水
There's ginger ale in the fridge.
行了 季后赛结束了 胡子不能留了
OK. Playoffs are over. You can't keep the beard.
根本没这规定 是你瞎编的
That's not a rule. You made that up.
霍兰德 有这规定吗?
Hollander, is that a rule?
不幸的是 确实有
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表