剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Do you have the time to grab a bite with me
配我去吃点东西吗?
when this thing is over?
今晚?
Tonight?
对
Yeah.
和你一起?
With you?
呃 嗯 是的
Uh, well, yeah.
好的 好啊 好啊
Yeah, OK. Yeah, yeah.
那个 拐角就有个很棒的地方
'Cause there's, uh, this great place
而且营业到很晚 而且...
right around the corner, and it's open late and...
可以啊 你不介意等我忙完吗?
OK. You don't mind waiting until I'm done?
一点也不介意的
Not even a little.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
喔 这队可真长
Oh! That's a long line.
等的话值吗?
Is it worth it?
嗯...
Um...
应该不值得 是吧?
Probably not, right?
其实我们也不一定非得这么做
We also don't actually have to do this.
要不叫外卖♥♥吧 怎么说?
How would you feel about ordering in?
我的天!
Holy shit!
哦 买♥♥ 嘎
Oh my God.
哇哦
Wow.
我...我想过你住的地方会很不错
I mean, I--I figured you'd have a nice place,
但这也太夸张了吧
but this is insane.
你是想整个参观一下 还是...
Do you want the full tour now, or...
后者
Or.
我选后者
I pick or.
哇 你真好看
Wow, you are so beautiful.
真不敢相信你居然会喜欢我
I can't believe you're even into me.
我超喜欢你的
I'm so into you.
非常喜欢
So into you.
我脑子里可都是你
I can't stop thinking about you.
可以吗
Yeah?
可以?- 可以
Yeah? - Yeah.
哦 我去!
Oh my God!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我没想着吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
我在想 你明天还有比赛
And I just thought since you have your game tomorrow,
所以 你知道...
and, you know...
你能留下来吗?
Can you stay?
可以的
Yeah.
那就留下来吧
Then stay, please.
好
OK.
吵醒你了是吧?
Did I wake you?
嗯...
Ah...
好吧 我本想给你个惊喜
OK, I meant to surprise you,
打算出去买♥♥点东西
and I was gonna go out and get stuff,
但我看了下你的冰箱
but I looked in your fridge,
发现材料基本都有
and you basically had all the ingredients.
我知道 我不该乱翻的
I know I shouldn't be snooping around,
但其实我也没怎么翻
but I didn't have to do that much snooping.
你东西都整理得很好
You are very organized.
我想着 反正我今天不用上班
And I thought, since I'm not working today,
但你还有比赛要打
but you still have your game,
你很可能还想喝...
that you probably still want your...
我能上你吗?
Can I fuck you?
当然能
Absolutely.
那么...
So...
我应该得走了
I should probably go.
嗯
Hmm.
呃 要是你不用呢?
Um, what if you didn't?
不用走? - 对
Go? - Yeah.
再也不走的意思?
Like, ever?
靠!
Fuck!
之前那些连环杀手的说辞就是在警告我吧?
All that serial killer talk was you warning me, wasn't it?
呃...
Um...
我...
I'm, uh...
我要说一大堆话了 可以吗?
I'm gonna say a bunch of things, OK?
我知道我太情绪化了 大家都有说
And I know I'm too intense, everyone tells me that,
但我就是...控制不住
but I just... I can't help it.
可以吗 我可以表现得很情绪化吗?
Is that OK? Can I be too intense?
可以 可以
Yeah. Yeah.
好 我...
Yeah. I, um...
我从没这样过
I never do this.
从没带人来过这里 从没有过
Never brought anyone back here. Like, ever.
嗯 没错
Um, yeah.
我的生活 很复杂
My life is, uh, is complicated.
是 我...我明白
Yeah, I--I get that.
而且我不能...
And I can't, um...
公开身份 就是...
come out, like...
暂时不行
Not--not right now.
各方面都有太多人指望着我
Too many people depend on me for too much,
那样只会让所有东西都垮台
and it would just... it would fuck everything up.
所以我就想 嗯
And so I just thought I would, um,
我不知道 等待吧 应该
I don't know, wait, I guess.
对 等到冰球的事结束
Yeah, wait till hockey was over,
然后可能我会淡出人们视野 或者...
and then maybe I could fade away a bit or...
但我 嗯...
But I, um...
对于你 就是 呃...
You, it's just, um...
我太想要你了
I want you so bad.
太想要了
So bad.
我知道你几乎不太了解我
And I know that you barely know me,
所以你怎么会考虑这种
so why would you even consider something this
这种大概率成不了的事?
this probably fucked up?
我...我知道我没救了 我明白
Like, I--I know I'm fucked up. I get it.
我没有自欺欺人
I'm not pretending I'm not.
但我真的 真的喜欢你
But I really, really like you.
我想要你留下来
And I want you to stay.
所以我想说出我心中所想
So I'm asking for what I want.
我想 等我后面训练回来时 你还在这
I want you to be here when I get back from practice later.
还有...我想今晚比完赛
And I, uh, want you to be here
回来时 也能看到你在这
when I come home from my game tonight.
我...
I, um...
我想要你的程度超过我一直以来对任何东西的渴望
I want you more than I've wanted anything in a long time.
这...会不会太过分了?
Is, uh, is that too much?
你可以直说的 要是太...
You can say it if it is. Um...
总之 说点什么吧
Do say something, though.
等你回来时 我想我会很乐意待在这的
I think I'd love to be here when you get back.
还有 我觉得你才不会"懒得去当连环杀手"呢
And I don't think you're too lazy to be a serial killer.
真的?
Really?
是啊 真的
Yeah, really.
你一点也不懒的
Yeah, you're definitely not lazy.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
训练怎么样?
How was practice?
不知道 应该几天前吧?
I don't know, like, a few days ago?
对 我已经提交申请了
Yes, I sent in the applications.
是的 波士顿大学也申请了 没错我知道我们都讨厌波士顿
Yes, and even to BU. And, yes, I know we hate Boston.
和埃琳娜 爸 我在埃琳娜这
With Elena, Dad. I'm staying with Elena.
这样我就不用辛苦通勤去上班了
So I don't have to schlep to work.
我还能多睡一个小时
I get to sleep in an extra hour.
太棒了!
Fuck yes!
没事 爸 我在看比赛
Nothing, Dad. I'm, I'm just watching the game.
是的 和埃琳娜一起 我的天 爸
Yes, with Elena, oh my God, Dad.
她到底去哪儿了?
Where has she even been?
拜托 我三天前才刚见过你
Oh, please! I saw you three days ago.
单身多少年了
Single since forever.
先前忙得跟有两个恶毒继姐似的
Overworked like she has two wicked stepsisters.
现在一有男朋友就玩消失 真够俗套的
Then she gets a man and vanishes. What a cliché.
我没有男朋友
I don't have a man.
嘿 基普
Hey, kip
让他男朋友待在电视里别出来好吗 凯尔
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表