剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah, sure. I mean, there are hot women everywhere.
有个我挺喜欢的妹子 叫斯维特拉娜
There is a girl I like here very much, Svetlana.
哦?
Oh?
她跟我早相识 从俄♥罗♥斯♥来的
She's old friend, from Russia.
她爸是苏联队有名的守门员
Her father was famous goaltender of Soviet team.
她对冰球可谓无所不知
She knows everything about hockey.
挺好
Cool.
而且她很喜欢你
And she likes you very much.
哦
Oh.
那很好啊
That's nice.
所以 她是你女朋友?
So she's, like, your girlfriend?
不是 没有那层关系
No, no. Nothing like that.
她就是个老友
She's old friend.
偶尔会约一炮 但是...
Sometimes we fuck, but...
她最近挺忙的 着手卖♥♥豪车的新生意
she's busy these days, you know, new business selling fancy cars.
听着很适合你
Sounds perfect for you.
嗯 差不多吧 但是...
Yes, it's close to that, but...
但是什么?
But what?
但是我和她的关系也就仅此而已了
But it's nothing more than that for either of us.
不过身边有个固炮女生也挺好
But it's nice to have regular woman like that around.
你是觉得波士顿只有她一个女生愿意跟你睡吗?
You think she's the only woman in Boston who'd sleep with you?
呃
Mmm.
我应该会找到其他的
I think I will find someone else.
不过你知道的
But you know me.
我挺懒的 所以...
I'm lazy, so...
这点我可不敢苟同
I don't know that side of you at all.
不用 你坐着就好
No, stay, stay.
我去拿
I'll get it.
喜欢吗?
You like them?
喜欢
Yeah.
我是说女生
Girls.
哦 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
喜欢的
Of course I do.
可我没听过你有在和哪个女生交往
I never hear about you with girls.
拜托 这是私事
I mean, it's private.
是呢 私事
Right, private.
我有很多事都藏着呢
I keep a lot of things private.
不用说也知道
Obviously.
我喜欢女生
I like girls.
那是 可不嘛
Yeah, no shit.
但我也喜欢你
But I also like you.
算我走运
Lucky me.
我说的不是你这个"人"
Not as person, of course.
是呢 我这人很无趣
Of course not, I'm boring.
但你嘴巴很让人上头
But you have a good mouth.
抱歉 你拿着
Sorry. Here.
你还饿吗?
You still hungry?
不饿了 谢谢
No, but thank you.
这顿很不错
That was great.
那就好
Good.
你♥爸♥怎么样?
How is your father?
你现在会说俄语了?
Ah, you speak Russian now?
我知道"父亲"这个词怎么说
I know the word for father.
我去
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥ 霍兰德
Oh, fuck, Hollander!
要射给我吗 罗扎诺夫?
You gonna cum for me, Rozanov?
快他妈让我射
Fucking make me.
噢
Oh!
我靠 夏恩!
Oh, fuck, Shane!
啊
Ah!
伊力亚...
Ilya...
啊...
Ah...
我该...
I should...
我该 呃...
I should, uh...
我该走了
I should go.
我该...
I should...
要走了?
Go?
我该...
I should...
我待...不了了
Stay... I can't.
我忘了上午要去队里开会 所以...
Team meeting in the morning. I forgot. So...
好吧
OK.
你还会忘了队里要开会?
You forgot team meeting?
谢谢你的金枪鱼三明治
Thank you for the tuna melt.
嗯
Hmm.
呃...
Um...
那个...
Uh...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这...我不行
This... I can't.
霍兰德
Hollander.
就是...
I just...
我不能 呃...
I can't, uh...
我待不了
I can't do this.
霍兰德
Hollander.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
请问还有人要来吗?
Are we expecting someone else?
没有的 就我们三个 谢谢
Oh, no, it's just the three of us. Thank you.
亲爱的 温布尔登的事你想得怎么样了?
Honey, have you decided about Wimbledon?
劳力士那边希望你能去
Rolex really wants you there.
感觉他们是怕自己包厢的网球味太浓了
I think they're worried their box is too tennis-y, I think.
也就是说太多白人了?
Does that mean too white?
我以为你是喜欢和劳力士合作的
I thought you liked your deal with Rolex.
我是喜欢
I do.
那笔钱肯定是喜欢的
Well, you certainly love the money,
那边的位置也很好
and they're great seats.
而且还是跟王子邻座
I mean, they're next to a prince,
哦不 应该是个瑞典公主
or, no, actually, a Swedish princess.
我感觉我不该耽误训练
I don't think I should skip training.
跟瑞典公主见见也挺好的 不是吗?
Well, meeting a Swedish princess could be fun, right?
我现在没那个闲工夫 妈妈
I don't have time for that right now, Mom.
我日程都排满了 - 我是想...
All my time is scheduled. - I just meant...
我一年下来只有两周左右能休息
I get, like, two weeks off a year.
我不想坐在一个陌生人旁边
I don't want to spend it next to someone I don't know,
绞劲脑汁找话题聊什么
trying to make conversation about what?
瑞典政♥治♥?
Swedish politics?
好吧
OK.
请问需要喝点什么?
Can I get anyone a drink?
夏布利白葡萄酒 谢谢
We'll take this Chablis, please.
三杯吗?
Three glasses?
我要杯姜汁汽水就行
Uh, I'll have a ginger ale, please.
哦 我们没有那个 气泡水可以吗?
Oh, we don't have that. Sparkling water?
可以 谢谢
Sure, thank you.
来杯酒也没关系 要是你想...
I'm sure you could have a glass of wine if that's what--
不 不行
No, I can't.
赛季期间不能喝
Not during the season.
夏恩...
Shane...
嗯?
Yeah?
你没事吧?
Is everything all right?
怎么 就因为我不喝酒?
Why? 'Cause I don't want wine?
你好像有点心烦
Well, you just seem tense.
我没事
I'm fine.
我觉得吧 明年夏天去伦敦度假 看温网
Well, I think a little trip to London next summer for Wimbledon,
就我们三个 会很不错的
just the three of us, would be fun.
我觉得你可以考虑一下
And I think you should think about it.
去个一周的样子
We could make a week of it.
去看剧 看大本钟
Go to a play, see Big Ben.
你小时候可喜欢了
You loved it when you were a kid.
你们俩应该去
You guys should go.
你们会玩得很开心的
You'd have a great time.
你可是网球迷啊 爸
You're the tennis fan, Dad.
他们才不会直接把票给我们 亲爱的
They're not gonna send us the tickets, honey.
他们是想要你去 我们只是随从的父母
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表