剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
And science only really matters during playoffs.
哦 好吧 这可真让人放心
Oh, OK, that's super comforting.
我知道你更偏向艺术那类
Listen, I know you're more of an art guy,
所以我也没指望你能理解科学的那些门道
so it's not like I expect you to get the ins and outs of science.
说清楚 我不是在抱怨
And just to be clear, I'm not complaining
整个"不刮胡子"的事
about the whole stop shaving thing.
再说 到五月底你们就都变成性感伐木工了
I mean...you all look like hot lumberjacks by the end of May.
呃...
Uh...
你今晚想来看我比赛吗?
Do you want to come to my game tonight?
我有两个座位 没人去坐
I have two seats. No one's taking them.
所以 如果...如果你想去的话
So, I mean, if... if you want.
好啊 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我想去的
Yeah, I want.
呃... 靠 兄弟 这太好了
Um... Fuck, man, that's crazy.
谢谢
Thank you.
乐意之至
Super happy to do it.
你确定?
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
这比我们公♥司♥的座位还好
These are better than my company seats.
我懂
I get it.
这位置是真好
These are really good seats.
当然 这是他的票
Well, yeah, they're his.
虽然第一次约会有点怪 但我觉得挺喜欢的
You know, weird first date, but I think I'm into this.
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你看 你和一个女孩在一起 而他在打球 所以...
Well, you're with a girl, and he's at work, so...
天啊!别说了 埃琳娜
Oh my God! Shut up, Elena.
哦 哇哦!
Oh, wow!
那不是... 不是对我的 那是...
That wasn't... That wasn't to me. That was...
他刚就是朝你点头了
He just nodded at you.
不 没有证据表明是的
No, there's no proof of that.
天啊拜托 快挥手回个招呼啊
Wave back, for fuck's sake.
好吧
OK.
打得好 爱你
Good job, I love you.
爱你 爱你
I love you. I love you.
爱你
I love you.
打得好 爱你
Good job. I love you.
嘿 亨特!
Hey, Hunter!
可惜你不能每晚都在主场打球 是吧?
Too bad you can't play at home every night, right?
这样对你更好 是吧?
It's better for you, huh?
去你的 罗扎诺夫!
Go fuck yourself, Rozanov!
有你在才更有趣啊
It's more fun if you're there.
嘿 谢谢!
Hey, thanks!
希望下次我们交战时 你能露面
Hope next time we play, you decide to show up.
真损
Cheap.
没错
True.
你说话开始像他了
You're starting to sound like him.
抱歉 你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
别装没听见 霍兰德
You fucking heard me, Hollander.
这他妈是什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
哇 发生这事实属意料之外啊
Well, there's something you really don't expect to see.
还是在终场哨响之后
Especially after the final whistle.
而且还发生在霍兰德和亨特身上
And especially from Hollander and Hunter.
上将队的残酷客场之旅
A fittingly brutal end
以另一残酷句点作结 再合适不过了
to another brutal road trip for the Admirals.
夏恩·霍兰德跟人干过架吗?
Has Shane Hollander ever fought anybody?
看来他确实是有些积怨要发泄...
Seem to have some grievances to air out--
我要去睡了
I'm gonna hit the sack. Yeah.
给 帅哥
Here you go, handsome.
好了 休息日愉快
All right, have a good day off.
还没休息呢 我明天有个餐饮服务的活
It's not a day off. I'm doing that catering thing tomorrow.
是 就是 你总算能睡个好觉了
Yeah, yeah, just, you know, you get to sleep in for once.
所以我替你高兴
So I'm just happy for you.
我是这个意思
That's all I meant.
你懂的
You know.
我...我为你的拼劲骄傲 孩子
I, uh, I'm proud of your hustle, kiddo.
知道吗?
You know?
你反正也能拿到那个奖学金的
And you're gonna get that scholarship anyway, so
拜托 别最后乌鸦嘴说反了
Please, please, no jinxing me.
不会的 不会的 晚安
No way, no way. Good night.
晚安 爸爸 爱你
Night, Dad. Love you.
我也爱你!
Love you back!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Motherfucker!
怎么了 出什么事了?
What's happening to you? What's your problem?
我找不到我的黑西装了 而且我马上就得出门了
I can't find my black suit, and I have to leave so, so soon.
好吧 它在我衣柜的干洗袋里
OK, well, it's with the dry cleaning in my closet,
所以你慌什么呢?
so why are you freaking out?
谢了
Thank you.
好吧 嘿 嘿 你没事吧?
OK, hey, hey, are you OK?
没事 我很好 我只是...
Yeah, I'm fine. I just...
我需要这笔钱 不能搞砸这份工作
I need the money, and I can't fuck this job up.
是 我明白
Yes, and I get it,
但你不会搞砸的 因为你很棒
but you're not gonna fuck it up 'cause you're amazing,
一切都会很顺利的
and it's gonna be great.
我爱你!
I love you!
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, you too.
好的 孩子
Yes, buddy!
实在抱歉
I am so sorry.
免了吧
Save it.
我靠!
Motherfucker!
我的天哪!
For God's sake!
我真的很抱歉 非常对不起
I'm so sorry about that. I'm really sorry.
哦 你可真是一团糟
Oh, you're a mess.
没关系 我又不止这一件礼服
It's OK. It's not my only tux.
纽约以前可都是专业服务员
New York used to have professional waiters.
现在净是些空有皮囊 连托盘都端不稳的家伙
Now it's models who can't carry a tray.
这个...真的没事的
It's, uh, it's really OK.
我再次道歉
I'm so sorry again.
哦 小兔子
Oh, bunny.
宝子 我不知道刚才那是咋...
Babe, I don't know what that was...
我知道 我全搞砸了 对不起
I know, I'm a complete fuck-up, and I'm sorry.
你还不算完全搞砸
You're not a complete fuck-up.
这又不是火箭科学 或者你感兴趣的那些东西
This is not rocket science or whatever it is you're into.
是艺术 肖恩 拜托别炒我
Art. Shawn, please don't fire me.
没人要炒你
No one is firing you.
冷静下来 整理一下情绪 好吗?
Just calm down and get your shit together. OK?
好的
OK.
我知道你要这笔钱 宝
I know you need the money, baby.
是 - 好吗?
Yeah. - OK?
深呼吸
Deep breath.
吸气
Inhale.
呼气
Exhale.
能搞定法式咸派吗?是干的
You think you can handle quiche? They're dry.
再两个
And two.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 刚才的事真的很抱歉
Hey, I am so sorry about earlier.
那个女人太可怕了
That woman is horrible,
还有 该道歉的是我才对
and I'm the one who should apologize.
我像个傻子一样站在厨房♥门口
I was standing right in front of the kitchen door like an idiot.
不 我才是那个傻子
No, I'm the idiot.
你只是一个在筹款活动上
You're just a normal, hungry person
普通且挨饿的人
at a fundraiser.
还有 那个女人确实看起来很可怕
And that woman did seem horrible.
实话说 我讨厌这食物
Full disclosure: I hate this food.
实话说 我讨厌端这食物
Well, full disclosure, I hate serving it.
抱歉 我得去...
I'm sorry, I have to...
你爱吃墨西哥料理吗?
Do you like Mexican food?
当然 我又不是"连环杀手"
Yeah, of course, I'm not a serial killer.
也不是"滥杀狂"
Or even a spree killer.
你确定?
You sure?
确定啊 谁有那闲工夫啊?
Yeah, who has the time?
那等活动结束后 你有闲工夫
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表