剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
I miss you too, Dad.
好吧 - 嗯
All right. - Yeah.
你打算来这里露个面吗
You gonna be making an appearance here
在不久的将来某个时候?
at some point in the near future?
是的 我会的
Ye-Yes, I will.
嗯 我这周会过去吃晚饭的 我保证
Um, I'm gonna come for dinner this week, I promise.
不错
Perfect.
那个 工作怎么样?
How's, uh, how's work?
工作也就那样 你知道的 巴里就很烦 但
Well, work is fine. You know, Barry's being a pain in my ass, but
嗯 巴里就是个混♥蛋♥
Well, Barry's an asshole.
他脚受伤了
No, he hurt his foot.
所以这次至少还有点新进展
So at least there's something new this time.
是啊 不过巴里一直就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, Barry's always been an asshole.
谁教你这么说话的?
Who taught you to talk like that?
你啊 你教我这么说话的
You did. You taught me to talk like that.
那倒是的
That sounds about right.
那个 邮件里没什么东西 对吧?
And, uh, nothing in the mail, right?
基普 要是有邮件
Kip, if there was something in the mail,
我不会忘记告诉你的
I would not have forgotten about it.
我知道 我就是确认一下
I know, I know. I just figured I'd check.
好了 别担心这个
OK. Don't worry about that.
好吧
OK.
别想这事了 好吗?
Don't think about that, OK?
该来的总会来的
It's gonna come when it comes.
好了 不耽误你时间了 我爱你
Look, I'm not gonna keep you. I love you.
好的 我也 爸爸
All right. You too, Dad.
什么"我也 爸爸"?
You, You too, Dad, what?
我也爱你 爸爸
I, I love you too, Dad.
好了 我说了 天呐
There, I said it. Oh my God.
抱歉让你这么费劲 - 得了
Sorry it's such a struggle. - OK.
好 再见! - 拜拜!
OK, bye! - Bye-bye!
别这样
Stop it.
别哪样?
Stop what?
他来了
He's here.
你冷静点
You need to chill out.
不是吧
My God!
我能喝点你的吗?
Can I have some of yours?
可以 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
今年季后赛我们是有希望的
Well, I like our playoff chances this year.
甚至还可能发挥主场优势
I think we might even get some home ice advantage.
要是这家伙
Well, if this guy
继续保持现在的状态 也许可以
keeps playing the way he has been, maybe.
是怎么了?
What changed?
遇到好姑娘了还是?
You meet a nice girl or something?
我觉得我们队找到手感了
I think we just found our groove as a team.
抱歉 先生们 我好像看到我一位老朋友了
Excuse me, gentlemen. I think I spotted an old friend.
我刚只是开个玩笑 斯科特
I'm just ribbing you, Scott.
你知道你父母会为你感到骄傲的 对吧?
You know your parents would be so proud of you, right?
特别是你妈妈
Your mom especially.
她肯定会很开心的
She would have just been thrilled.
谢谢 汤姆 谢谢
Thanks, Tom. Thanks.
呃 失陪了 - 嗯
Um, excuse me. - Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. You OK?
没事 嗯 没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我应该习惯的
I should be used to it.
基普 是吧?
Kip, right?
穿得这么正式 就请叫克里斯托弗
Christopher when he's all dressed up.
我是埃琳娜
I'm Elena.
很高兴认识你 埃琳娜 我是斯科特
Nice to meet you, Elena. I'm Scott.
幸会 斯科特
Pleasure, Scott.
你很漂亮 你们俩都很好看
You look beautiful. You both do.
呃 抱歉
Uh, sorry.
是 我们俩都打扮得挺好的
Yeah, we both clean up pretty well.
好吧 如果我去拿些喝的
OK, if I go get more drinks,
你保证会开始说话吗 克里斯托弗?
do you promise to start talking, Christopher?
会的 当然 - 很好
Yes. Of course. - Great.
要再来杯啤酒吗 斯科特?
Another beer, Scott?
那太好了 谢谢你
That'd be lovely, thank you.
你今晚玩得开心吗?
Are you enjoying the evening?
开心 你呢?
I am. Are you?
要我说 派对过后的事更让我期待
Looking forward to the after party, honestly.
礼服很合身呢
Tux fits perfectly.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 谢谢你
And thanks.
其实你用不着这样的
I mean, you didn't have to.
但我想这样
I wanted to.
你还好吗?
You OK?
埃琳娜知道了
Elena knows.
我...我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
嗯 多少也猜到了
Yeah, kind of got that.
没 没事的
It's, uh, it's OK.
她 她不会透露的对吧?
She's, uh, she's discreet, right?
当然 绝对会保密的
Yeah, totally, totally.
就是...她自己猜出来了
I just, I, she kind of figured it out,
而且 我觉得我总得找人谈
and I guess I had to tell someone.
没关系 真的
It's OK. Really.
这感觉很怪
This is so weird.
是啊 我们得早点走 等我演讲完就走
Yeah. We should leave early, as soon as I do my speech.
但得先跟我跳支舞
Uh, not before you dance with me.
什么?
Pardon?
我想跳舞
I wanna dance.
埃琳娜可是个难缠的"杀手"
Elena's a killer.
我怎么会拒绝呢?
How could I possibly say no?
所以
So?
你对我家基普打的什么算盘?
What are your intentions with my Kip?
我认真问的
I'm serious.
他对你可痴迷了
He's crazy about you.
我也对他痴迷
I'm crazy about him too.
真的痴迷
I really am.
但他也很痛苦
He's also miserable.
你也痛苦吗?
Are you miserable too?
不
No.
等等 你什么意思?
Wait, what do you mean?
没人想被当作秘密一样藏起来
Nobody wants to be kept a secret.
他不是... -他是
He's not a... - He is.
眼睛看着我 帅哥
Eyes on me, handsome.
我尽力了
I'm doing my best.
我...我爱他
I--I love him.
只是眼下没办法做得更好
I just can't do better right now.
我对他一直坦诚 - 我知道
I've been honest. - I know.
他也如此爱你
And he's so in love with you
所以他会为你忍♥下去
that he'll put up with it.
但这对他也是种折磨
But it's killing him.
我说这些 真的不是出于恶意
I'm not saying any of this to be mean, I'm really not.
而且你也很棒
And you seem great.
但他也很棒
But he's great too.
他值得最好的
He deserves the best.
他应该活在阳光下
He deserves sunshine.
你也是
And so do you.
周日是我生日
It's my birthday on Sunday.
我知道
I know.
我已经选好餐了
I've already got the caterer lined up.
海陆餐都上 才不做选择呢
Surf and turf. Because we're not choosing.
知道"翠鸟"吗?
You know The Kingfisher?
之前讲的 我看你比赛的那个酒吧
It's the bar I told you about where I watch all your games.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我有几个朋友
A couple of my friends
准备在那给我办个小派对
are throwing me just, like, a little party there.
其实称不上派对
It's not even really a party.
就是类似小聚一下之类的
It's just hanging out or whatever.
好吧
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表