剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Rozanov coming up the right wing
亨特紧贴防守
with Hunter staying on him.
罗扎诺夫试图强行突破 未能得手
Rozanov tries to push past him with no luck.
他是带伤上阵 我敢说是肋骨的问题
He's playing hurt. It's his ribs, I bet.
你怎么知道的? - 我说对了吗?
How do you know that? - Am I right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你妈是个女巫
Your mother's a witch.
好了 突袭者队输了
OK, the Raiders have lost.
晚上吃顿好的庆祝一下
Dinner to celebrate.
爸! - 干嘛?
Dad! - What?
我们不再恨他了吗?
We don't hate him anymore?
我都跟不上节奏了!
I can't keep up!
不 我们恨 只是...
No, we do, just...
罗扎诺夫去医院看望了夏恩
Rosanov went to see Shane in the hospital.
噢 所以现在你们喜欢他了
Oh, so now you like him.
嗯 现在的恨意少点了
Well, now I hate him less.
而且斯科特·亨特也挺好的
And good for Scott Hunter.
为什么要为斯科特·亨特叫好?
Why good for Scott Hunter?
我不知道 今年是他的一年
I don't know. It's his year.
你怎么可能知道这个?
How can you possibly know that?
她就是个女巫! - 别瞎说了
She's a witch! - Stop it with that.
不然呢? - 不然我就给你下个咒
Or what? - Or I'll cast a spell.
睡觉时把灯都关了
Turn off all the lights when you go to bed.
别老盯着屏幕看
And stop staring at the screen.
我头没事 而且我是个成年人了
My head is fine, and I'm a fully grown adult.
还有不到一分钟
And in less than one minute,
女士们 先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
纽约海军上将队即将实现他们的夙愿
the New York Admirals will have done what they set out to do,
终于要把斯坦利杯带回纽约了
finally bringing the Cup back to New York.
在经历了十多年的低谷之后
After over a decade in the wilderness,
斯科特·亨特和他的队友们即将...
Scott Hunter and his teammates taking...
我就说吧!
I told you!
你在给谁发短♥信♥?
Who are you texting?
海登
Hayden.
噢 宝宝怎么样了?
Oh, how's the baby?
挺好的!
Great!
...今晚终于要创造历史了
...is finally making history tonight.
还剩最后十五秒
Fifteen seconds remaining.
马洛在球门后控球
Marleau holds it behind the net.
马洛传球 比赛还剩十秒
Ten seconds remaining as Marleau passes it.
他们在消耗时间
They're running out the clock.
纽约的观众都站起来了
The New York crowd is on its feet.
他们简直不敢相信!
They can't believe it!
比赛结束了!
And there you have it!
82场常规赛 23场季后赛征程
82 regular season games, 23 playoff performances,
纽约海军上将队 赢得了斯坦利杯
and the New York Admirals have won the Cup
这是28年来的第一次!
for the first time in 28 years!
这就是你们的2017年冠军!
Your 2017 champions!
他们做到了! 简直不敢相信
They've done it! I cannot believe it.
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛!
I cannot believe what I am witnessing right now!
冠军是纽约海军上将队!
Your champions are the New York Admirals!
2017年的总冠军!
The 2017 Champions!
太棒了!
Yeah!
嘿...
Hey...
我没难过
I'm not sad.
你有权难过
You're allowed to be.
太好了! 走着 兄弟!
Yes! Let's fucking go, bro!
我们真♥他♥妈♥做到了 宝贝!
We fucking did it, baby!
耶!
Yeah!
沃恩从亨特手中接过奖杯
Vaughn takes it from Hunter.
沃恩是在第六顺位被选中的...
Vaughn was drafted six...
赢下这一切的意义 就在于能带上
And winning the show is getting to bring
你所爱的人...
the people you love...
给你侄女带的 别忘了
For your niece. Don't forget.
放进箱子里吧
Put them in the suitcase.
奖杯正在传递 这一幕真是令人难以置信
Incredible scene down here as the Cup is passed around.
亨特似乎在注视着球迷们
Hunter seems to be looking out to the fans.
毫无疑问 这是在感谢大家的不离不弃
No doubt a recognition of their sticking with him.
你过来啊
Yeah, you. Come!
赶快去啊
Go!
那是粉丝吗?
Is that a fan?
如果是真的 那绝对是那个粉丝的高光时刻
Big moment for that fan if true.
m 37 0 l 163 0 b 183.43 0 200 16.57 200 37 b 200 57.43 183.43 74 163 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
他在干什么?
m 37 0 l 163 0 b 183.43 0 200 16.57 200 37 b 200 57.43 183.43 74 163 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
我怎么知道啊?
亨特正试图引起某人的注意
Hunter now trying to get someone's attention,
显然是在邀请人群中的某位下到冰面上来
apparently inviting someone from the crowd down to the rink.
他直接翻过了挡板
He just hopped the boards.
你没必要这么做 - 不 我必须这么做
You don't have to do this. - Yes. Yes, I do.
我太他妈爱你了
I love you so fucking much.
我也爱你
I love you too.
噢 哇!
Oh, wow!
这场面可不常见
You don't see that every day.
今晚对冰球界意义非凡
Pretty big night for hockey.
听听这欢呼声! - 大家都为此叫好!
And listen to that crowd! - They're loving this!
真为他高兴!
Good for him!
斯科特·亨特好样的!
Good for Scott Hunter!
搞什么...
What the...
我要去度假屋
I'm coming to the cottage.
呃...
Uh...
♪ 看着我的双眼 ♪
♪ Give me your eyes ♪
♪ 我需要阳光 ♪
♪ I need sunshine ♪
♪ 看着我的双眼 ♪
♪ Give me your eyes ♪
♪ 我需要阳光 ♪
♪ I need sunshine ♪
♪ 你的血肉 你的骨骼 ♪
♪ Your blood, your bones ♪
♪ 你的声音... ♪
♪ Your voice... ♪
♪ 但我愿相信一切 ♪
♪ But I'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 而你也会相信一切 ♪
♪ And you'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 我说过我愿相信一切 ♪
♪ I said I'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 而你也会相信一切 ♪
♪ And you'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 若我能将火花从电线中引出 ♪
♪ If I could get the fire out from the wire ♪
♪ 我愿与你共度一生 ♪
♪ I'd share a life and you'd share a life ♪
♪ 若我能将火花从电线中引出 ♪
♪ If I could get the fire out from the wire ♪
♪ 我会带你前往无人识你的地方 ♪
♪ I'd take you where nobody knows you ♪
♪ 也没人在乎你是谁 ♪
♪ And nobody gives a damn ♪
♪ 我说过那里无人识你 ♪
♪ I said nobody knows you ♪
♪ 根本没人在乎 ♪
♪ And nobody gives a damn ♪
♪ 我也可以向你献上我的歉意 ♪
♪ And I could give you my apologies ♪
♪ 为你呈上所有的橄榄树 ♪
♪ By handing over all the olive trees ♪
♪ 我可以抚平你颤抖的双膝 ♪
♪ And I could take away the shaky knees ♪
♪ 我可以把所有的橄榄树都送给你 ♪
♪ And I could give you all the olive trees ♪
♪ 噢 看看这些树 看看我的脸庞 ♪
♪ Oh, look at the trees and look at my face ♪
♪ 望向那远在他方的地方 ♪
♪ And look at a place far away from here ♪
♪ 看着我的双眼 ♪
♪ So give me your eyes ♪
♪ 我需要阳光 ♪
♪ I need sunshine ♪
♪ 看着我的双眼 ♪
♪ Give me your eyes ♪
♪ 我需要阳光 ♪
♪ I need sunshine ♪
♪ 无人识你 ♪
♪ Nobody knows you ♪
♪ 无论如何也没人在乎 ♪
♪ And nobody gives a damn either way ♪
♪ 你知道我愿相信一切 ♪
♪ You know I'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 你也会相信一切 ♪
♪ And you'll believe in anything ♪
♪ 因为无人识你 ♪
♪ Because nobody knows you ♪
♪ 无论如何 根本没人在乎 ♪
♪ And nobody gives a damn either way ♪
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表