剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
我们能和你合个影吗?
Can we get a picture with you?
呃 我这会有点抽不开手
Um, I kind of have my hands full at the moment.
那个 能麻烦你帮忙抱下他孩子吗
Um, could you hold his baby for him, please,
我们想拍张合照
so we can get a picture?
"抱下他孩子"?
"Hold his baby"?
抱歉了 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy!
嘿 首先 这他妈是我的孩子
Hey, first of all, it's my fucking baby.
第四次了
Four times.
其次...等下 孩子们都在这儿吗?
And second... Wait, do I have all the kids?
哦 你是最差劲的那个了!
Oh, you're the worst one!
这话可兴不起对她讲啊
You can't say stuff like that to her.
这是事实 还有其次 他们他妈的根本没认出我来
It's true. And second, they didn't even fucking recognize me.
(捕捉到脏话) 第五次了
Ding, ding, ding! we've hit five times.
我该给杰姬发消息了 - 噢 不是吧
That's when I'm supposed to text Jacki. - Oh, come on!
我要打你的小报告 爸爸! - 告密鬼!
I'm telling on you, Daddy! - Narc!
告密鬼 告密鬼!
Narc, narc!
我要去结扎
I'm getting a vasectomy.
晚了
Way too late.
但这里是夏恩·霍兰德的
But this is Shane Hollander's
避世之所
fortress of solitude.
在魁北克东侧
Here in Eastern Quebec
他在私人湖畔建的一所房♥子
is the house he had built on a private lake.
这是世上我最喜欢的地方
It's my favorite place on Earth.
我父母的屋子 也就是我过夏天的地方
And my parents' cottage, the one I grew up spending my summers at,
离这只有10分钟路程
is 10 minutes away.
那个 我出去一会儿
I'm, uh, heading out for a bit.
行啊
Cool.
去见个朋友
Uh, to meet a friend.
好呢
Nice!
我晚点回来
I'll be back later.
我不会等你的
I won't wait up.
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
就是个普通朋友
It's just a--a friend.
所以莉莉只是普通朋友?
So Lily's just a buddy?
什么?
What?
没事的 我知道你在和一个叫莉莉的妹子聊
Yo, chill out man. I know you text some girl named Lily.
我可没
I don't.
行了 去滚床单吧 装货
OK, go get laid, weirdo.
不去也行 我管你
Or don't. I don't care.
好吧我倒希望你去 你完事后打球状态更好
Actually, I hope you do. You always play better after.
滚你自己的床单去吧
Go fuck yourself.
正有此意 可能还不止干一次
Oh, I plan to. Probably more than once.
就爱在酒店干
Love a hotel room.
恶心 - 拜!
Gross. - Bye!
噢
Oh!
哦 耶!
Oh yeah!
用脱鞋吗?
Do I take my shoes off?
不用 直接进来就行
No, you're good.
哇
Wow.
哇哦
Wow!
这地方挺不错嘛
This place is great.
你自己建的?还是谁建的?
Did you get this built, or do you know who did?
房♥产大亨上线了
Mr. Real Estate.
我不是这意思 就是...
That's not what I meant. I just...
我们先聊一下?
You think we need to talk?
不了 之后再说
No, after.
好吧
OK.
我得走了
I should go.
你也可以留下
Or you could stay.
留下?
Stay?
今晚就待这吧
Here tonight.
我还没和你待尽兴呢
I'm not done with you.
再说我们明天下午有比赛
And we have afternoon game tomorrow,
所以早上不用去训练
so no morning practice.
我跟海登说了
I told Hayden.
海登是你母上吗?
Is Hayden your mother?
不是
No.
他不是啊?
No, he's not?
去你的
Fuck off.
谁会管你和海登说了啥?
Who cares what you told Hayden?
待这吧
Stay.
好吧
OK.
好?
OK?
好
OK.
我饿了 想吃
I'm hungry.
想吃什么?
For what?
想吃饭 变♥态♥
For food, pervert.
嘿
Hey.
你爱吃金枪鱼三明治吗?
You like tuna melt?
你要给我做金枪鱼三明治?
You want to make me a tuna melt?
我打算给自己做 要的话就整俩
I was gonna make one for me. I can make two.
你后面是去佛罗里达 是吧?
You head to Florida after this, right?
对 比赛完马上就去
Yeah, right after the game.
去坦帕 然后是森赖斯
Tampa, then Sunrise,
然后再去达拉斯和圣路易斯
then we go to Dallas and St. Louis.
都是热门地点啊
Ah, all the hot spots.
姜汁汽水够冰吗?
Ginger ale cold enough?
嗯 够的
Yeah, it's great.
那就好
Good.
吃的马上就好
Food will be ready soon.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
你认识这个瑞安·普莱斯吗?
You know this guy, Ryan Price?
认识 跟他交过手 但完全不想跟他对打
Yeah, from playing against him and not wanting to fight him.
你跟他有个赛季是同队的 对吧?
You did a season with him, right?
嗯 他跟你想的可不一样
Mmm. He is not what you would think.
怎么说?
How so?
就...他很安静
Like, he's quiet.
不爱说话 也不爱跟人来往
Doesn't talk. Keeps to himself.
人不坏 但不怎么交朋友
Not bad guy. Doesn't make friends.
他每个赛季都被换别队去
Well, he gets traded every season.
那样确实很难交朋友
Tough to make friends that way.
那他大概又想被换了吧
Probably he wants to get traded again.
水牛城很烂
Buffalo is terrible.
是啊 他们的球队也很烂
Yeah, and their team sucks too.
大家都说你很没意思
And people say you're not funny.
有吗?
They do?
有的 他们还说你很无趣
Yeah. They say you're boring, too.
谁说的?
Who says that?
我
Me.
那你最喜欢去哪个城市打球?
What's your, uh, favorite city to play in
客场的时候 - 嗯...
On the road? - Mmm...
我喜欢纽约 那可是纽约呢
I like New York, 'cause it's New York.
那的人看我可不爽了
They fucking hate me there.
谁都看你不爽
They hate you everywhere.
那不 佛罗里达不这样
No, not Florida.
那里全是波士顿人
It's full of Boston people.
你呢?
And you?
我喜欢渥太华 因为我家乡在那
Uh, I like Ottawa, 'cause it's my hometown.
还有多伦多 温尼伯...
Toronto, Winnipeg...
很高兴他们又建队了
I'm happy they have a team again.
怎么 这回答很无趣吗?
What, are those boring answers?
是的
Yes.
好吧 我也喜欢热的地方
Well, I like the hot places too.
嗯
Mmm.
我说的是天气热
Hot, like weather hot.
啊 好吧
Ah, OK.
洛杉矶就很热
LA is hot.
靓妹也多
Hot women.
是啊 那到处都是靓妹
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表