剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Папа́, он пси́хует.
我付你钱就是让你陪着他 混♥蛋♥!
Я тебе плачу, чтобы ты был там с ним. Сволочь!
《巅峰对决》前情提要...
Previously on Heated Rivalry...
你♥他♥妈♥怎么敢在比赛前
Why the fuck did you think it was OK
给我发调情短♥信♥的?
to sext me before the game?
你那时硬了是吧?
You were hard, weren't you?
哇 这位蒙特利尔姑娘让你性起了啊 兄弟
Wow! This Montreal girl works you up, brother.
你的脸一阵潮红啊 罗子
You're straight up blushing, Roz.
我这辈子都没脸红过
Never in life have I blushed.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人从不潮红
Russians do not do this.
所以 奥♥运♥会期间我们见不着面 对吧?
Obviously, we won't see each other during the Games, right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥队未挺进夺奖赛
Russia has been eliminated from medal contention.
对伊力亚·罗扎诺夫来说难以接受
A hard pill to swallow for Ilya Rozanov.
不丢脸吗?
Тебе не стыдно?
我很羞愧 父亲
Мне стыдно, отец.
你没回我消息
You didn't answer my text.
走开 霍兰德
Go away, Hollander.
我们什么关系都没有
We are not anything.
你到底想怎样 罗扎诺夫?
What the fuck do you want, Rozanov?
你现在对我是熟视无睹
You won't even acknowledge I exist,
说真的 你到底想要我♥干♥嘛?
so, yeah, what the fuck do you actually want from me?
我要...
I need...
告诉我
Tell me.
我要你
I need you.
马尔罗从中间突破
Marleau cutting through center.
传给无人盯防的罗扎诺夫
Drops it back for Rozanov, who's all alone.
罗扎诺夫做出假动作 成功射门!
Rozanov dekes, he scores!
罗扎诺夫今晚两次进球时霍兰德都在场
Hollander on the ice for both of Rozanov's goals tonight.
今晚不错吧?
Having a good night?
不错嘛 时间应该够来个帽子戏法了[一场进三球]
That's nice. I think there's still time for a hat trick.
我是现在就做还是等到最后一刻?
Should I do now or wait till last second?
挺犹豫的呢 虽说最后一秒进更好玩 但...
'Cause I don't know. Last second is more fun, but...
罗扎诺夫进球了
Rozanov scores!
霍兰德铁定对最后那一球懊悔不已吧
Hollander is really gonna want that last one back.
这位蒙特利尔队长的悔恨泪可流了整晚
The Montreal captain wants this whole night back.
来展示下那个标签
And show me that label!
好的 镜头就这样结尾
All right! And that's where we freeze camera!
广♥告♥就拍到这
And that's our commercial!
好了 各位 重新布置一下
All right, guys. Let's reset this.
换一罐 换罐新的来
New cans. New cans.
闭下眼睛
Shut your eyes.
对 就这样
Yeah, yeah!
十六年来的第一次啊
For the first time in 16 years,
蒙特利尔大都会队终于再次举起了MLH奖杯
the Montreal Metros are hoisting the MLH Cup.
这对队长夏恩·霍兰德来说可谓惊喜欲狂啊
What a feeling it must be for captain Shane Hollander!
好了 夏恩 你可以吗 准备好了吗?
All right, Shane, you good? You're ready to go?
可以 我是要走... - 就一直做的那样就行 好吗?
Yeah. Am I walking... - Just do the same thing we've been doing, OK?
很好 夏恩 回头看
That's great, Shane. Look over your shoulder.
很不错 再看下镜头
You look great. OK. Take a look at the camera.
直视镜头
Directly into the camera.
走到那个标记点 摆好姿势 就是这样
Hit that mark and give me that pose. That's it.
啊 不!这应该是我的!
Ah, no! It should have been me!
没意思!
Blah!
能称为封神之年吗?
Can we call it a dynasty?
夏恩·霍兰德与所在的蒙特利尔大都会队
Shane Hollander and the Montreal Metros
连续第二年成为MLH总冠军
are your MLH champions for the second year in a row.
自九十年代末的芝加哥队以来
Not since Chicago in the late '90s
我们还未见过有球队能连续捧杯
have we seen a team take home back-to-back cups.
我挺喜欢他的
Well, I like him,
但他就是那种"被母亲拳打锤炼"的孩子
but he was the kid Mom was bullying
因为他球技堪忧
because he was the worst player.
手眼也完全不协...
He had no hand-eye coord--
紫色的 - 对的
Purple. - Right!
黄瓜是什么颜色的呢?
What color is a cucumber?
抱歉 夏恩 我们能...
Sorry, Shane, can we...
抱歉 我们...我们要开拍了
Yeah, sorry, we're just... We're gonna roll now.
好 就这样
OK, that's right.
好 哇 这就对了
OK, wow, that's the stuff!
钱就是这样赚的 伙计
That's the money, my friend.
你说她怎么了? - 怀孕了
She's what? - Pregnant.
杰姬怀孕了
Jacki's pregnant.
又怀了?
Again?
天啊 兄弟
Jesus Christ, man.
你真得学学怎么扯谎应付别人了
You gotta work on your lying.
"海登 这真是好消息啊"
"Hayden, what great news!"
"海登 我真为你感到高兴"
"Hayden, I'm so happy for you!"
不我意思是 第四个了孩子 太牛了 兄弟 真的
No, I mean, a fourth kid, that's awesome, man. Really.
不是吧 哥们
Holy shit, dude.
你找不到我!
You can't find me!
茹比 艾玛 慢点!
Ruby! Emma! Slow down!
要我说 她就是闲得发慌 对吧?
I mean, she's fucking bored, right?
没毛病
Fair enough.
过来! - 茹比...
Come here! - Ruby...
茹比!
Ruby!
你怎么知道那就是茹比?
How do you know it's Ruby?
她就是个野蛮仔
'Cause she's a beast.
所以呢?
So?
所以什么?
So what?
所以你什么时候和我一样步入这噩梦般的生活?
So when are you gonna join me in this nightmare?
你也想让我怀一个吗?
Jesus. You want to get me pregnant too?
恐怕我还没准备好
I don't think I'm ready.
我觉得我还得再打几年球呢
I think I still have some good hockey left in me.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你和那个前女友还有联♥系♥吗?
You're an asshole. You ever talk to that ex of yours?
叫什么来着 珍妮弗?
What was it, Jennifer?
是杰西卡 - 杰西卡!
Uh, Jessica. - Jessica!
你搞过她吗?
You ever hit that?
别用"搞"这种词
Don't say "hit that."
抱歉喽 圣母玛利亚
Sorry, Virgin Mary.
我不是...
I'm not...
给 抱好啦 轮你了
Here, tag! You are it.
去黏夏恩叔叔吧
Let's go see Uncle Shane!
噢 真乖
Oh, yeah!
我就是说说 兄弟
Look, I'm just saying, man,
如果真联♥系♥了 可以带她过来玩玩
if you ever do, you could bring her around, you know?
我们可以一起约会 挺好的
We'd do couple stuff. It'd be fun.
我不... 我意思是 她...
I'm not... I mean, she's...
我早没跟她联♥系♥了
I don't see her anymore.
她应该订婚了吧
I think she's engaged or something.
好吧 那...
Fair enough. So, um...
杰姬有个朋友 知道吧?
Jacki has this friend, right?
海登... - 怎么了?
Hayd... - What?
兄弟 她超他妈漂亮
Dude, she's fucking hot.
她好像是教产妇瑜伽什么的
She teaches, like, mommy yoga or something. I donno.
可能就教些伸展吧 但她真的很他妈漂亮
Maybe it's just stretching, but she's seriously fucking hot.
而且人也有趣
And she's funny.
往脏话罐里投钱吧 你说两次了
Swear jar, two times.
哦 我♥操♥ - 三次
Oh, fuck. - Three.
好吧 拜托兄弟 见见吧
OK, come on, man. Why not?
给你看她的Ig 行吗?
Can I just show you her Insta?
好吧 - 太好了!
Fine. - Yes! OK, good.
杰姬会很高兴的
Jacki will be happy.
我们俩现在是都得让你老婆高兴了?
We both have to make your wife happy now?
是啊 肯定的啊
Yeah, damn right we do.
要是想继续让她给你做那难吃的东西
If you want her to make your gross food
让我家一直有姜汁汽水的话
and keep my house stocked with ginger ale.
住手 - 哦 我的天啊
Stop it! - Oh, Jesus Christ.
茹比 你会弄死她的
Ruby, you're gonna kill her.
喊你♥爸♥爸少管我
Tell your dad to leave me alone.
呃 打扰一下?
Um, excuse me?
你是夏恩·霍兰德吗?
Are you Shane Hollander?
是的
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表