剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
♪ What's the price of being young? ♪
♪ What's the price of being young? ♪
♪ Tie me up for dark love ♪
♪ Shiver down my empty spine ♪
♪ What's the price of being young? ♪
♪ I think her lips are close to mine ♪
♪ Her eyes are loosely gone ♪
♪ Painted nails have fallen off ♪
♪ I think her lips are close to mine ♪
《巅峰对决》前情提要...
Previously on Heated Rivalry...
你家好友罗扎诺夫在哪? - 我家什么?
Where's your boy Rozanov? - My what?
斯科特·亨特就在隔壁
Scott Hunter is right next door.
不 我是说 不是你家好友
No, I mean, not...not your boy.
就是 大家不都常说霍兰德和罗扎诺夫嘛
Just, like, it's always Hollander and Rozanov, right?
他挺帅的 我们应该让他听着 像求偶信♥号♥♥一样
He is hot. We should let him listen like mating call.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧? - 对啊 是这样
He's an asshole, right? - Yeah, basically.
该项目目前的纪录
The record for this event,
由纽约上将队的斯科特·亨特保持着...
currently held by the New York Admirals' Scott Hunter...
还好罗扎诺夫没能把我的记录打破超过一分钟
Glad Rozanov didn't hold my record for more than a minute.
球打得不错 新人
Nice shooting, rook.
还以为今年的看点是斯科特·亨特呢 - 宝贝!
Thought it was Scott Hunter's year. - Babe!
俄♥罗♥斯♥队你敢信? - 嘴下留情 沃尼
Can you believe Russia? - Be nice, Vaughnny.
嘿 罗子对此有说什么吗?
Hey, what did Roz say about it?
我不知道 肯定不会跟我说啊
I don't know. Nothing to me, that's for sure.
我们不是朋友...之类的
We're not, like, friends or anything.
没关系 他肯定被别人拽走了
No worries. I'm sure someone else grabbed him.
今年会是我们美国 我们这就来收拾你们 信我
It's USA this year, baby! We're coming for you. Trust me.
银牌就够了 沃尼 别给自己上压力
You look great in silver, Vaughnny, don't even stress.
哦 说得好 - 喔!
Oh, good one. - Oh!
我太想吃冰淇淋了 兄弟
Ha. I want some ice cream bad, man.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Do you not find it weird
我们在二月的俄♥罗♥斯♥海边小镇里
that we're in a beach town in Russia in February,
讨论要不要吃冰淇淋?
talking about getting ice cream?
冬奥会嘛 兄弟
Winter Olympics, baby.
就该这样 对吧?
Just as it should be, right?
嘿 那是... 那是不是...
Hey, isn't--isn't that...
哦 是诶
Oh, yeah.
霍兰德 怎么样啊 小子?
Hollander! What's up, motherfucker?
兄弟们 - 嘿
Boys... - Hey.
那个 今晚去看男子花样滑冰项目怎么样?
Alright. So, we'll do men's short-form figure skating, or?
我哥们乔在比那个项目 我们一起训练过
My buddy Joe is in that program. We trained together.
你们有兴趣去吗?
Would you guys be cool to do that?
我想去给他加油
I'd love to show up for him.
当然要去啊
Hell yeah, man.
必须要给这么勇敢的人捧场
Show up for any dude who's that brave.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我猜你这朋友可能是同
Well, I'm assuming your buddy might be gay.
这...
I mean...
真心佩服 敢在这种地方摘下面具
Fucking brave for a dude to show up to a place like this
说 "嘿 是我"
and be like: "Hey, here's me."
俄♥罗♥斯♥对这类人可算不上安全
Russia is not safe for folks like that.
真长了个铁胆
Fucking balls of steel, man.
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎继续收听一站式冰球资讯
Welcome back to Man in the Crease,
节目《最后防线》
your one-stop hockey shop.
今天的首轮话题
Today's first period topic
将围绕上将队一直以来的问题展开
is the inevitable one for the Admirals.
斯科特·亨特到底怎么了?
What has happened to Scott Hunter?
上赛季得了七十分
70 points last season.
没错 这赛季也已过去六场比赛了
Yes, and we're 6 games into this season.
一个他自称"必须赢"的赛季
A season he, he called "need to win."
这是他的原话 可他至今一分未得
Those are his words. And he has zero, zero points.
他状态萎靡
He's in a fog.
他的传球不到位 滑行也乏力
His passes aren't connecting. He's barely skating.
很难看出他在自家队里还有什么积极作用
I can't imagine he's amazing in the room right now.
况且他已被任命为
And he's already been announced
率领美国队出征俄♥罗♥斯♥奥♥运♥会的队长
as Team USA captain at the Olympics in Russia.
呃...
Um...
我...真的非常抱歉
I am very sorry about that.
没事的 真的
Truly not a big deal.
有什么可以帮您的?
How may I help you?
呃 有什么...有什么推荐的吗?
Uh, what's, uh, what's good?
嗯...
Um...
就是一些看着不错的果昔
Just a bunch of very decent smoothies
配了一些傻名字
with deeply stupid names.
有对什么过敏吗?- 没有 没有 我都可以
Any allergies? - No, no, no, I'm easy.
好的 要我说 最好喝的是蓝莓那款 但是...
OK. I mean, the best one's the blueberry one, but...
哦 你是说"布鲁克林蓝月"吗?
Oh, you mean Blue Moon Over Brooklyn?
对 就是那个
Yeah, that's it.
但是...什么?
But...what?
哦 没什么
Oh, nothing.
就是我早上给自己做的时候 会加一根香蕉
Just when I make it for myself in the morning, I add a banana.
哦 所以你还有点野
Oh, so you're kind of wild.
就是...这也不是第一次
I mean, it wouldn't be the first time
有人这么说我了
somebody's told me that.
呃 好吧 这听起来确实挺不错
Uh, yeah, that actually sounds pretty good.
是吗?
Yeah?
蓝莓加香蕉
Blueberry with a banana.
我要这个 如果能抛开菜单点的话 基普
I'd take that, if it's OK to order off menu, Kip.
呃 准确说 这是我的主意
Uh, I mean, technically, it was my idea,
所以我觉得这次可以破个例
so I think we can get away with it this time.
哦 你没开玩笑 真的很好喝
Oh, you weren't kidding. It's really good.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我觉得香蕉是灵魂所在
The banana makes a big difference, I think.
是啊...
I know...
我猜肯定是
I guess it must.
给 - 谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
呃 这给的太多了
Um, that's way too much.
是给你的 这杯果昔很好喝
It's for you. It's a great smoothie.
再次感谢 基普
Thanks again, Kip.
姐妹...
Girl...
我的天!你难道...
Holy shit! Are you--
那是斯科特·亨特吗?
Was that Scott Hunter?
什么那是?
Was that what?
斯科特·亨特 那个冰球运动员
Scott Hunter, the hockey player.
不会吧姐妹!
Girl!
第二节比赛时间即将结束
Clock winding down in the second period.
阿纳海姆队以二比一领先 上将队...
2-1 for Anaheim. The Admirals...
所以...我们看的就是这个?
And... this is what we're watching?
我们老见不到你 因为你总忙着工作
We barely get to see you 'cause you're always working,
但至少见的时候 我们能一起看 呃...
but at least when we do, we get to watch, uh...
这是什么?我想一下...冰球?
What is this? Let me check my book. Hockey?
闭嘴 肖恩
Shut up, Shawn.
哦 那关掉?
Oh, so turn it off?
不 不 不 给它放着
No, no, no, please keep it on.
好吧 - 谢谢你 凯尔
All right. - Thank you, Kyle.
谢谢你 凯尔 - 谢谢你 凯尔
Thank you, Kyle. - Thank you, Kyle.
不客气
You're quite welcome.
两次 他说了两次"基普"
Twice, he said "Kip."
他叫了两次你的真名
Like, he used your actual name twice.
玛丽娅 你这标准也太低了
Maria, that is setting the bar so low.
他叫的时候听着一点也不傻
It didn't even sound stupid when he said it.
甚至有点性感
It almost sounded hot.
好吧 这不公平 不是性感 就只是正常
OK, that's not fair. Not hot, just normal.
好吧 我想听了
OK, I'm listening.
去你们的 好吗?基普是克里斯托弗的简称
Fuck both of you, OK? Kip is short for Christopher.
没那么奇怪
It's not that weird.
是克里斯托弗的弱智版简称
It's shortbus for Christopher.
拜托别告诉我你把这名字也填在了
And please don't tell me you used that name
你的研究生申请材料上
on your grad school application.
不是儿 我们干嘛老讨论我名字?
Oh my God, why are we talking about my dumb name?
可他说了!- 他说了
He said it! - He said it.
再来一轮?
Another round?
谢谢宁 凯尔 - 谢谢宁 凯尔
Thank you, Kyle. - Thank you, Kyle.
亨特传给沃恩...
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表