剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Keep the boyfriend on TV at all times, please, Kyle.
天啊 你们几个 他就是个顾客
Oh my God, guys! He's a customer.
他不是我男朋友 - 喂!
He's not my boyfriend. - Boo!
我根本就没有男朋友
I don't have a fucking boyfriend.
哦
Oh.
你好啊
Hi there.
早 斯科特
Morning, Scott.
早 基普 老样子 谢谢
Morning, Kip. The usual, please.
好的
Yeah.
记得加香蕉
Extra banana.
真不知道我旅行期间没这些可怎么办
Not sure what I'll do without these on my trip.
别的城市肯定也有果昔吧
I'm sure they have smoothies in other cities.
可没这的好喝
Not like these, they don't.
你真觉得这是个秘密吗?
Do you really think this is a secret?
哪来的秘密?
What's a secret?
什么事都没有
Nothing's happening.
他就是在跟我调调情什么的
He's just flirting with me or whatever.
他是直男吧 我觉得
He's straight, I think.
姐妹啊...
Girl...
那个 冰箱里有意面沙拉
Uh, there's pasta salad in the fridge.
鸡肉的 没放羊奶酪
Chicken, no feta.
是嘛 哪来的?
Oh yeah? From where?
我做的 我自己做的
From me. I made it.
你做的?
You did?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我可不止是长得好看而已
I'm not just a pretty face.
哦 但你确实长得非常好看
Oh, but you're a very pretty face.
这是什么?
What's that?
是我喜欢的一位艺术家
It's an artist I love.
他出新展了
He has a new show out.
不错嘛 - 嗯哼
Oh, cool. - Mm-hmm.
我该买♥♥些艺术品
I should buy some art.
怎么?
What?
嘿 我也不止是长得好看而已
Hey, I'm not just a pretty face either.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
你还有副非常非常可口的身材
You're also a very, very hot body.
嘿!
Hey!
咱没必要这样的
We don't have to do this.
没事的
It's cool.
好吧
OK.
这幅挂在客厅会很棒
This would look great in the living room.
不是壁炉那面墙 是去卧室的过道那面
Not on the fireplace wall, but on the way to the bedroom.
我觉得它会... - 嘘!
I think it would-- - Shhh!
对不起 抱歉 我只是...
Sorry. Sorry, I just...
没关系 也许我们该...
It's OK. Um, maybe we should...
很惊艳 是吧?
Amazing, isn't it?
是啊 很漂亮
Yeah, it's beautiful.
所以 两位只是随便看看 还是打算购买♥♥?
So, are you two just browsing or shopping to buy?
哦 我想我们...
Oh, I think we're...
我想我们目前只是随便看看 对
Yeah, I think we're just browsing right now. Yeah.
不过还是谢谢你 - 不好意思
Thank you, though. - Excuse me.
抱歉 他有点不舒服
Sorry, he's not feeling well.
没关系
No problem.
我...我真的很抱歉
I'm, uh, I'm really sorry.
我以为我能做到的
I thought I could do that.
我真的以为我能做到 我真的很想 只是...
I really thought I could. I wanted to. I just...
没事的
It's OK.
不 有事
No, it's not.
怎么会没事
I know it's not.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
这公路旅行简直要了我的命
These road trips are just killing me.
太折磨人了
I mean, it's brutal.
我觉得我被诅咒了
I think I'm cursed.
诅咒?
Cursed?
像那种 恐怖老巫婆下的诅咒?
Like, scary old lady cursed?
我知道 我知道很蠢
I know. I know it's dumb.
但我又不是唯一一个迷信的人
But I'm not the only one who's superstitious.
你会吃醋吗
Would you be jealous
要是我从别的男人那买♥♥果昔?
if I got my smoothies from some other guy?
也许会 很可能会
Maybe. Probably.
那如果我还跟你讲所有的细节呢?
Well, what if I filled you in on all the juicy details?
比如说 他是怎么搅的?
Like, how he blended them?
还有 万一真是个恐怖老巫婆呢?
What if it actually was a scary old lady?
那万一 你边上一直就有那么一个呢?
Or what if you always kind of had one with you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
啊
Ah.
给
Here.
好吧
OK.
好了 我知道很蠢 特别蠢
OK, I know it's dumb. I know it's dumb.
但我在那家杂货店里一看到
But I saw them at a bodega,
就觉得它们像你的果昔
and I thought they looked like your smoothie.
我喜欢 - 真的吗?
I love them. - Yeah?
我可太喜欢了
I love them so much.
我可以和你做吗?
Can I fuck you?
当然可以
Absolutely.
太棒了!
Fuck yes!
今晚第二次了
That's two tonight.
我们能大声喊出来吗?诅咒被解除了吗?
Can we say it out loud? Is the curse broken?
亨特自上个赛季就没在单个客场比赛中攻入两球
Hunter hasn't scored twice in an away game since last season.
怎样?
What?
说出来吧
Say it out loud.
说什么?
Say what?
啊 好吧 这不是...
Ah, OK, it's not...
不是什么?
It's what?
好吧 我所知道的是 - 埃琳娜...
OK, here's what I know. - Elena...
闭嘴 你爱上他了
Shut up, you're in love with him.
我没有爱上他
I'm not in love with him.
你就是
You are.
你告诉过你♥爸♥了吧 至少也?
Have you at least told your dad?
到现在多久了?
For how long now?
两个月多点
A little over two months.
哦 宝啊
Oh, baby.
埃琳娜 嘿 你...你不能说出去
Elena, hey, you--you can't tell.
如果有人发现是... - 是斯科特?
If anyone finds out that it... - That it's Scott?
我当然不会告诉别人 但基普...
Obviously, I'm not gonna tell anyone, but Kip...
他现在还不能出柜 好吗?
He can't come out right now, OK?
他想出的
He really wants to.
很棒 他很棒
It's amazing. He's amazing.
我从未如此开心过
And I've never been happier.
真的
Honestly.
下一步怎么走 宝?
What's the plan, babe?
我...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
你♥爸♥爸怎么想?
What does your dad think?
以为我在哪上某个已婚男吧
That I'm fucking some married guy, probably.
倒希望你这样
Kind of wish you were.
啊 拜托别这么说
Ah. Just don't say that, please.
就...为我感到高兴就行
Just please be happy for me.
期待明晚你穿礼服的样子
I can't wait to see you in a tux tomorrow night.
我会为了你表现得超级老实
I am gonna be super well behaved for you.
我只在乎你帅不帅
I only care that you're handsome.
你个坏人
You bitch.
斯科特明晚也会在场
Scott's gonna be there tomorrow night too.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know.
他最好做足准备迎接我
And he better be ready for me.
喂 爸
Hey, Dad.
天啊!你没死!
Oh my God! You're not dead!
没 我活着呢
No, I'm alive.
那可太好了
Well, that is a relief.
我可不想打电♥话♥给停尸房♥
I didn't want to have to call the morgue.
你知道吗 我想你了
You know, I miss you.
我也想你 爸爸
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表