剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Unfortunately, it is.
去你的 霍兰德!
Fuck you, Hollander!
他连胡子都长不出来几根
He can barely even grow one.
不 不 去你的 近亲繁殖的瑞典佬
No, no, fuck you, Swedish inbred.
去你的 JJ - 来吧
Fuck you, JJ. - Come on.
特么直接剃吧 海登
Just fucking do it, Hayden
别飙脏话了!
Stop swearing!
兄弟们 要来了
Boys, it's starting.
音量调大
Turn it up.
这是第六场比赛
It's Game 6,
冠军奖杯就归属于场内某队
and the Cup is somewhere inside as we speak.
都知道伊力亚·罗扎诺夫渴望夺冠
You know that Ilya Rozanov wants this bad.
奥♥运♥间歇期后 他与所在的突袭者队
Rozanov and the Raiders have been on fire
就一直势不可挡
since the Olympic break.
俄♥罗♥斯♥队的失利
A heartbreak for the Russians
似乎助长了这位年轻的
seems to have only intensified
波士顿队长的斗志
the young Boston captain.
他以摧枯拉朽之势
He's on a tear,
在过去六场季后赛中攻入十球
scoring 10 goals over the past 6 playoff games.
行了 都给我听好了!
OK, listen the fuck up!
我根本不在乎自己进了多少球
Look, I don't give a fuck how many goals I've scored.
也不在乎自己前两晚打得如何
I don't give a fuck how I played two fucking nights ago.
不用去想那些了
I don't need to think about that.
那都是过去式了
That was yesterday. That was before.
但现在 我只想一件事
Now, I only need one thing.
我 要 赢
I need to win.
就在这里 今晚主场
Here, at home, tonight.
尽管赶去加州杀穿他们
As much fun as it would be to go to California
也很带劲
and humiliate them there,
但我想听到我们球迷的呐喊
but I want to hear our fans.
我想听到他们的尖叫声
I want to hear them scream.
我想要干翻旧金山
I want to fuck San Francisco.
我知道你们有本事
I know you can do it.
我亲眼见过你们的本事
I've seen you fucking do it.
在场的每个人我都见证过
I've seen every one of you do it.
所以今晚都他妈给我豁出去
So leave it all the fuck out there tonight.
因为今晚的高光是我们的!
Because this is our fucking night.
这他妈是我们的奖杯
This is our fucking Cup.
干翻旧金山!
Fucking fuck San Francisco!
讲得真♥他♥妈♥好
Great fucking speech.
去你的吧
Go fuck yourself.
真不敢相信那混♥蛋♥就要夺冠了
I can't believe that asshole's about to win the Cup.
夏恩最恨他了
Shane hates him the most.
什么? - 你恨罗扎诺夫
What? - You hate Rozanov.
那是
Of course.
虽然但是 他冰球确实牛
But he's very good at hockey.
最牛的 应该说是
The best, probably.
啊 不 你才是最牛的 霍兰德
Uh, no. You're the fucking best, Hollander.
是啊
Yeah.
而不是那个野蛮粗俗的俄♥国♥佬
Not that animal shit show cock sucking Russian.
结果定了
And that is that.
波士顿突袭者队是本届MLH冠军
The Boston Raiders are your MLH champions.
好一场伊力亚·罗扎诺夫式逆袭复出 - 上烤架吧
What a comeback story this year for Ilya Rozanov. - Let's start the grill.
这位队长在季后赛使尽本事
The captain did absolutely everything in these playoffs,
在进攻和防守数据上领跑全队
leading his team in blocked shots and shots against.
显然 这...
And obviously, it...
献给你 妈妈!
Для тебя, мама!
哇哦 表不错嘛 别人送的还是?
Wow, nice watch! They give this to you for free or what?
你死哪去了 还有5秒就上场了
Where the fuck were you? We're on in 5 seconds.
是25秒
25 seconds.
你刚到底在干嘛?
What were you even doing?
现在颁发的是 泰隆勋爵奖...
And now, presenting the Lord Talon Award...
我有事在忙
I was busy.
跟谁?
With who?
...伊力亚·罗扎诺夫与夏恩·霍兰德
...Ilya Rozanov and Shane Hollander.
但最重要的...
But the most important thing...
...是这一路上结交的朋友们
...is the friends we make along the way.
嘿 在颁发下一个奖项之前
Hey, before we give out next award,
我能和你合张影吗?
can I get a selfie with you?
什么?
What?
来吧 机不可失啊 兄弟
Come on. When will this ever happen again, buddy?
行吧 但快点
OK, fine, but hurry up.
好了 号♥码给我 我发照片给你
Great! Give me your number. I'll text them to you.
那不可能
No chance.
获得泰隆勋爵奖
And the Lord Talon Award
最具体育精神球员的是...
for most sportsmanlike player goes to...
那...
Well...
怎么?
What?
你到底想怎样 罗扎诺夫?
What the fuck do you want, Rozanov?
你有...半年没回我消息了
You haven't answered a text from me in, like, 6 months.
你现在对我是熟视无睹
You won't even acknowledge I exist
只有镜头对着我们的时候才理我
unless there's a fucking camera pointed at us,
而且还得陪你玩那烂把戏
and then it's for some fucking clown show.
说真的 你到底想要我♥干♥嘛?
So yeah, what the fuck do you actually want from me?
说啊?
Well?
我想要你给我口
I want you to suck my dick.
去你的 真不敢相信
Oh, fuck you. You are unbelievable.
你才该给我口
You suck my dick.
你好好说 也许有戏
Maybe ask nicely.
嗯?
Hmm?
求你了
Please.
如果你想让我跪下来
If you want me to get on my knees
在这肮脏的卫生间地板上给你口
on this filthy bathroom floor and suck your dick,
那你得更诚恳些
you will have to ask nicer than that.
拜托请你跪下来
Please get on your knees
在这肮脏的卫生间地板上
on this filthy bathroom floor
给我口
and suck my dick.
求你了
Please.
不
No.
什么?
What?
不要
No.
我们得先回到座位上去
We will go back to our seats,
看完这场无聊的演出
watch the rest of this boring show,
然后参加完更无聊的派对
and then go to boring party after.
之后 等到你熬过整晚
And then, when you have been waiting all night,
再进我酒店房♥间里
you'll come back to my hotel room,
说不定...
and I will maybe...
说不定 我不止会给你口
maybe do more than just suck your dick.
你英语什么时候这么好了?
When did your English get so good?
我呃...我现在看《纽约客》了
I, uh, I read the New Yorker now.
真的?
Really?
假的 《纽约客》很无趣
No. The New Yorker is boring.
我爸特爱看
My dad loves it.
啊 所以你的无趣是...是"遗传的"
Ah. So being boring is--is genetic.
哇
Wow.
还会说"遗传的"
Genetic.
我可以答应你
Then let's make a deal.
要是今晚你赢得了MVP
If you win MVP tonight,
我就给你口 上你 随你怎么想
I will blow you, fuck you, whatever you want.
那要是你赢了呢?
And if you win?
今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在脱衣服吧
Now take off your clothes.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
怎么了?
What?
窗户太多了
Just a lot of windows.
很好
Good.
现在到床上去
Now get on the bed.
这家酒店很不错
This is a good hotel.
伏特加很棒
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表