剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
哦对 我玩得挺开心的 但没喝酒
Oh, yeah. I mean, I had fun, but I didn't get drunk.
你呢?
You?
很好 很不错
Yeah, it was great.
没有无聊的加拿大人 也没有愚蠢的美国人 所以...
No boring Canadians, no stupid Americans. So...
所以 怎么 就一群芬兰人
So, what, just a bunch of Finnish guys
讲他们心爱的表亲?
talking about the cousins they're in love with?
今晚我想早点睡
Think I'm going to bed early tonight.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
1221
1221.
球打得不错 新人
Nice shooting, rook.
谢谢
Thanks.
还好罗扎诺夫没能把我的记录
Glad to see Rozanov didn't hold my record
打破超过一分钟
for more than a minute.
对了 他想干嘛?
What did he want, by the way?
哦 没什么 就是瞎扯淡
Oh, nothing, just shit-talking.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 对吧?
He's an asshole, right?
对啊 是这样
I mean, yeah, basically.
我运气真好呢
Lucky me.
我酒店的房♥间就在他隔壁
I'm in the room next door to him at the hotel.
霍兰德!
Hollander!
有人跟着你追吗?
Is someone chasing you?
我跟个傻子一样站在走廊上
I'm standing in the hallway like an idiot.
斯科特·亨特就在隔壁
Scott Hunter is right next door.
操
Fuck.
跪下来
Get on your knees.
哦 我的天...
Oh my fucking...
我靠 罗扎诺夫
Fuck, Rozanov.
趴着 来 趴着
Get on your stomach. On your stomach.
你以前干过吗?
Have you ever?
你想试试吗?
Do you want to?
你害怕了
You're scared.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
没关系的
No, it's OK.
我没怕
I'm not scared.
你有碰过你这里吗?
Do you ever touch yourself here?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么?碰自己屁♥股♥就算同?
What? Does touching your ass make you gay?
罗扎诺夫...
Rozanov...
你知道还有让你变成同的
'Cause you know what else makes you gay
就是给我口
is sucking my dick.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
靠
Fuck.
我是想说我有样物什 行了吧?
I'm trying to say I have a thing. OK?
物什?
A thing?
假阳♥具♥
A dildo.
什么颜色的?
What color?
去你的
Fuck you.
很大吗?
It's big?
我走了
I'm leaving.
别 别走 霍兰德
No, no, Hollander.
我想上你
I want to fuck you.
别在这干
Not here.
不能让他妈隔壁的斯科特·亨特听见
Not with fucking Scott Hunter next door.
他挺帅的
He is hot.
我们应该让他听着 像求偶信♥号♥♥一样
We should let him listen like mating call.
你喜欢这样 是吧? - 嗯哼
You'd like that, wouldn't you? - Mm-hmm.
你可能也会喜欢
You probably would too.
好吧 那就下次
OK. So next time.
下次?
Next time?
对 我们两周后要去蒙特利尔比赛
Yeah, we're playing Montreal in two weeks.
是啊 不过 嗯 我们该在哪...
Yeah. But, um, where would we...
我们该在哪什么?
Where would we what?
见面?
Meet?
你无家可归吗?
You are homeless?
不啊
No.
那就在你家见面
Then we meet at your house.
那是栋公♥寓♥
It's an apartment.
霍兰德 你恐慌发作了
Hollander, you are having a panic attack.
不过是个约炮计划而已
It's just a plan to fuck.
呃 我知道我们说过两周后去蒙特利尔 但...
Uh, I know we talked about Montreal in two weeks, but...
天啊霍兰德 你别太无聊了
Oh my God, Hollander, you are so boring.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
你有手♥机♥吧
You have phone.
拿来
Give.
所以 我是什么备注名?
So, what's my name gonna be?
简恩
Jane.
莉莉:嘿 简恩 两周后见啦
xo 莉莉
两周后
波士顿
你怎么回事?
What's up with you?
没事
Nothing.
你确定?
You sure?
去你的
Fuck you.
嘿 抱歉啊兄弟们
Hey, sorry, boys.
今天谁也去不了蒙特利尔了
No one's getting into Montreal today.
两英尺厚的雪
Two feet of snow.
该死!
Fuck!
休息一晚而已 又不是世界末日
It's a night off, boy. It's not the end of the world.
嗯 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
听着 不管她是谁 都会想开的
Look, whoever she is, she's gonna get over it.
蒙特利尔
嘿 你 呃 今晚要不要来我家
Hey, you, uh, you don't want to come over to my place
吃晚饭 怎样?
for dinner tonight, do you?
什么?
What?
比赛取消了啊
Since there's no game.
来吃晚饭吧 杰姬说没问题
Come for dinner. Jacki said it's cool.
哦 那是我老婆 她会煎些牛排
Oh, that's my wife. She can throw on some steaks.
我...我在进行长寿饮食法
I--I'm on a macrobiotic diet.
哥们 我不知道那是啥
Buddy, I don't even know what that means.
但杰姬什么菜都会
But Jacki can cook anything.
你没事吧?- 嗯 还行
You OK? - Yeah, I guess.
嘿 要是你有别的安排 完全没关系
Hey, if you have other plans, that's--that's totally cool.
别 我想看你吃我那难以下咽的食物 就这么定了
No, I want to watch you eat my disgusting food. Let's do it.
太棒了 天啊 杰姬肯定会很高兴
Fuck yes! God, Jacki's gonna be so happy.
她老想当第一个给你投喂的球员太太了
She's obsessed with being the first wag to feed you.
我现在就发消息告诉她
I'm gonna text her right now, actually.
"限食鸟餐"
"Bird food only."
我天!
Господи!
惊喜! - 斯维特拉娜!
Сюрприз! - Светлана!
我以为你回莫斯科了
Я думал, ты вернулась в Москву.
你在这里干嘛?
Что ты здесь делаешь?
我为你来这的 但我现在后悔了
Ну я вообще застаралась за тебя, но я уже об этом жалею.
正合你的性格
Да это в твоем духе.
去你的 伊力亚
Иди к черту, Илья.
抱歉 我没想到你会来
Прости. Я тебя не ожидал.
你怎么知道... - 你的比赛被取消了?
Как ты узнала, что... - Что твою игру отменили?
这事已经公开宣布了 笨蛋
Об этом было объявлено, козел.
你配不上我 我走了
Ты мне не достоин, мне пора.
那就 下次喽?:简恩
好了 现在我真得走了 你个垃圾
Ладно, теперь я действительно ухожу. Ты кусок дерьма.
祝你和...简恩玩得开心
Развлекайся с...c Джейн.
那就 下次喽?:简恩
四个月后
拉斯维加斯
获得年度最佳新秀奖提名的有...
And the nominees for Rookie of the Year are...
蒙特利尔大都会队的夏恩·霍兰德
Shane Hollander, the Montreal Metros,
明尼苏达游牧者队的文森特·勒梅尔
Vincent Lemaire, the Minnesota Nomads,
以及波士顿突袭者队的伊力亚·罗扎诺夫
and Ilya Rozanov, the Boston Raiders.
年度最佳新秀奖得主是...
And the Rookie of the Year is...
新秀!新秀!新秀!
Rook! Rook! Rook!
你最好喝的是姜汁汽水 新人
That better just be ginger ale, rook.
确实是 亨特先生 我不会在您面前放纵的
It is, Mr. Hunter. I wouldn't indulge in front of you.
恭喜啊 - 谢谢
Congrats, man. - Thank you.
呃 如果我和几个老家伙
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表