剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Yes?
是啊
Yes.
你想让我 呃
You want me to, uh,
躺在床上 让你继续?
lie on the bed and let you do it some more?
让我来? - 对
Let me? - Yeah.
呃 这不公平
Uh, not fair.
来吧 我想看看你
Come on, I want to see you.
你在淋浴间已经看过了
You saw me in the showers.
是 但我还想看
Yeah, I want more.
好吧
OK.
过来
Come here.
所以 你想怎么继续?
So what do you want to do?
不知道
I don't know.
这样行吗?
Is this OK?
对 就这样 霍兰德
Да(Da), like that, Hollander.
我♥操♥ 霍兰德
Fuck, Hollander.
啊 操
Ah, fuck. Oh.
就第一次来说 还不错
Not bad for first time.
去你的 罗扎诺夫
Fuck you, Rozanov.
好吧 挺好的
OK. It was fun.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
什么?
What?
怎么?你要干嘛?
What? You need something?
你觉得我很混♥蛋♥吗?
You think I am asshole?
我知道你就是混♥蛋♥
I know you're an asshole.
哦 我不会这样不管你的
Oh. I would not leave you like that.
不会吗?
No?
不会
No.
让我教你怎么干这活 小子
Let me show you how to do this, kid.
天啊 罗扎诺夫
Holy shit, Rozanov.
哦 靠
Oh, fuck.
我去 罗扎诺夫 你最好起开点
Holy shit, Rozanov, you better get off.
我...我停不下来
I'm... I can't stop.
哦 靠!
Oh, fuck!
罗扎诺夫 靠 靠 靠
Rozanov, fuck, fuck, fuck.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
哦 我去
Oh, fuck.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我的天啊 我很抱歉 我...我没想过会...
Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I--I didn't think.
怎么?会这么快就射?
What? That you would come so quick?
去你的
Fuck you.
你没必要那样的
You didn't have to.
我不嫌弃
I don't mind.
这是 呃...
This is, uh...
是的
Yes.
是 是 是
Yes, yes, yes.
天啊 我想来根烟
God, I want a cigarette.
吸烟有害
Smoking is bad for you.
哦 是吗?
Oh, is it?
所以...
So...
你不会把这事告诉别人的 对吧?
you're not gonna tell anyone about this, are you?
我?
Me?
会的 霍兰德 我打算昭告天下
Yes, Hollander, I'm going to tell everyone.
这事绝不能让人知道
'Cause no one can know.
你当我谁?
Неужели?
拜托 霍兰德 我不会告诉别人的
Hollander, look, I'm not going to tell anyone.
行吗?- 好
OK? - OK.
我 呃 明天要赶早班飞机 所以...
I, uh, I have early flight tomorrow, so...
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
淦!
Holy shit!
三个月后
蒙特利尔
明天就要去蒙特利尔了
How are you feeling
您感觉如何?
about finally getting to Montreal tomorrow?
很好 是该去了
Good. About time.
您期待打败夏恩·霍兰德吗?
Are you looking forward to beating Shane Hollander?
呃 他现在是守门员 对吧?
Uh, he is goalie now, yes?
嘿 伊力亚 赛季初的时候
Hey, Ilya, at the beginning of the season,
你说过新秀赛要进40个球
you said you would score 40 goals your rookie season.
你觉得这目标还能实现吗?
You still feel that's going to happen?
不 不 我可没说过40个
No, no. I never said 40 goals.
那是谣言 骗子说的
It's a lie. Liar told you that.
我说的是50个
I said 50.
别太混♥蛋♥了
What a fucking asshole.
啊!
Ah!
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
也才晚15分钟 没事
It's 15 minutes. Don't even worry about it.
没事的 只是你一般都很准时
No, we don't care. It's just that you're usually on time.
是 我锻炼比预期时间长了些
Yeah, my workout went longer than expected,
还不小心在油管上刷视频入了迷
and I got lost in a YouTube rabbit hole.
没事 我帮你点好了 三文鱼配糙米饭
It's fine. I ordered for you. Salmon, brown rice.
谢了 - 好的
Thanks. - OK.
好了 我有重磅消息要宣布
So, I have very exciting news.
油管是什么?
What's YouTube?
和劳力士谈成了
Rolex is in.
哇!
Wow!
好的 让我把邮件翻出来
Ok. Let me pull up the email.
我直接念原文...
And I quote...
"夏恩这种年轻运动员和青年楷模 正是
"Shane is exactly the kind of young athlete and young man
劳力士想要与之合作的
"that Rolex wants to be associated with.
他睿智 沉稳 英俊 "
He's smart, he's serious, he's handsome."
还是低调了点 - 天啊 妈
That's an understatement. - God, Mom.
还有 "我们相信他将成为
And "We believe he will be
这一代冰球界最具影响力的代言人 "
hockey's most significant ambassador in a generation."
劳力士有上油管吗?
Is Rolex on YouTube?
油管是个视频门户网站
YouTube is like a video portal site.
我感觉自己根本没听懂这些词
I'm not convinced I know what any of those words mean.
所谓刷视频入迷就是当你看了某个视频后
So, a rabbit hole is where you watch a video,
系统会推荐其他视频
it recommends other videos,
然后你就忍♥不住一直点击观看
and you keep clicking them.
那可不太好啊
Sounds dangerous.
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah.
我就经常这样刷视频入迷
I go down those rabbit holes all the time.
可不嘛 妈妈
Of course you do, Mom.
你当时在看什么? - 名贵手表?
What was yours about? - Fancy watches?
大卫! - 怎么了?我就是跟着话题走
David! - What? I'm just keeping up.
不可能成为朋友的动物们
Unlikely animals becoming friends,
比如老虎和熊 奶牛和鸭子
like a tiger and a bear, a cow and a duck.
不是吧
Come on!
对 蛇和婴儿那种
Yeah, a snake and a baby.
那我倒会看
I'd watch that.
其实你该看的
Well, what you should be watching
是关于冰球的视频
are the ones about hockey.
我觉得看那条蛇和婴儿的视频
I think keeping up with that snake and baby
听起来挺有趣的
sounds pretty important.
这段关系可能说崩就崩
Relationship could go sideways pretty fast.
哦 我今天看到了伊力亚·罗扎诺夫的视频链接
Oh, I saw a link today about Ilya Rozanov.
然后我点进去 他说...
So I click on it, and he says...
在此之前
Well, first of all,
你还记得赛季初的时候
do you remember at the beginning of the season,
他跟别人说过 我记不清是谁了...
he told someone, I can't remember who...
总之 他告诉对方自己要进40个球
Anyway, he told them that he was gonna score 40 goals.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
我只记得你嚷嚷着
I remember you yelling something
罗扎诺夫要满40了
about Rozanov turning 40
我还得配合你假装生气
and me trying to match your level of outrage.
结果昨天在波士顿 他说是50个
Well, yesterday in Boston, he said he meant 50.
50个球!
50 goals!
没错 真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's an asshole.
就是 太嚣张了 去他的!
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表