剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
I thought I heard singing.
好极了
Great.
现在我们得听这个婊♥子♥喋喋不休了
Now we have to listen to this whore run her mouth.
住手 伊力亚! 住手
Stop, Ilya! Stop.
他不值得 他什么都不值
He's not worth it. He's not worth anything.
你可以拿走我的公♥寓♥
You can have my apartment.
我会给侄女设立一个信托基金
And there will be a trust for my niece.
她18岁时可以继承
She can have it when she's 18.
而你 永远 永远别再联♥系♥我
And you will never, ever contact me again.
如果你敢 我会动用我所有的名声 金钱
If you do, I will use every piece of my fame and money
和恶名 确保你在这个该死的城市
and notoriety to make sure that you can't show your face
没法露脸
in this fucking city
否则就会有人想把你的脸砸烂
without someone wanting to break it open.
所以接受我的条件
So take what I offer,
闭上你的臭嘴 滚蛋
shut your fucking mouth and walk away.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
不 你配得上
Yes, you do.
但你不想要我
But you don't want me.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我知道
I know you do.
但这和对"简"的感觉不一样 对吧?
But it's not the same as it is with Jane, is it?
我也爱你
I love you too.
不管你需要什么 我都在这
And whatever you need, I'll be here.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我只希望"简"知道他有多幸运
I just hope Jane knows how lucky he is.
Hey, I'm just gonna...
Have fun!
你怎么样?
How are you?
还行
OK.
不太好
Not good.
可能很糟
Probably bad.
你的 呃 家人怎么样?
How's your, uh, family?
糟透了
At their worst.
我哥哥他...
My brother is...
我不知道 很害怕
I don't know. Scared.
这让他变得很可怕
It makes him terrible.
也让我变得很可怕
And it makes me terrible back.
很难过吗?
Is it very upsetting?
是的
Yes.
但也许我不该
But maybe I'm upset
为这种事难过
about the wrong thing.
你是说不该为你父亲?
You mean not your father?
也许吧...
Maybe...
我...
I...
我希望一切能有所不同
I wish it could be different.
我希望他能了解我 或者...
I wish he could know me, or...
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
现在说英语太难了
English is too hard right now.
真希望我会说俄语
I wish I spoke Russian.
嗯
Mmm.
是啊 你大概一周就能学会
Yeah, you could probably learn it in a week.
没口音 完美
No accent. Perfect.
你好
Bonjour.
那是法语 伊力亚
That's French, Ilya.
我知道 夏恩
Yeah, I know, Shane.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我在散步
I'm just walking.
我需要出来透透气
I needed to get out.
嘿 呃 我有个主意
Hey, uh, I have an idea.
要不把你心里的想法都告诉我
How about you tell me everything that's on your mind,
但是用俄语说?
but in Russian?
我听不懂 但也许能帮你发泄
I won't understand, but maybe it'll help.
好
OK.
我再也不想回到这里了
I never want to come back here again.
我他妈恨死这儿了
I fucking hate it here.
他们也都他妈恨我
And they all fucking hate me.
我为一切买♥♥单
I pay for everything.
我确保每个人都有喜欢的衣服
I make sure everyone has clothes they like.
我确保食物完美无缺
I make sure the food is perfect,
父亲能葬在他父母旁边
that Father is buried next to his parents,
确保墓地完美无缺
that the tomb is perfect.
但我唯一听到的该死的话就是
And the only fucking word I ever hear is:
"我还要更多 伊力亚
"I want more, Ilya.
我需要更多 伊力亚 更多 更多 更多!"
I need more, Ilya, more, more, more!"
我对这些人毫无感情!
And I have nothing for these people!
我给了他们一切...
I give them everything...
但我感觉空虚得要死
but I feel fucking empty.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
他们看着我 看到的是银行 或者敌人
They look at me and they see a bank. Or an enemy.
甚至我都不知道是什么
Or I don't even know what.
我哥哥 他一直恨我
My brother, he always hated me.
我也知道为什么 但是...
And I know why, but...
这让我痛苦欲绝
it kills me.
是他照顾了父亲 而我没有 这也让我痛苦
And it kills me that he took care of my father and I didn't.
但我做不到!
But I couldn't!
我不在这儿
I wasn't here.
这一切还都是我付的钱
I still paid for it all.
他永远不会原谅我
And he will never forgive me.
原谅这一切
For any of it.
原谅我的存在
For existing.
这意味着
And it means.
我现在一无所有了
I have no one now.
好吧 不是一无所有 我还有...
Well, not no one. I have...
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana.
她爱我
She loves me.
我也爱她
And I love her.
但不像...
But not like...
该死
Fuck me.
但不像我爱你那样
But not like I love you.
这一切最糟糕的部分就是...
That's the worst fucking part of all this is...
我只想要你
that all I want is you.
一直都是你
It's always you.
我太爱你了
I'm so in love with you,
而我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do about it.
好了 我说完了
OK, I'm done.
你感觉好点了吗?
Do you feel better?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许有一天你可以教我俄语
Maybe you could teach me Russian someday.
好 行啊
Yeah. OK.
只教有用的短语
Only useful phrases.
比如?
Like what?
我不知道 比如
I don't know, like:
"再用力点 拜托 好的 长官"
"Harder, please. Yes, sir."
去你的
Fuck you.
不 或者是 "干我 拜托"
No, more like: "Fuck me, please."
这句怎么样...
How about...
"我希望你现在就在这"?
"I wish you were here right now"?
我也希望我在
I wish I was too.
冬日里的一丝回暖
A little winter thaw
来得正是时候
couldn't come at a better time
蒙特利尔队正急需手感火热起来
for a Montreal team that needs to heat up right now.
都会队目前死守着季后赛的一个外卡席位
The Metros are clinging to a wildcard spot in the playoffs.
而今晚 他们将迎战波士顿突袭者队
And tonight, they're facing the Boston Raiders
伊力亚·罗扎诺夫归队出战
with Ilya Rozanov back in action
此前他因父亲去世缺席
following the passing of his father.
大家都在为这位波士顿队长
Everyone's thoughts and prayers
祈祷和致意
go out to the Boston captain,
这两周对他来说肯定不好过
who can't have had an easy couple of weeks.
但如果这就把他排除在外 那就大错特错了
But counting him out would be a mistake.
确实如此
It sure would.
因为没几个球员能像罗扎诺夫那样应对逆境
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表