剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
It's you they want. We're just the parents.
你去才是重点
You're the main attraction.
那我就编一下 跟他们说我会去
Well, then I'll just lie, tell them I'm coming.
他们又不会赶你们走
They won't kick you out,
然后可以跟他们说我生病什么的
and you can just tell them I'm sick or something.
亲爱的 我...不想让你骗人家
Honey, I--I... I don't want you to lie.
你不是这种人
That's not who you are.
抱歉 我情绪有点怪
Sorry. I'm in a weird mood.
没关系
It's OK.
你想聊点什么吗?
Anything you want to talk about?
就...聊伦敦的事吧
Let's, um... Let's think about London.
说不定确实挺好的
Maybe it could be fun.
我去下洗手间
I'm just gonna use the washroom.
瑞典公主惹他了?
Swedish princess?
谁知道啊
I don't know.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
霍兰德 你现在在干嘛捏?
Hollander, what the fuck are you doing right now?
我准备去...
I was about to...
别扯了 赶紧滚来麦尔安德吧
Bullshit! Get your ass to the Mile End, baby!
我朋友弗朗索瓦 那个厨师 还记得吗?
My buddy François, the chef, you remember him?
嗯怎么了?
Oh, yeah?
今天他家餐厅打烊后他要办个聚会
He's having an after hours thing at his restaurant.
而且听好了
And get this...
JJ...
JJ...
在这拍《X特遣队》的剧组来了
The cast of the X Squad movie they're filming in town is here.
全来了?
All of them?
我他妈怎么知道 快过来吧
I don't fucking know. Get down here!
你还记得那家餐厅吧?Le Tambour?
You remember the restaurant, right? Le Tambour?
我不知道...
I don't know...
你人来了啊
Yes, you bitch!
见到你真好
Good to see you!
各位 这家伙就是个不出门的死宅
OK, guys, this one never leaves his fucking house.
今天算是奇迹了 - 我是夏恩
Tonight is a miracle! - Shane.
那个 请问有姜汁汽水吗?
Uh, do you have any ginger ale?
有是有 但是...
I mean, I do, but...
算了 来杯啤酒吧 随便哪种都行
Actually, just a beer, please, whatever you have on tap.
夏恩·霍兰德来这可以随便喝
Shane Hollander can have whatever he wants here.
那你收着吧
You keep it then.
请你是我的荣幸
It's an honor.
很热闹吧?
Cool crowd, huh?
那可不 今晚来了一大帮明星演员
You kidding? A bunch of famous actors are here tonight.
萝丝·兰德里都来了 伙计
Rose Landry's here, man.
真的? - 是啊
She is? - Yeah.
那我可能得再来一杯了
I might be needing another one of these.
你是来帮我解决这些薯条的吗?
Are you here to help me finish these fries?
主厨给的 味道很棒
The chef gave them to me, and they are really good.
全吃完的话 我就穿不下戏服了
I'm not gonna fit in my costume if I eat them all.
哦 天啊 真的太好吃了
Oh, Jesus Christ, these are so good!
对了 我是萝丝
I'm Rose, by the way.
我是夏恩
I'm Shane.
我是...哇 我是你的粉丝
I'm... Wow, I'm a big fan.
如果说我也是你的粉丝 你会惊讶吗?
Would you be surprised to know that I'm a fan of yours?
真的吗?
Really?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我可是有三位兄长的密歇根女孩
I'm a Michigan girl with three brothers.
吃点薯条吧 夏恩·霍兰德
Have a fry, Shane Hollander.
明晚底特律队可不会对你放水
Detroit's not gonna go easy on you tomorrow night.
我那时八岁
Uh, I was 8,
演一个被绑♥架♥勒索的女孩
and I played this girl who gets kidnapped and held for ransom.
哇 - 被比尔·帕克斯顿绑♥架♥
Wow. - By Bill Paxton.
那可不太好啊
That is terrible.
他其实对我挺好的
He was actually pretty nice to me.
而且那也算是很好的练习
And it was good practice.
练习被绑♥架♥?
Getting kidnapped?
我在至少四部电影里被绑♥架♥过
I've been kidnapped in no less than four movies,
包括我现在正在拍的这部
including the one I'm doing right now.
我靠 你...
Fuck! You...
你刚才什么都没听见
You didn't hear that.
他们真的会找人把我做掉的
They will literally have me murdered
要是他们知道了的话
if they find out I told you.
绝对封口不谈
My lips are sealed.
好了 轮你讲了
OK. Your turn.
那个 我从没被绑♥架♥过
Well, I've never been kidnapped.
虽然有被威胁过 但...
I mean, there have been threats, but...
我不是这个意思
No, not what I meant.
夏恩·霍兰德 你八岁的时候
Shane Hollander, 8 years old.
是怎样的
Paint me a picture.
我肯定是在冰上
Well, I'm definitely on the ice somewhere.
球探乱七八糟的事
The scouting and crazy stuff
离那会还有几年
didn't start for another couple years,
所以我可能还在愉快玩耍
so I'm probably just having fun.
之后就不能愉快玩耍了?
Did it stop being fun?
也不是
No.
就...是有点吧
Well, I mean, kind of.
我爱打球 但强度越来越大
I love it, but it got more intense,
所以我也跟着绷紧着弦
so I guess I kinda got more intense too,
如果你懂我意思的话
if that makes sense.
嗯 我明白的
Yeah, it does.
你作为那唯一的亚裔孩子
And I bet that being the only Asian kid
弦只会越绷越紧吧
didn't make it less intense.
我不是唯一一个亚裔
I wasn't the only one.
那时还有另一个
There was one other.
不过他跟我合不来
He hated me, though.
嗯
Hmm.
我是的姓氏是西方的
I have a Western last name,
所以其他孩子
so it's like the other kids
就没老想着来搞我了
kind of forgot to make fun of me.
你当时打球也很厉害吧?
And I bet you were pretty fucking good too, right?
我还行吧
I was all right.
嗯
Hmm.
约翰在大学体协期间就退了
John tapped out at NCAA.
谢谢
Thank you.
但他还是跟着普林斯顿打进了四强
But he still made it to the frozen four with Princeton.
那很好啊
That's amazing.
他现在是经纪人 也算合理
He's an agent now, naturally.
还有 彼得在美联 选秀落选了 不过
Uh, and Peter's in the AHL, undrafted, but hey.
也不算是一无是处
Still not nothing.
确实不算
Not nothing indeed.
所以 这不是你第一次来蒙特利尔吧?
So, this isn't your first time in Montreal though, right?
呃 不是
Uh, no.
几年前我来过这里
I was here a few years ago
拍一部FBI烂片
shooting this horrible FBI movie.
《黑暗之下》吗 又被绑♥架♥的那个?
Under Dark? Kidnapped again?
不是吧!
Come on. No!
我...我经常坐飞机 看了很多电影
I--I fly a lot. I watch a lot of movies.
那部电影很烂 - 确实不怎么样
That movie is so bad. - It's not great.
不 是超级大烂片
No, it's horrible.
你在里面演得挺好的
You were really good in it.
我在里面演得很差 - 没 你演得挺好的
I'm so bad in it. - No, you're good.
我就没什么出场镜头
Well, I'm barely in it.
我在这里待了一周 而且还是夏天
I was here for a week, and it was the summer.
嗯 不过这的冬天还是不太一样吧?
Mmm. Kind of different in the winter though, right?
密歇根 记得吗?
Michigan, remember?
我可不怕你们这的冬天
Your winter doesn't scare me.
那...你这次会在城里待一段时间吧?
So, um, are you gonna be in town a little while this time?
罗子 罗子 你得看下这个
Roz, Roz, you gotta see this.
保证不吓死你 兄弟
You're gonna shit, man.
给他看 - 嗯哼
Show him. - Mm-hmm.
不是吧
No!
是吧 她可特么是个电影巨星
I know, right? She's a huge fucking movie star.
赛季期间他俩怎么见的面啊?
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表