剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Heated Rivalry...
所以 莉莉只是个哥们?
So, Lily's just a buddy?
什么? - 哟 冷静点 伙计
What? - Yo, chill out, man.
我知道你一直在给一个叫莉莉的女孩发短♥信♥
I know you text some girl named Lily.
我没有
I don't.
你最近有在和谁交往吗?
Are you seeing anyone these days?
没
Nope.
对不起 我做不到 - 霍兰德
I'm sorry. I can't do this. - Hollander...
额 你看起来很紧张 - 我没事
Well, you just seem tense. - I'm fine.
闭嘴 你爱上他了
Shut up. You're in love with him.
我没爱上他
I'm not in love with him.
你就是爱上他了 - 操
You are. - Fuck!
罗兹 你快来看这个 - 不看
Roz, you gotta see this. - No!
兄弟 她可是个超级大影星
Dude, she's, like, a huge fucking movie star.
顺便说一下 我是萝丝
I'm Rose, by the way.
他们绝对是一对超火♥辣♥的情侣
They are definitely one hot couple.
他们真是配一脸
They are fire.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我得回酒店等车来接我了
Hey. I have to get back to my hotel for my pickup.
好吧
Right.
听着 呃 关于昨晚 我...
Listen, uh, about last night, I...
没事
It's fine.
我觉得这赛季给我的压力
I think this season is stressing me out
比平时都要大
more than usual.
是啊 这周一起吃个晚饭吧
Yeah. Let's do dinner this week.
就我们两个?
Maybe just the two of us?
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, for sure.
早上好啊
Top of the morning!
你 呃
You, uh...
你昨晚睡着了吗 恩?
You get any sleep last night, huh?
你真是个大情种 走吧
You're a fucking beautician. Let's go.
好 欢迎回到《门前禁区》
All right, welcome back to Man in the Crease,
您的冰球一站式小店
your one-stop hockey shop.
关注即将在坦帕湾举♥行♥的全明星赛
And to the upcoming All-Star Game in Tampa Bay...
职业冰球联盟的粉丝们终于迎来了
Major League Hockey fans are finally getting
他们多年来梦寐以求的东西
what they've been asking for for years:
东西部对决
East versus West.
这意味着我们有机会看到
Which means a chance for something
前所未见的场面
we've never seen before:
夏恩·霍兰德和伊力亚·罗扎诺夫同队竞技
Shane Hollander and Ilya Rozanov playing on the same team,
甚至可能同组搭档
maybe even the same line.
在佛罗里达 谁给谁打中锋?
Who's centering who in Florida?
斯科特·亨特又将处于什么位置?
And where does Scott Hunter fit into the mix?
说到斯科特·亨特
And speaking of Scott Hunter,
这位纽约队队长能否保持火热状态
will the New York captain keep up his red-hot pace,
还是会...
or will he...
该怎么委婉地说呢?
How do we put this kindly?
像每个赛季中段那样崩♥盘♥?
Crash and burn, like he does halfway through every season?
这可不算委婉 但确实简洁明了
Not sure that's very kind, but it was succinct.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thanks. - Thank you.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
我跟你说过你有多可爱吗?
Have I told you how cute you are?
没 大概说过吧
No. I mean, maybe.
反正你就是很可爱
Well, you are.
迈尔斯嫉妒得要死
Miles is extremely jealous.
嫉妒我?
Of me?
不 是嫉妒我
No, of me.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh.
你没看出来迈尔斯是同性恋吗?
Did you not notice that Miles is gay?
我大概没怎么想过这事 所以...
I guess I hadn't really thought about it, so...
嗯 他是
Well, he is.
而且他私底下迷上你了
And he's low-key in love with you.
噢
Oh.
迈尔斯是同性恋这事让你很惊讶吗?
Does it surprise you that Miles is gay?
不 当然不 不惊讶
No. I mean, of course not, no.
很多演员都是
Well, a lot of actors are.
只是没都出柜而已
They're just not all out.
冰球运动员里有同性恋吗?
Are there any, like, gay hockey players?
肯定有
I mean, yes.
显然有 但是有公开出柜的吗?
Obviously, there are, but are there any openly gay players?
嗯 没有
Yeah, uh, no.
我是说 肯定有同性恋球员什么的
I mean, yeah, there are probably gay players or whatever,
但没人公开说过
but none that have said it publicly.
哈
Huh.
怎么了?
What?
抱歉 我觉得我切入的方式不太对
Sorry, I don't think I'm going about this the right way.
切入什么?
Going about what?
我真的很喜欢你 夏恩
I really like you, Shane.
我也喜欢你
I like you too.
但我有种感觉...
But I have a feeling that...
也许我对你来说没那种感觉?
maybe I'm not doing it for you?
不 你有
Yes, you are.
我知道你喜欢跟我聊天 - 是的
I know you like talking to me. - Yeah.
那你喜欢吻我吗? - 当然
Do you like kissing me? - Sure.
哇哦
Wow.
不 不 不 当然喜欢 抱歉
No. No, no, of course I do. Sorry.
别 不用道歉
No, hey, don't apologize.
我只是...
I just...
我有种感觉
I have a feeling.
也许我完全猜错了
And--and maybe I'm completely off base here,
但我不知道 我觉得你可能更想吻...
but I don't know, I feel like maybe you'd rather be kissing...
迈尔斯?
Miles?
嘿 真的没关系
Hey it's--it's really OK.
不 有关系
It's not.
我是真的喜欢你 真的
I do like you. I really do.
我喜欢跟你聊天 喜欢跟你在一起
I like talking with you. I like being with you.
这一切我都喜欢
I like all of it.
我知道性方面是个问题 但是...
I know the sex stuff is a problem, but...
那不是问题
It's not a problem.
问题是可以解决的
A problem is something you can fix.
我们更像是方头钉配圆洞
We're more like a square peg in a round hole.
噫
Ew.
不 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
忘了吧 呃...
Forget I said that. Um...
我们只是...
We're just...
我们并不合适
We're not meant to fit.
这真的没关系
And it's really fine.
我只是觉得我们不能再试了
I just don't think that we can keep trying.
我明白 我只是... 呃...
I get it. I--I just, uh...
我觉得...
I think, um...
我觉得...
I think, uh...
嘿 你不欠我任何解释
Hey, you don't owe me any explanation.
我觉得我欠你一个 - 你真的不欠
I feel like I kind of do. - You really don't.
我能问问 你有没有和别的男人在一起过吗?
Can I ask if you've ever been with another guy?
你以前告诉过别人吗?
Have you ever told anyone that before?
和男人在一起感觉不一样吗?
Was it different with a guy?
当然
Of course.
感觉更好吗?
Was it better?
是的 那个...
Yeah, it was, uh...
呃...
Um...
感觉更好
It was better.
关键是 我...
The thing is, I...
比起做钉子 我更喜欢做那个洞
I kind of prefer being the hole rather than the peg.
哇哦
Wow!
这是我听过的
That is the best thing
我的同性恋男友们说过的最棒的话了
any gay boyfriend of mine has ever told me.
噢 你还有其他...
Oh, you've had other...
拜托 我可是念戏剧学校的
Oh, I was in theater school.
我大概70%的男朋友最后都为了别的男人甩了我
Like, 70% of my boyfriends have left me for other guys.
70%? - 其实是80%
70%? - Actually, 80%.
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表