剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
'Cause few players respond to adversity like Rozanov.
今晚照旧吗? 赛后?
We still on for tonight? After?
1919
1919.
这是前门的密♥码♥
That's the code. For the front door.
我会发短♥信♥给你
I'll text it to you.
走你"前门"? 真勇啊
Front door. Brave.
操你
Fuck you.
晚点
Later.
刚才那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
噢 我只是去表示哀悼
Oh, I just offered my condolences.
噢 对 挺好的
Oh, yeah. That's nice.
操 我也该去的
Fuck, I should have done that.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
叫我滚蛋
Told me to fuck off.
天哪 真是个混♥蛋♥
Jesus, what a dick.
他没那么坏 大部分是演出来的
He's not that bad. It's mostly an act.
演得还挺像
A pretty convincing one.
行了 咱们一定要赢下这场 对吧?
Yeah, well, let's make sure we win this one, right?
那必须的!
Fucking rights!
马洛 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Marleau, you motherfucker!
没人想看到这种事发生
You hate to see that happen.
看起来是一次干净的冲撞
It looked like a clean hit.
霍兰德完全没看到那一记冲撞
Hollander just did not see it coming.
伊力亚·罗扎诺夫还在冰面上 看起来非常担心
Ilya Rozanov still on the ice, looking very concerned.
就算是罗扎诺夫也不想看到有人受那么重的伤
Not even Rozanov wants to see someone hurt like that.
医护人员进场了
Here come the medics.
目前还不清楚他是否有反应
It's unclear if he's responsive or not.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
他还好吗? 他妈的快告诉我!
Is he OK? Fucking tell me!
回你的替补席去 罗扎诺夫 别让我说第二遍
Get to your bench, Rozanov. I'm not gonna tell you again.
你知道 无论你怎么评价这段宿敌关系
You know, you can say what you will about this rivalry,
这两人已经交手...
these two have played...
显然 他们之间很是惺惺相惜
Obviously, a lot of admiration there.
我需要你保持清醒 好吗 夏恩?
I need you to stay awake, OK, Shane?
睁开眼睛 伙计
Eyes open, buddy.
好... 我父母...
OK. My parents...
你父母 你的教练正在给他们打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Your parents, your coach is calling them, OK?
好
OK.
告诉他我没事 我很好
Tell him I'm fine, I'm OK.
告诉谁?
Tell who?
他会担心的
He's gonna worry.
你的教练在给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Your coach is calling your dad.
不是他 是伊力亚
Not him, Ilya.
谁? 嘿 夏恩 你真的得把眼睛睁开 好吗?
Who? Hey, Shane, you really need to keep your eyes open, OK?
伊力亚!
Ilya!
我,呃,我只是想...
I, um, I just wanted to...
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
脑震荡 还有锁骨骨折
Concussion and a fractured collarbone.
季后赛报销了,但是...
Out for the playoffs, but...
算是不幸中的万幸 - 是啊 不幸中的万幸
Could have been worse. - Could have been worse.
马洛非常内疚
Marleau feels terrible.
他不是故意要伤你的
He did not mean to hurt you.
我知道 比赛嘛 难免的
I know. Part of the game.
大家早晚都会被撞得七荤八素的 对吧?
We all get our bell rung eventually, right?
没错
Right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿!—— 好了,好了...
Hey! - OK, OK...
嘘,嘘
Shhh, shhh.
对 这样好多了
Yes! Better.
嗯...
Mmm.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
对不起 昨晚没给你发短♥信♥
I'm sorry I didn't text you last night.
不 没关系
No, it's OK.
我本来对昨晚很期待的
I was excited about last night.
我主要是气马洛把好事全给搞砸了
I'm mostly mad at Marleau for fucking that up.
他心里很难受
He feels really bad.
你知道吗 我原本计划好要问你一件事
You know, I had a whole plan to ask you something.
也许你现在最好先休息
Maybe it's better if you just rest now.
我本来想问... - 霍兰德...
I was gonna ask you... - Hollander...
今年夏天 你愿意去我的度假屋吗?
Will you come to my cottage this summer?
别回俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Don't go to Russia.
来我家吧
Come to my house.
我们会玩得很开心的
We'll have so much fun.
那里很私密 没人会知道
It's so private. No one will know.
霍兰德 你知道我做不到
Hollander, you know I can't do that.
我们可以待上一两周
We could have a week or even two.
只有我们两个
We'd be completely alone.
就在一起
Together.
也许吧 也许
Maybe. Maybe.
噢 不
Oh, no.
哎呀 糟糕
Uh-oh!
你该不会是想拿枕头闷死他吧
You're not gonna smother him with a pillow,
对吗 罗扎诺夫先生?
are you, Mr. Rozanov?
啊 不 不 不 不
Ah, no. No, no, no.
不过这倒是个好主意
But good thinking.
开玩笑的 我正打算走呢
But no, I was just leaving.
好的 拜拜
OK, bye-bye.
再见
Goodbye.
嗯 下个赛季见
Mmm. See you next season.
祝早日康复 霍兰德
Get well soon, Hollander.
谢谢 心领了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
你好啊!
Hello!
你好! - 啊!
Hello! - Ah!
胳膊还吊着呢
It's still in a sling,
不过我觉得过几天就能摘了
but I can lose the thing in a few days, I think.
手冲还顺利吗?
How's jerking off?
大姐 我是在我爸妈家 所以...
Ma'am, I'm at my parents' house, so...
所以是 没日没夜? 根本停不下来?
So, constant? Endless?
基本就是那样
Pretty much.
呃 补拍进行得怎么样?
Um, how are the reshoots going?
还行
Fine.
我是说 这电影根本讲不通
I mean, this movie makes no sense.
真的讲不通!
It doesn't!
至少这次给你的钱到位了
At least you're getting paid
没少给
properly this time.
我怀念被绑♥架♥的戏码
I miss being kidnapped.
我后悔演变形人了
I regret shapeshifting.
我爸妈老是问
My parents keep asking
你这个夏天来不来
if you're gonna come by this summer.
那个 我可能真会去!
Well, I still might!
他们总不能把我关在这儿到九月吧
They can't keep me here till September.
我会疯的
I'm gonna lose my mind.
我觉得他们问的不是这个意思
I don't think that's what they mean.
那就跟他们直说
Well, just tell them.
罗兹... - 说吧
Rose... - Just do it.
告诉他们我是拉拉 是你受够了给我当挡箭牌
Tell them I'm gay and you got sick of being my beard.
我不能骗他们
I can't lie to them.
呃...
Um...
我已经骗得够多了
More than I already have.
我觉得他们会喜欢的
I think they'd love it.
而且这样他们就得替我保守秘密
And then they'd have to keep my secret.
我那惊天动地的蕾丝边秘密
My big lesbian secret.
天啊 要是那样就好了
Oh, God. I wish.
我也想啊
Same.
他们大概真的会很吃这一套
They probably would love that.
第三节开始了
Third period's starting.
来了!
Coming!
好 我得挂了
OK, I gotta go,
不过劳动节周末怎么安排记得告诉我
but let me know what you decide about Labor Day weekend.
我会的 爱你
I will. I love you.
罗扎诺夫沿右路推进
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表