剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
死了
Dead.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那时候我还小
I was young.
我父亲是个很守旧的人
My father is very old fashioned.
而且病了
And sick.
疯了那种病吗?
Sick like crazy?
那也是 有一点 但不是 病是指...
That too, a little, but no, sick more like...
噢 是像癌症那种?
Oh, like cancer?
痴呆症
Dementia.
那太糟糕了
That's awful.
嘿
Hey.
嘿...
Hey...
对不起
Sorry.
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
晚安 夏恩
Good night, Shane.
晚安 伊力亚
Good night, Ilya.
波士顿那个莉莉给你发短♥信♥了 玩得开心啊!
Boston Lily's texting you. Have fun!
那不是... - 我才不在乎!
It's not... - I don't care!
m 37 0 l 203 0 b 223.43 0 240 16.57 240 37 b 240 57.43 223.43 74 203 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
你明天几点走?
m 37 0 l 214 0 b 234.43 0 251 16.57 251 37 b 251 57.43 234.43 74 214 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
很早走,怎么了?
m 37 0 l 203 0 b 223.43 0 240 16.57 240 37 b 240 57.43 223.43 74 203 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
你现在在干嘛?
m 37 0 l 238 0 b 258.43 0 275 16.57 275 37 b 275 57.43 258.43 74 238 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
没干嘛,在酒店呆着
m 37 0 l 158 0 b 178.43 0 195 16.57 195 37 b 195 57.43 178.43 74 158 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
现在来我这?
m 37 0 l 246 0 b 266.43 0 283 16.57 283 37 b 283 57.43 266.43 74 246 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
不行,今晚还有比赛
m 37 0 l 368 0 b 388.43 0 405 16.57 405 37 b 405 57.43 388.43 74 368 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
过来吧,不用很久,就一小时
m 37 0 l 351 0 b 371.43 0 388 16.57 388 37 b 388 57.43 371.43 74 351 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
不去!别闹了,这主意糟透了
m 37 0 l 261 0 b 281.43 0 298 16.57 298 37 b 298 57.43 281.43 74 261 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
我们干的事哪件不糟?
我哥
My brother.
你想接就接
You can take it if you want to.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
家里出什么事了吗?
Is everything OK at home?
你父亲?
Your father?
够了 行吗?
Enough, OK?
什么够了?
Enough what?
问东问西 你问题太多了
Questions. You have too many of them.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's OK.
我没说清楚
I wasn't clear.
我是为今晚的比赛提前道歉
I'm sorry in advance for tonight's game.
我们要把你们虐惨了
We're gonna destroy you guys.
噢 所以你才是那个混♥蛋♥
Oh. So you are the asshole.
不 还是你
No, it's still you.
不 不是我 你才是混♥蛋♥
No, not me. You are the asshole.
全世界都得知道这事
Everyone must know this.
各位听好了 夏恩·霍兰德是个混♥蛋♥
Everyone, Shane Hollander is an asshole.
好了 听着 传言是真的!
OK, listen up. The rumors are true!
今晚每进一球 奖一千刀
$1,000 for every goal scored tonight.
听懂了吗 兄弟们? 让蒙特利尔哭着回家
OK, boys? Montreal goes home crying.
求之不得!
Please, please!
都他妈听见了吗 兄弟们 走起!
You fucking heard him, boys. Let's go, boys!
干翻他们!
Let's do it!
出发!
Roll out!
不 不 不 那不是真的
No, no, no, it's not true.
我说的是 我每进一球 你们这帮混♥蛋♥欠我一千刀
I said you fuckers owe me $1,000 for every goal I score.
你们每人都欠我他妈的三千块
You each owe me 3,000 fucking dollars.
滚蛋吧 罗兹
Fuck off, Rozy.
你们都默认了啊?
You all agreed, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么?
What the fuck do you want?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 听说罗扎诺夫的事了吗?
Hey, did you hear about Rozanov?
罗扎诺夫怎么了?
What about Rozanov?
他没随大部队飞往纳什维尔
Well, he did not fly with the rest of the team to Nashville.
他单独飞的?
He flew separately?
他根本就没去纳什维尔
He did not go to Nashville at all.
但他昨晚没受伤 对吧?
Well, he didn't get hurt last night, did he?
据我所知没有 - 没有 受伤
Not that I know of. - No, he didn't.
也许他病了
Maybe he's sick.
他没病
He's not.
我是说 他看起来不像病了
I mean, he didn't seem sick.
谁他妈在乎啊?
Who gives a shit?
ESPN只是说他没去纳什维尔
ESPN is just saying he did not go to Nashville.
冷静点
Calm down.
m 37 0 l 130 0 b 150.43 0 167 16.57 167 37 b 167 57.43 150.43 74 130 74 l 37 74 b 16.57 74 0 57.43 0 37 b 0 16.57 16.57 0 37 0
你还好吗?
嗨 我是伊力亚
Hi. This is Ilya.
我永远不会听你的语♥音♥留言的
I will never listen to your voicemail.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey. Are you OK?
你戴眼镜?
You wear glasses?
看书才戴
Just for reading.
你在哪?
Where are you?
家里 请把眼镜戴回去
Home. Put them back on, please.
波士顿?
Boston?
莫斯科
Moscow.
噢 你还好吗?
Oh. Are you OK?
等我再看到你戴上眼镜 我就会好点
I will be better when I see you in your glasses again.
满意了?
Happy?
满意多了
Happier.
你父亲是不是...
Is your father...
对 死了
Yes, dead.
伊力亚...
Ilya...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
大家都在怎么议论我?
What are people saying about me?
没什么
Nothing.
媒体那边守口如瓶
Um, the media is being super secretive,
而且突袭者队也没...
and the Raiders haven't...
很好
Good.
我周末之前就回去
I will be back by the end of the week.
你应该多花点时间处理的
You should take more time than that.
为什么? 好让你在得分榜上追上我?
Why? So you can catch up to me in the scoring race?
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
你知道
You know,
不管什么事你都可以跟我说
you can talk to me about whatever.
如果可以我想帮你
I want to help if I can.
把衣服脱了
Take off your clothes.
什么?
What?
我也是认真的
I'm also being serious.
如果你想帮我 就把衣服脱了
If you want to help me, take your clothes off.
把眼镜戴回去
Glasses back on.
莫 斯 科
别他妈躲着我
Stop fucking avoiding me.
我倒是想
If only.
所以呢?
So?
所以什么?
So what?
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
那就告诉我该死的计划
Then tell me the fucking plan.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我还不知道 阿列克谢! 他才刚死
I don't know yet, Alexei! He just died.
能让我喘口气吗?
Can I get a minute to breathe?
那我呢?
And me?
我怎么办?
What about me?
我能喘口气吗?
Do I get to breathe too?
还是说那是你们这种抛弃家庭的
Or is that just something reserved for rich faggots
有钱死基佬的特权?
who abandon their families?
抛弃?
Abandoned?
你靠谁的钱生活 你这个人♥渣♥?
Who's money do you live on, you piece of shit?
谁给你饭吃 供你吸毒?
Who puts food in your mouth and coke up your nose?
我有孩子 伊力亚!
I have a child, Ilya!
还有一个该死的老婆!
And a fucking wife!
而我 过去五个月
And me, I've spent the last five months
每天都在照顾我们要死的父亲!
taking care of our dying father every fucking day!
我好像听到了歌♥声
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表