剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Right.
那是...是个同志酒吧
It's a--it's a gay bar,
但不是夜店 就是个酒吧
but it's not a club, it's just a bar.
实话说 因为我 它现在更像个冰球酒吧了
It's honestly more of a hockey bar now, thanks to me.
基普...
Kip...
我在想 你可以作为我的朋友来
And I was thinking that you could just come as my friend,
就当是买♥♥我果昔的某个顾客那样
as somebody who buys smoothies from me.
玛丽娅知道 我朋友肖恩也知道
I mean, Maria knows, my friend Shawn knows.
他们知道你总来我这买♥♥果昔
They know that you buy smoothies from me.
我去不了
I can't.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我想去的
I wish I could.
我真想去的
I--I want to.
我想向所有人坦然
I want to tell everyone.
我想让大家都知道你是我的 我爱你
I want people to know you're mine, that I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
很快就能了
Soon, maybe.
再过几年
In a few years.
我知道这话听起来...
No, I know, I know how it sounds.
但时间会过得很快的 我保证
But it'll go by quickly, I promise.
然后我们就能过正常生活了 跟其他人一样
And then we can be normal, like--like other people.
我听了你今晚的演讲
I heard what you said in your speech tonight.
我知道他们是你的家人
And I know that they're your family
你觉得你得担起责任来
and that you feel responsible for them,
我理解 斯科特
and I get that, Scott.
我真的非常理解 但是...
I really, really get that, but...
我也有家人
I have a family too.
我一直在对他们撒谎 可我不想继续这样了
And I keep lying to them, and I don't want to.
我想他们了
And I miss them.
我想我爸爸了
I miss my dad.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry, that's not what I meant.
没关系 我知道你的意思
It's OK. I know what you meant.
我今晚要回家一趟
I'm gonna go home tonight.
我得回去
I need to.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming.
之前有来听过的朋友
For those of you who've attended before,
大可忽略我这些陈年伤心事 转头去吧台
feel free to ignore my sob story and go straight to the bar.
但对那些还没听过的朋友
But for those of you who don't know it,
我长话短说
here's the short version.
我的父母都是青少年冰球教练
My parents were both junior hockey coaches,
在他们被醉酒司机撞上去世时
and they were hit by a drunk driver
我只有12岁
when I was 12 years old.
当场身亡对他们来说或许算是解脱
Mercifully for them, they died instantly.
对我来说的解脱
Mercifully for me,
大概是圣托马斯奖学金
the St. Thomas scholarships existed.
当时的我无处可寻
I didn't have anybody else to help me.
能寻的只有回忆 对冰球的热爱
I had a lot of memories, a love of hockey
还有心中待补的洞
and a huge hole in my heart.
圣托马斯用一个新家庭的希望填补了它
St. Thomas filled it with hope, the hope of a new family.
人生并非一帆风顺
Things weren't always easy.
没有人的一生是毫无波浪的
You know, they never are for anybody.
但在冰球运动中
But in hockey,
我找到了我缺失的东西
I found what I was missing,
起初是在高中
first at my high school,
然后在大学 如今在上将队也是如此
then later at college, and now here with the Admirals.
我从未回头 因为 我无需回头
And I never looked back because I--I never had to.
我渴望的家庭
The family I craved,
我需要 且至今仍需要的家庭
the family that I needed, that I still need today...
是冰球生涯给予的
hockey gave it to me.
而圣托马斯将我送上了这条路
And St. Thomas gave me hockey.
所以 我发自内心地
So from the bottom of my heart,
由衷感谢各位今晚的到来
I want to thank you all for being here tonight
感谢支持这项活动
and for supporting this cause,
因为这不仅是一份奖学金 更...
because it's not just a scholarship, it's...
更重要的是它所带来的
It's everything that comes with it.
一个完整的世界 一个完整的人生
It's a whole world, a whole life.
那是...
It's...
那是全部
It's everything.
孩子!
Kido!
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 小流浪回家了啊
Hey, buddy. The prodigal son returned home.
看 我这有某人的邮件
Look, I got some mail here for a certain someone,
还挺沉的
and it's pretty heavy.
我想...
I want...
嘿...
Hey...
嘿
Hey.
我的孩子
My boy.
过来 怎么了?
Come here. What's up?
喔
Whoa.
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起什么?有什么好道歉的 笨笨
For what? You got nothing to be sorry for, silly.
哦...
Oh...
嘿...
Hey...
好了 好了 来吧!
OK, OK, here we go!
哦! - 生日...
Oh! - Happy...
不 等等!
No, wait! No, wait!
为26岁生日干杯
Here's to turning 26,
还有研究生全额奖学金!
and a full fucking ride to grad school!
耶!
Yeah!
嘿 穿好衣服 兄弟
Hey, get dressed, man.
要争金牌了
It's the gold medal fucking game.
是啊 可不嘛
Yeah. Yeah, totally.
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表