剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
哇
Wow.
你应该在Instagram上回关迈尔斯
You should follow Miles back on Instagram.
不
No.
我是说 不是"不"
I mean, not "no,"
但我得先理清一些事情
but I just need to sort some things out first.
当然
Of course.
关于迈尔斯我是在开玩笑 但他绝对愿意
And I was kidding about Miles, but he totally would.
绝对是秒答应那种
Like, in a heartbeat.
你没跟他说什么吧?
You haven't said anything to him, have you?
没 绝对没有
No, definitely not.
我也永远不会说
And I never will.
我们做朋友吧
Let's be friends.
好啊 - 不 说真的
Yeah. - No, seriously.
不是那种"我们还是做朋友吧"的鬼话
Not some bullshit, "Let's stay friends," thing.
是做真正的朋友 最好的朋友那种
Let's be real friends. Like, best friends.
好
OK.
我真的很喜欢你 夏恩
I really like you, Shane.
你其实私底下是我认识的最有趣的人之一
You're secretly one of the funniest guys I know.
好吧 这个秘密你可以不用保守
Well, that secret, you don't have to keep.
噢 我会告诉全世界的
Oh, I will tell everyone.
我感觉没几个人
I have a feeling that there's not a lot of people
能让你倾诉
you can talk to.
我是说关于那些其他乱七八糟的事
I mean about all the other things and stuff.
那些乱七八糟的事对我来说挺棘手的
Things and stuff can be tricky for me.
随时给我发短♥信♥ 好吗?
Text me whenever, OK?
我是认真的 因为我会一直骚扰你的
I mean it, because I will be texting you all the time.
拉钩
Promise.
你会后悔认识我的
You will wish you never met me.
不可能
Impossible.
马瑟森上强打 彼得罗夫却在坐冷板凳
Matheson on the power play while Petrov warms the bench.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
你什么时候开始关心科罗拉多队了?
Since when do you care what Colorado does?
你什么时候又开始抽烟了?
Since when did you start smoking again?
我没重新开始
I haven't started again.
只是偶尔抽一根
Just every once in a while.
你很清楚 我关心所有冰球队
I care about all hockey teams as you well know.
那是当然
Of course.
特别是那些把优秀的俄♥罗♥斯♥球员
Especially ones that put good Russian players
放在强打第二组
on the second shift of the power play
好让平庸的加拿大球员
so mediocre Canadian players can waste a minute and a half
在人数优势时浪费时间的队伍
with the man advantage.
平庸? 马瑟森?
Mediocre? Matheson?
对 替我转告他
Yes. You can quote me.
当我在全明星赛见到他的时候
When I see him at the all-star game.
他能参赛真是太丢人了
So embarrassing that he's playing.
大家都给他投票了 大家爱他
The people voted. They love him.
大家都错了
The people are wrong.
你今年和霍兰德在同一个队 对吧?
You're playing on the same team as Hollander this year, right?
他也平庸吗?
Is he also mediocre?
不 他很棒 那双手简直了
No, he's amazing. Those hands.
而且他很迷人
And he's gorgeous.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
干嘛?
What?
你知道他很迷人 你也知道他很强
You know he's gorgeous. And you know he's good.
他确实很强
He's very good.
我很想看到你和他同组
I would love to see you on a line with him.
不确定他能不能打边锋
Not sure he can play wing.
但你可以
But you can.
你想让他给我打中锋?
You would have him center me?
我?
Me?
大家会喜欢的
The people would love it.
大家都错了!
The people are wrong!
大家都错了!
The people are wrong!
啊!
Ah!
我想知道萝丝·兰德里会带多少套衣服
I wonder how many outfits Rose Landry will bring.
她品味真好
She has such good style.
给你拿点喝的吗?
Can I offer you something to drink?
我和我的队友要一样的 谢谢
I'll have the same as my teammate, please.
没问题
Of course.
怎么 姜汁汽水卖♥♥光了吗 队长?
So, what, are they out of ginger ale, Captain?
我想狂野一点
I'm feeling a bit wild.
这应该会很有趣 呵?
So this should be fun, huh?
我一直很好奇
I've always wondered what it would be like
在同一个队打球会是什么样
to play on the same team.
是吗?
Have you?
是啊 我好奇过
Yeah, I have.
今年在佛罗里达举办挺不错的 对吧?
Nice that it's in Florida this year, right?
是的
Yes.
给你们
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你 呃 你带人一起来了吗?
Did, uh, did you bring anyone with you?
呃 我父母想来的
Uh, my parents thought about coming,
但他们两周后要去墨西哥
but they're going to Mexico in, like, two weeks,
而且这种活动他们以前来过 所以...
and they've been to these before, so...
啊
Ah.
而且这周末我不想被人管着
Also, I didn't feel like being managed this weekend.
你 呃 你带人了吗?
Did you, uh, bring anybody?
没
Nope.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
谢了 我想 你懂的 融入这氛围
Thanks. I like to, you know, get into the spirit.
你穿得挺好看
You're pulling it off.
猫狗一家亲啊
Cats and dogs!
看看这个 两个绝世美人
Look at this! Fucking beauties!
是啊 应该会很有趣
Yeah, should be a fun time.
不过得小心这家伙
Careful with this guy, though.
你永远不能信任他
You can never trust him.
请给我一杯黑咖啡
One black coffee, please.
逗你玩呢 罗兹
I'm just fucking with you, Rozy.
肯定会很好玩的
It'll be a hell of a time.
走起 东部的兄弟们 芜湖
Let's go, East boys! Woo-hoo!
我感觉这周末
I feel like we're gonna
我们会遇到很多这种事
get a lot of that sort of thing this weekend.
这应该能给我们一个互相了解的机会
It should give us a chance to get to know each other.
谁知道我们会有什么共同点呢
Who knows what we might have in common.
你今天看起来很漂亮
You're looking very pretty today.
嗯?
Hmm?
不太一样 也许?
Different, maybe?
有人带你去购物了吗?
Someone take you shopping?
如果我 呃...
If I, um...
如果我告诉你一件事
If I tell you something,
你会保证不告诉别人或者嘲笑我吗?
will you promise not to tell anyone or make fun of me?
那得看情况
Well, it depends.
我是认真的
Seriously.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
我雇了个造型师
I hired a stylist.
滚你的
Fuck you.
抱歉
Sorry.
哇 你当然雇了
Wow. Of course you did.
我就不该告诉你
I shouldn't have told you.
不 不 我很喜欢 我很喜欢
No, no. I love it. I love it.
你是怎么 厌倦了穿得像坨屎?
You got, what, tired of looking like shit?
我穿得不像坨屎
I didn't look like shit.
我只是穿得 比较运动风
I just wore, like, athletic stuff.
嗯 我知道你以前穿什么
Mmm. I know what you wore.
而且联盟里有些家伙很时尚的
And some of the guys in the league are so fashionable.
是啊 非常时尚
Yeah, so very.
不是你
Not you.
我说有些家伙
Some of the guys.
联盟里?
In the league?
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表