剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Hunter to Vaughn...
你呢?
And you?
谢谢你 凯尔
Thank you, Kyle.
哦 看 看 看!他上电视了
Oh, look, look, look! He's on the TV right now.
肖恩 快看 就现在
Shawn, look, right now.
天啊 行了
Oh my God, OK.
沃恩传给亨特
Vaughn to Hunter.
亨特逼近球门
Hunter is in front of the net.
他得分了!
And he scores!
斯科特·亨特难得的一个进球
A rare goal for Scott Hunter.
哦 哇!
Oh, wow!
对吧?
Right?
他还知道你的名字
He knows your name.
是啊 我觉得他肯定不是弯的 但是...
Yeah. I mean, he's definitely not gay, but...
闭嘴吧 他那时脸都红了 基普! - 那就掰弯他啊 真的是!
Shut the fuck up! He literally blushed! Kip! - Then make him gay. Jesus Christ!
他昨晚上演了"帽子戏法"
He scored a hat trick last night.
你是在问我那是什么意思
Are you asking me what that means,
还是只是在说一件我已经知道的事?
or are you just telling me something I already know?
我只是没想到...
I just didn't realize that...
我们明明看了那场比赛 基普
We literally watched the game, Kip.
很高兴又见到你 基普
Nice to see you again, Kip.
很高兴又见到你 呃...
Nice to see you again, uh...
斯科特
Scott.
你是斯科特·亨特 对吧?- 是的
You're Scott Hunter, right? - I am.
真是好兆头
This is awesome.
我是说 哇 你昨晚真是大放异彩
I mean, wow, you had a night last night.
哦 你看了比赛?
Oh, did you watch?
是 我看了 虽然我一般不看
I did, yeah. I don't usually.
抱歉 这话听起来有点不礼貌 我...
Sorry, that sounds rude. I'm...
没事 我懂的
No, I get it.
那个 去年我和我爸一起看了季后赛
Well, I watched the playoffs last year with my dad.
那感觉很棒 他是个超级球迷
It was amazing. He's a huge fan.
不过 没错 我昨晚看了 哇哦
But, yeah, I watched last night. Wow.
那个 比赛时我收获成功经验之后
Um, you know, when something goes right with my game,
就会试着复♥制♥技巧 然后努力去完善
I try to repeat it, and then I try to perfect it.
好的
OK.
那么 我想再来一杯果昔
So, I'd love another smoothie, please.
口味需要调整吗?
Anything you'd like different?
不用
Nothing at all.
给你
There you go.
好吧 你真的不能再这样了
OK, you really can't keep doing this.
我就是能
I really can.
呃 希望下次比赛日还能见到你
Uh, see you next game day, I hope.
哥们
Dude.
姐妹! - 刚才那...
Girl. - Was that...
就是你想的那样
Yes, it fucking was.
抱歉我来晚了!
Sorry I'm late!
禁止外带食物或饮料
No outside food or drink.
滚开 凯尔
Fuck off, Kyle.
我知道果昔的事情就一整个傻♥逼♥
And I know the whole smoothie thing is dumb or whatever,
但他就是不停地喊我名字
but he just keeps saying my name,
还有点让我无法自拔
and it's low key making me crazy.
不过 你还是会跟我去参加那个筹款活动的 对吧?
But, you're still coming with me to that fundraiser, though, right?
因为我不想再找别人了
'Cause I am not looking for a date.
是 我说了会去 那是大概两个月后的事了
Yes, I told you I could come, and it's in, like, two months.
拜托你能继续听我说吗?
Could you please listen to me?
凯尔 遥控器!
Kyle, remote!
多加虾
Extra shrimp.
谢谢
Thank you.
纽约队控球...
New York with control...
好了 现在我在认真听了
OK. Now I'm fully listening.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
就是放点比赛看看
Just putting the game on.
埃琳娜! - 干嘛?
Elena! - What?
这是家体育酒吧
It's a sports bar.
让我们看点体育比赛吧
Let's watch sport.
我是不是疯了?
Am I being crazy?
玛丽娅怎么觉得的?
What does Maria say?
她说他也在和我调情
She says he's flirting with me too.
她可比你聪明多了
She is much smarter than you.
大概也比这个白♥痴♥聪明
And probably this idiot.
上将队...
The Admirals...
他才不白♥痴♥
He's not an idiot.
斯科特·亨特是...
Scott Hunter is...
天哪!
Jesus!
对吧?
Right?
他下一场主场比赛是什么时候?
When's his next home game?
我不知道 - 不行啊
I don't know. - Come on.
要是你连他下一场比赛什么时候都不知道
If you don't know when his next game is,
你还怎么安排你的轮班?
how are you gonna plan your shift?
我都不安排轮班的
I don't plan my shifts.
我一般就尽力把班上满
I just gobble up as many as I can.
周六 他们周六有主场比赛
Saturday. They play at home again on Saturday.
你那天上班吗? - 嗯...
Are you working? - Um...
该死 不上班
Fuck. No.
想办法吧
Fix that.
基普!
Kip!
嘿
Hey.
我不知道你是否还...
I didn't know if you, uh...
嗯 这...见到你真好
Well, it's... it's nice to see you.
麻烦来杯"布鲁克林蓝月"吧
Uh, Blue Moon Over Brooklyn, please.
加香蕉
Extra banana.
这杯算我请的
This one's on the house.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
这我可做不了主
It's above my pay grade.
上面有人听说你来了
Management heard you came in.
还有 不行 你不能给我小费
And, no, you may not tip me.
而且 是的 我在用规范语法
And, yes, I'm using proper grammar
向你表示我是认真的
to prove to you that I'm being serious.
好吧 呃...
OK. Um...
呃 我可以在这里喝吗?
Uh, may I drink this here?
我有些邮件要回 所以我想...
I've got some emails to answer, so I thought...
可以 当然可以
Yeah, you totally may.
你这样不怕打乱你的运动习惯吗?
You're not worried about breaking your routine?
不 其实我没那么强迫症
No, I'm not actually that obsessive.
因为发现我太懒了 当不了"连环杀手"
Turns out I'm too lazy to be a serial killer.
我之前做了测试
I took a quiz.
我觉得我连"滥杀狂"都当不了
I don't even think I could be a spree killer.
什么是"滥杀狂"?
What's a spree killer?
就是在同一时间杀害很多人的杀手
Someone who kills multiple people at the same time.
那不是...
But isn't...
"连环杀手"是杀害多人
A serial killer is someone who kills multiple people,
至少三个的
minimum of three,
但有一定时间跨度 不是同时下手
but over a period of time, not all at once.
嗯
Mmm.
你怎么知道这些的?
How do you know that?
我看过很多凶杀案相关的书
I read a lot of murder books.
而且...
And, uh...
连环杀手让我觉得自己不算有强迫症
Yeah, serial killers make me feel not obsessive,
这...倒是让我放心了
which... which is a relief.
其实 我看过一些关于运动员的消息
Well, I've read some things about athletes.
好吧 在你往下说之前 没错是这样
OK, OK, before you say anything else, yes, I agree.
确实 我队里至少有两个人
And yes, there are at least two guys on my team
私下里说 可能是有
that possibly off the record, yes, maybe.
但我没有
But no, not me.
真的我发誓 我脑震荡只有过两次
No, I swear. Barely had two concussions.
好吧 所以那什么 先穿右袜 左袜
OK, so, what, no left sock, right sock,
不再刮胡子 还禁欲 这些是真的吗?
stop shaving, no sex, all that stuff?
噢 对 对 都是真的
Oh, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, all of that.
但那不是慢性创伤性脑病 而是科学
But that's...that's not CTE stuff, that's just science.
那些"科学"只在季后赛时才奏效
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表