剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Uh, what would you say if, uh,
想跟三位新人
me and some of the other old fucks
喝几杯酒 你觉得怎么样?
wanted to do some shots with the three rooks?
你有兴趣吗?
Would you be into that?
当然有兴趣
Fuck yes, I would.
好 那你家好友罗扎诺夫在哪?
OK. Then where's your boy Rozanov?
我家什么?
My what?
不 我是说 不是你家好友
No, I mean, not your boy.
就是 大家不都常说霍兰德和罗扎诺夫嘛
Just, like, it's always, uh, Hollander and Rozanov, right?
我以为...
I just thought...
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
我们不是朋友...之类的
We're not, like, friends or anything.
没事 兄弟
No worries, man.
没关系 他肯定被别人拽走了
No worries. I'm sure someone else grabbed him.
*No Feedback by Dan Kanvis
来吧!- 他妈来吧!
OK! - Fuck yes!
♪ No change for a tip ♪
♪ No save for a par ♪
♪ No room in her purse at the movies (Give it to me) ♪
♪ New people to watch ♪
啊!- 好 再来一轮!
Ah! - OK, one more!
♪ New data to roam ♪
♪ New bill on my back, I'm bleeding ♪
♪ Two legs in the air ♪
♪ Clean air in the room ♪
♪ I could go for 180 amount ♪
♪ Sat still inside by myself with the lights turned off ♪
♪ And the blinds all drawn ♪
♪ No feedback ♪
♪ No feedback ♪
♪ No feedback ♪
怕是不值得跳下去吧
I don't know if it's worth jumping over.
派对结束了?
Party all done?
没 我只是想透透气
No, I just need some air.
你喝醉了
You are drunk.
我没有
I'm not.
不错嘛
Good for you.
今晚可是你的高光时刻
Big night for you.
是啊 这奖本可能属于我们任何一个的
Yeah, well, it could have gone to either one of us.
但最终是你拿到了
It went to you.
所以呢?
So what?
你躲这生闷气就因为
You're just up here sulking because, what,
没法再对我耀武扬威了?
you couldn't take another victory lap around me?
你整天就知道跟我争
All you do is beat me.
我就赢了这么个破奖 你连脸都不敢在下头露
I win one stupid fucking thing, and you can't even show your face down there.
[Murmuring]
你说什么?- 不是所有事都围着你转 霍兰德!
What was that? - Not everything is about you Hollander!
那到底是怎么回事?
So what is it then?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想怎样?
What the fuck do you want?
没事 我只是想看看风景 透透气
Nothing. I just wanted to see the view and get some air.
然后呢?风景就在这 霍兰德
And what? Here is fucking view, Hollander.
看啊 靠!
Check it out. Fuck!
我三天后就要回家了
I go home in three days.
行
OK.
那肯定很不错吧
That must be nice.
我以为或许我们...
And I guess I thought maybe we...
算了
Never mind.
好吧 我要...
OK, I'm gonna...
那就...下赛季见了
I guess I'll, uh, see you next season.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我们穿着礼服在公共场合呢
We're both in tuxedos out in public.
没人在看
No one is looking.
你怎么确定
You don't know that.
下季度再见!
See you next season!
霍兰德
Hollander.
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表