剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Мы сделаем шведов, папа.
要想对俄♥罗♥斯♥道歉
Извинись перед Россией.
就必须赢 否则
Придётся, иначе ты...
我知道 我们没奢求夺金了
Я знаю. Мы уже не играем за золото.
但...
Но...
但我们会赢的
Но мы всё сделаем.
我不在乎"我们"!
Мне плевать на "мы".
而是你 你绝不能输给他!
Ты! Ты ему не проиграешь.
加拿大队上演精彩逆转!
What a comeback for Canada!
今晚在自家对战的小伙子们获得重大胜利
A huge win for the hometown boys tonight,
他们决心不再连续两年在主场上
who were determined to not lose to Russia on home ice
输给俄♥罗♥斯♥
two years in a row.
打得好 打得好
Good game. Good game.
十月再见
See you in October.
打得漂亮
Good game.
六个月后
多伦多
很好 不错 摄影 结果你满意吗?
Ok. That looks good. Camera, you're happy with that?
好 完美 等我们一下
All right, that's perfect. Give us a second.
我们马上准备好 行吗?
We'll be good to go, OK?
就待在那儿 保持住 谢谢
Just stay there. Hold, please. Thank you.
你看起来很漂亮
You look pretty.
你也化妆了
You're wearing makeup too.
是啊 但我看起来不漂亮
Yeah, but I don't look pretty.
很好 能再来一次吗?
Great. Can we do it again?
你们能同时滑到那些标记点吗?
Can you guys try to hit those marks at the same time?
先滑开 滑过来时带足点气势 好吗?
Just skate out and skate in with a lot of intensity, all right?
好的 - 开始!
OK. - Action!
不错 好 我们再来一次
Good. OK, let's do that one more time.
很好 好 再来一次
Great. OK, one more time.
很好!
Great. OK!
各位 原地稍等一下
Guys, just hold there for a second.
我们要微调一下摄像机
We're gonna make a little tweak here with the camera.
准备好我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know when we're ready to go.
三 二 一 开始
In 3, 2, 1, and go ahead.
好吧 我能理解 各位
OK. I get it, guys.
今天的确很累 我知道
It's been a long day. I know
抱歉 - 但麻烦多带点气势
Sorry. - Try with a lot of intensity, though.
好吗? - 好
OK? - OK.
好 我们再来一次 各位
OK. One more time, guys.
越认真完成 就能越早回家 开始
The more serious we can do, the quicker we go home. Go ahead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
OK.
哦 我能做到的 我保证
Oh, I can do it. I promise.
三 二 一 开始
And three, two, one, go ahead.
好
OK.
好了 我想我们拍到需要的素材了
OK, I think we have what we are gonna get here.
谢谢各位!
Thanks, guys!
他们什么时候告诉你 是和我合拍广♥告♥
When they tell you you do commercial with me
而不是单独拍?
and not just alone?
不确定 大概两天前?
I don't know, like, two days ago?
怎么了?他们什么时候告诉你的?
Why? When did they tell you?
不 他们没通知我 是我的主意
No, they told me nothing. It was my idea.
夏恩!
Shane!
夏恩 你在听我说话吗?
Shane, are you listening to me?
什么?在听
What? Yeah.
好 那我刚才说了什么?
OK, so what did I just say?
运动鞋 我听到了
Sneakers, I heard.
行 你必须穿着锐步鞋出镜
OK, you have to be seen in your Reeboks.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
因为你不能穿其他牌子
Because you cannot be in anything else.
妈 我一直都穿着冰鞋
Mom, I'm always wearing skates.
你没穿的时候呢
But in case you're not.
这可是笔大数目 夏恩
This is a lot of money, Shane.
你是他们签约过最年轻的
You're the youngest hockey player
冰球队员
they've ever signed to a deal.
还要记住这还意味着什么
And remember what else this means.
我记得
I remember.
会有很多孩子把你当作榜样
A whole lot of kids are gonna be looking up to you,
那些很少有这等机遇的孩子们
kids that don't see themselves here a lot.
我懂 妈妈
I get it, Mom.
滚开
Fuck off.
别在这撸
Not here.
那个 呃 听着 刚才的事就当没发生过 好吗?
So, uh, look, we can forget that happened in there, OK?
这就是你的想法?
Is what you want?
是啊 就这样
Yeah, for sure.
哦 哇 你真的很不会撒谎
Oh, wow. You are a really bad liar.
你的房♥间号♥是多少?
What is your room number?
1410
1410.
那如果今晚九点我去1410房♥间...
Well, if I come to 1410 tonight at 9:00...
也许我会开门
I might open.
*Sea Lion Woman by Feist
也许我会敲门
I might knock.
♪ Sea lion woma, sea lion♪
♪ She drink coffee, sea lion ♪
♪ She drink tea, sea lion ♪
♪ And rooster crows, sea lion ♪
♪ Sea lion woman ♪
♪ Dressed in white ♪
♪ Marry the man ♪
♪ And you'll spend a long, sweet life ♪
干什么啊你 哥们?
What are you doing, dude?
♪ Sea lion woman ♪
♪ Dressed in green ♪
♪ Silver lining and golden seams ♪
♪ Sea lion woman ♪
♪ Dressed in blue ♪
♪ Call on man and hope he knows what he can do ♪
不 别这样 别这样
No, stop it. Just stop it.
♪ Sea lion, sea lion, sea lion... ♪
哦 你好啊
Oh, hello there.
哦 我想下楼去
Oh, I'm trying to go down.
这是往上走的
This is going up.
对 - 所以...
Right. - So...
嗯 好吧
Yeah, OK.
那个 我...啊!
Well, I'm... Ah!
哦 啊!
Oh, ah!
♪ Sea lion woman♪
♪ Sea lion, sea lion woman♪
我以为你会胆小到临阵退缩呢
I thought you might chicken out.
我没有 我才不胆小
I'm not. I'm not a chicken.
但我觉得我们应该谈谈
But I think we should talk.
要坐下吗?
Do you want to sit?
不 不太想
Mmm, not really.
这主意真太糟糕了
This is such a bad idea.
什么糟糕?
What is?
操 霍兰德
Fuck, Hollander.
哦 停 停 停下
Oh, stop, stop, stop.
技术太烂了?
Was that bad?
啊不 正相反
Ah, no, opposite.
是太过了 太爽了
Is too much, too good.
这是你第一次和男人?
Is your first time with a man?
你呢?
You?
不是
No.
真的?
Really?
真的
Really.
和谁?也是球员?
Who? Another player?
不是 是在俄♥罗♥斯♥的教练的儿子
No, my coach's son back in Russia.
我喜欢惹麻烦
I like trouble.
你不怕被抓到吗?
Weren't you scared of getting caught?
不怕
No.
没什么大不了的
It was nothing serious,
而且那是我俩共同的秘密 所以只是...
and we had the same secret, so it was just...
好奇?
Curious?
好奇
Curious.
你也让我好奇
And you make me curious.
我让你好奇吗?
Do I make you curious?
那可不
Obviously.
你喜欢给我口吗?
Did you like sucking my cock?
哇 这些英语词汇你倒是挺熟的
Wow. Those English words just roll off your tongue.
是吗?
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表