剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
其他球员 不是你
Other players, not you.
好吧
OK.
所以 这跟萝丝·兰德里没关系?
So, this has nothing to do with Rose Landry?
没
No.
我是说 没错 她确实穿得 呃 很好看
Well, I mean, yeah, she always dressed, um, very well,
她的朋友也是 但是...
and so do her friends, but...
我只是不想看起来
I just wanted to stop looking
总像是在去健身房♥的路上
like I was always going to the gym.
我以前从不在意穿什么
I never really cared about clothes.
所以 呃 你和她不是...
So, uh, you and her are not...
我们不是
We're not.
她很棒 但是 呃...
She's great, but, uh...
我们只是不...
We're just not...
不太合适吧
compatible, I guess.
嗯
Hmm.
我该去应酬一下了
I should circulate, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
你有新衣服要炫耀呢
You have new clothes to show off.
好了 这次我绝不会输
OK, and I will not be losing this time.
但如果我输了
But if I lose,
我就给你们买♥♥里面机器里的糖果 好吗?
I will buy you all candy bars from machine inside, OK?
嘿 霍兰德
Hey, Hollander!
霍兰德 帮我盯着这些小赖皮别让他们作弊 好吗?
Hollander, make sure none of these cheaters cheat, OK?
好
OK.
你认识那个人? - 认识
You know that guy? - Yeah.
那家伙是谁?
Who's this guy?
那是夏恩·霍兰德
That's Shane Hollander.
啊 所以你认识这家伙
Ah, so you know this guy.
他是联盟里最棒的球员
He's the best player in the league.
噢 不 不 那不是真的
Oh, no, no. That's not true.
弗莱舍 嘘
Flesher! Boo!
不 你 给我从泳池里出去
No, you get out of the pool.
不行 你♥爸♥是谁?
No, who is your dad?
指给我看 你♥爸♥在哪
Show me your dad.
好吧 我原谅你了 你可以留下来
OK, I forgive you. You can stay.
各就各位 预备...
On your mark, get set...
开始
Go!
水里有鲨鱼
There is a shark in the water!
有鲨鱼来了
There is a shark!
传得漂亮
Great pass.
进得漂亮
Great goal.
行吧 你们赢得光明正大
OK, you guys won fair and square.
嘿 霍兰德
Hey, Hollander.
你能给这些孩子点钱吗?
Can you give these kids some money?
我没带钱包
I don't have my wallet.
找到你了
Found you.
所以你在找我?
So you were looking for me?
当然没有
Of course not.
噢 我查了那个词
Oh, I looked up that word,
呃 "兼容"
uh, "compatible."
什么?
What?
兼容
Compatible.
我以为我知道是什么意思 但我想确认一下
I thought I knew what it meant, but I wanted to be sure.
噢
Oh.
所以 你和萝丝·兰德里并不...
So, you and Rose Landry are not...
对 不兼容
Yeah, not compatible.
至少在哪方面不兼容
Not in that way, anyway.
你什么时候飞?
When do you fly out?
一早
Early.
我也是 去哥伦布
Same. Columbus.
多伦多
Toronto.
你住哪个房♥间?
What room are you in?
看起来很严肃
This looks serious.
并没有
It's not.
好吧 也许吧
I mean, yeah, I guess.
你能先坐下或者什么的吗?
Can you just sit down or something?
不只是我这样 对吧?
It's not just me, right?
不只是你 什么?
Not just you, what?
你也感觉到了 对吗?
You feel it too, don't you?
感觉到什么?
Feel what?
上次我们在一起的时候 感觉不一样
Last time we were together, it was different.
有什么不一样? 你落荒而逃了?
What was different? That you ran away?
听着 我--我很抱歉我当时反应过激了 好吗?
Look, I'm--I'm sorry I freaked out, OK?
为了点破事反应过激
Freaked out over nothing.
那不是破事
It wasn't nothing.
别那样
Don't act like that.
这已经够难的了 别表现得像个混♥蛋♥
This is hard enough without you being an asshole.
你想要什么 霍兰德?
What do you want, Hollander?
我们见面 我们上♥床♥ 很简单
We get together, we fuck. It's simple.
简单?
Simple?
对我来说很简单
It's simple for me.
放屁
Bullshit!
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得我是同性恋
I think I'm gay.
嗯 噢是吗?
Hmm. Oh yeah?
什么--什么让你这么觉得?
What--what makes you think that?
去你的 你才不是同性恋
Fuck you, you're not gay.
不 不完全是
No, not completely.
好吧 我觉得我是 完完全全是
Yeah, well, I think I am. Completely.
好 所以你是同性恋 那又怎样?
OK, so you're gay, so what?
这算是个大事 至少对我来说
Well, it's kind of a big deal. To me, at least.
抱歉如果我又变得很无趣
Sorry if I'm being boring again.
你为什么要告诉我这个?
Why are you telling me this?
我还能告诉谁呢?
Who else am I gonna tell?
这... 不仅仅是同性恋的问题
It's... not just being gay.
是你
It's you.
是我们
It's this.
身为同性恋是一回事
Being gay is one thing,
但操了自己的死对头是另一回事
but this fucking your arch-rival is another thing.
所以这才是秘密
That's why it is a secret.
我知道 但上次...
I know that, but last time...
郑重声明 关于上次我很抱歉 好吗?
And for the record, I am sorry about last time, OK?
我很抱歉我反应过激了
I'm sorry I freaked out.
但在那之前...
But before that...
感觉很好
it was nice.
是的
It was.
感觉我们好像有了什么
And it felt like we were something.
我们不可能有什么 霍兰德
We can't be something, Hollander.
如果可以的话 你会想吗?
Would you want to be, if we could?
我们不能
We can't.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
这他妈有什么区别?
What does it fucking matter?
我想我没法再假装
I don't think I can keep pretending
我不喜欢你了
I don't like you anymore.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
不 我喜欢
Yeah, I do.
我觉得我可能有点太喜欢你了
I think I like you maybe a little too much.
别 别他妈这样 霍兰德
Don't. Don't fucking do this, Hollander.
我没有...
I'm not...
我就再也回不了家了
I wouldn't be able to go home again.
永远
Ever.
你明白吗?
Do you get that?
因为你的家人?
Because your family?
因为俄♥罗♥斯♥!
Because Russia!
我就再也回不去俄♥罗♥斯♥了!
I would not be able to go back to Russia!
你会怎么样?
What would happen to you?
我不想知道
I don't want to find out.
但是你的父母...
But would your parents...
我父亲是警♥察♥ 我哥哥也是警♥察♥
My father is police. My brother is police.
那你母亲呢?
And your mother?
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表