剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表
Very nice vodka.
这种酒在美国不好找啊
It's hard to find in America.
好吧...
OK...
摸摸你自己
Touch yourself.
什么? - 展示给我看
What? - Show off for me.
我想看着你
I want to watch you.
你想怎样?
You what?
今天是我的特别之日 霍兰德 我想看
It's my special day, Hollander. I want to watch.
我从来没...
I've never...
别废话
No shit.
去你的
Fuck you.
至少让我喝点伏特加先
Give me some vodka, at least.
嗯 不行 不行
Mmm, no, no, no.
伏特加是事后的 给你的奖励
Vodka is for after, as your reward.
想知道那感觉如何吗?
Do you want to know how it feels?
什么感觉?
How what feels?
举起奖杯的感觉
Holding the Cup.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole.
啊 那感觉简直难以言喻
Ah, I can barely describe it.
天啊 霍兰德
Oh my God, Hollander.
啊!
Ah!
我去
Fuck.
你要来上我吗?
Are you gonna fuck me?
看情况
We will see.
我要...
I need...
什么?
What?
你懂的
You know.
告诉我
Tell me.
你
You.
我要你
I need you.
嗯
Hmm.
所以 俄♥罗♥斯♥今年不同往日了啊
So, Russia this year was something else.
那边压力很大
It's intense there.
那你很快就要回去了吗?
So are you heading back soon?
回去?
Back?
回俄♥罗♥斯♥ 过夏天?
To Russia for the summer?
嗯 对
Oh, yes.
为什么?
Why?
"为什么"是什么意思
What do you mean, why?
你一定要去吗?
Do you have to?
没有什么"一定" 只是...
There is no "have to." It's...
那是家
It's home.
是啊 但 我不知道
Yeah, but I don't know.
那里安全吗?
Is it safe?
你说"安全"是什么意思?
What do you mean, "safe"?
我不知道
I don't know.
你...你真心喜欢待在那吗?
Do you--do you even like it there?
你问的有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
区别挺大的 我觉得
A pretty big one, I think.
我得睡了
I need to sleep.
哦
Oh.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我该 呃...
I should, uh...
那...我走了
So, uh, I'm off.
再见 霍兰德
Goodbye, Hollander.
淦
Fuck.
剧集 | 巅峰对决(2025) | 导航列表