剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
毕竟"人都会死"
since "Everybody dies,"
但只要我是院长
but as long as I am Dean,
我保证学校不会再犯这样的错误
I ensure the school will never make a mistake like this again.
下面是提问环节
And now it's time for questions.
加快速度
Keep it quick.
我知道你们还有其他私立学校的记者招待会要参加
I know you have other private-school press conferences to attend.
提问? 咱没这个环节...
Questions? Uh...
对 你 这位西装革履的帅哥
Oh, yes, you, handsome man in the Western blazer.
杰西卡黄院长 您新入职
Uh, Dean Jessica Huang, with your new position,
你对学校有什么计划?
what plans do you have for the school?
感谢这位随机挑的记者
Mm-hmm. Thank you, random reporter.
让我给你介绍一下在我职责范围内
Let me walk you through my extensive list of plans
的一长串计划
that fall under my job description,
没有一样是可以取消的
none of which can be taken away
因为我今天要在这里公开列出它们
because I'm listing them here publicly today.
至少我最后会知道院长是干什么的
Well, at least I'll finally find out what a Dean does.
持久战
Long game.
这之后 我们会讨论一下
After that, we'll discuss the generous raise
明天给我的大幅加薪
that will be offered to me tomorrow.
加薪?
Raise?
还有下课后的游泳池使用?
And, uh, after-hours use of the pool?
停止提问
No more questions.
所以有比萨饼
Wait, so there's a pizza pie,
水果派 还有数学里的π?
a fruit pie, and a math pi?
我知道 我知道 真挺多的
I know, I know, it's a lot.
它们为什么都用一个词?
Why'd they run out of words?
等会 那人们说"天空中的派"
Wait, then what pie are they talking about
是哪个派?
when they say "Pie in the sky"?
不是这个说法
Mm, that's not the phrase.
应该是"心中的派" 在这里面
It's "Pie in this guy." Like in here.
这说得通 因为你吃进去了
That makes sense, because you eat it.
但你不吃数学里的π啊
But you don't eat the math pi.
各位 这位是兔先生
Everybody, meet Mr. Buns.
他是我的助手 在里德校长确保他们在我的办公室里安窗户的这段期间
He is my assistant, and he will be staying with us
他将和我们住在一起
while Principal Reed makes sure they put a window in my office.
我一直不敢问兔先生是谁
I was afraid to ask who Mr. Buns was this entire time,
现在我终于松了一口气
and let me tell you, I'm relieved.
他好可爱
Aww, he's so cute.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表