剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
The whole class?!
为什么你能当老师老板
How are you teacher boss
而我还需要实习?
and I still have to take practicum?
相信我 埃文没事
Trust me, Evan's doing just fine.
你什么都不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
错误
False.
我需要你跟着他上每一节课
I need you to follow him to every class
然后向我汇报
and report back to me.
悄悄地进行
Be sly about it.
在暗中观察 备好望远镜
Peek around corners. Use binoculars.
你懂我什么意思
You know what I'm talking about.
我不能一整天死盯着一个孩子
I can't follow one child all day.
谁能有这个时间啊?
Who has time for that?
最后一个黄家人了 还有一年
One last Huang, one more year.
你可以的
You can do this.
爸爸 我听了你的建议 找到了一份很棒的奖学金
Dad, I took your advice and found an awesome scholarship.
"韦斯利·斯奈普斯奥兰多青年奖学金"
"The Wesley Snipes Scholarship for Orlando Youth."
韦斯利·斯奈普斯 生于奥兰多的美国影视演员
聪明 将一部分"57号♥警探"的钱
Smart. Channeling some of that "Passenger 57" Money
57号♥警探 1992年上映的动作惊悚片,韦斯利·斯奈普斯主演
用于慈善事业
into a charitable cause.
他一定有个很棒的税务员
He must have a great tax guy.
这奖学金足够
The scholarship will be enough
给我宿舍买♥♥一把帅炸的按♥摩♥椅了
to buy a dope-ass massage chair for my dorm room.
美滋滋啊
It's gonna be pimp.
话说回来 我得写一篇关于我最崇拜的人的文章
Anyways, I have to write an essay about my biggest hero.
你心目中的人选是谁?
Oh. So, uh, who do you have in mind?
这还用选么
It was an obvious choice.
一个真正影响我的生活的男人
A man who's really impacted my life.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
他是美国梦的化身
Someone who embodies the American dream.
他本一无所有
He came from nothing,
有着不知疲倦的职业道德和令人惊叹的发型
has a tireless work ethic and amazing hair.
这可不是偶然发生的
That doesn't just happen.
这就是你提到的职业道德
That's that work ethic you mentioned.
我的英雄...
My hero...
阿伦 艾弗森
Allen Iverson.
不错啊
That's great.
选得很好 对
Great choice. Yes.
好了 杰夫 这是你选的牌么?
Alright, Geoff, is this your card?
不
No.
这个是么?
Is this your card?
不是
Nope.
我真是个糟糕的魔术师
I'm such a bad magician.
这是我选的牌!
Hey. That's my card!
怎么样?
Or am I?
老兄 你怎么做到的?
Dude, how did you do that?
魔术师从不透露他的秘密
A magician never reveals his secrets.
这就是为什么他们的恋爱时间不长
That's why they're not in relationships for long.
这可太赞了
That was awesome.
你应该来参加我的成年礼
Hey, you should come to my Bar Mitzvah.
真的吗? 那不是为亲密的朋友和家人准备的吗?
Really? Isn't that for close friends and family?
我们已经是朋友了 不是吗?
I mean, we are friends, right?
一个问题... 多早到才算早?
One question... how early is too early to show up?
到哪去?
Show up to what?
妈咪?
Mommy?
好消息 埃文 我来这里实习了
Good news, Evan. I'm doing my practicum here.
我们可以一起上学了!
We're going to school together!
你们这几个小屁孩那个是杰奥夫?
Now, which one of you bed-wetters is G-off?
- 你来这实习了? - 是不是很棒?
- You're doing your practicum here? - Isn't it great?
比起浪费我的时间
Instead of wasting my time
听某个学校的智障老师上课
following dummy teachers at some random school,
我可以和你共度一百个小时
I can spend my 100 hours with you
还能拿学分!
and still get credit!
一百小时可太多了
100 hours is a lot.
太多乐趣了
A lot of fun.
我想我们可以一起拼车
I guess we could carpool together.
这样拿到实地考察许可单的流程就会简化
And the field trip permission slip process will be streamlined.
牌?
Cards?
你们在玩扑克牌?
Are you playing poker?
是你带着他玩的吗 杰奥夫?
Did you put him up to this, G-off?
我叫杰夫
Uh, it's Geoff,
埃文只是在给我们表演一些魔术
and Evan was just showing us some magic tricks.
特利克斯? 那个喝多了的卡♥通♥兔子? 不
Trix? Like that drunk cartoon rabbit? No.
苹果酱?
Applesauce?
你明知道你一吃就会拉肚肚
You know that gives you bad boom booms.
两小时内送了十顿饭
Boo-yah. Dropped off 10 meals in under two hours.
技巧就是 永远别把车停在停车场
The trick is, never put the car in "Park."
- 这怎么可能... - 我能请一下午假吗?
- How would that even... - So, can I take the afternoon off?
我想接着写我的英雄作文
I want to work on my hero essay.
当然可以
Oh. Uh, sure.
你还在写艾弗森吗?
Uh, are you still writing about Allen Iverson?
我就是在想
'Cause I was just thinking,
没准你生活里有另一个
maybe there's another hero in your life
你更想写的英雄
you'd rather write about,
更贴近你生活的?
someone closer to home?
你说马文叔叔吗?
You mean Uncle Marvin?
对你一直以来的帮助我真的很感激
I do thank you for your service.
你想要感谢我? 参军吧
You want to thank me? Enlist.
我其实 在想一个更亲近一点的
I was, um, actually thinking even closer to home.
也许是个你从出生就认识的无名英雄
Maybe an unsung hero you've known since birth.
我不想写妈妈
I don't want to write about Mom.
母亲节她就逼我写过了
She already made me do that for Mother's Day.
我还是写艾弗森吧
I'll just stick with A.I.
说实话 路 我有点醉了
I'll be honest, Lou, I'm a little soused,
但我想你也许希望埃迪把你当成他的英雄
but I think maybe you wish that Eddie saw you as his hero.
是啊我想 但我知道我为什么会想
Oh, yeah, I did, but I know how I get.
没准我只是想多了
I'm probably just overthinking it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
如果有 那也是你想得太少了
If anything, you're underthinking it.
妮科尔曾经把我当成她的英雄
Nicole used to think of me as her hero,
之后就... 啪... 灰飞烟灭
and then... pfft... Gonzo.
是因为... 那个...
Was it the... uh...
什么?
What?
同性恋的事吗?
The lesbian thing?
不 不 那个挺好的
No, no. That was great.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
你知道 我过去常帮她修车
You know, I used to fix her car for her.
我会教她古典摇滚
I'd teach her about classic rock.
我是粉红齐柏林的铁粉
I'm a big Pink Zeppelin fan.
此处指的应该是Pink Floyd和led zeppelin 两个都是摇滚乐队
然后到了某个时候 她就...
And then at some point, you know, she just...
不再把我当成她的英雄了
stopped seeing me as her hero.
然后她就搬走了...
And then she moved away and...
- 从那以后我们就没再像以前那样亲密过 - 真的么?
- we haven't been as close since. - Really?
如果埃迪长大离家 而你不是他的英雄
Hey, if Eddie leaves the house and you're not his hero,
就完了
it's over.
但埃迪离毕业就一年了
But Eddie only has one year of school left.
那你还有时间可以扭转局面
Well, then you have time to turn things around.
如果你没能做到
Hey, and if you don't,
就得靠威士忌上场了
that's what whiskey is for.
做得很好 小埃
Great job, Ev.
小埃 不 不 他的名字叫埃文
Ev? No, no. His name is Ev-an.
相信我 我亲自取的名字
Trust me, I named him myself.
这是我在尝试的新昵称
It's a new nickname I'm trying out.
是你的新朋友怂恿你这么做的吗?
Did your new friends put you up to this?
别瞎取了 总统才没有昵称
Lose it. Presidents don't have nicknames.
- 那亚伯林肯呢? - 死了
- What about Abe Lincoln? - Dead.
埃文例举了三位有昵称的美国总统 亚伯·林肯全名亚伯拉罕·林肯
泰迪·罗斯福全名西奥多·罗斯福 吉米·卡特全名詹姆斯·卡特
- 泰迪罗斯福? - 死了
- Teddy Roosevelt? - Dead.
- 吉米卡特? - 无效
- Jimmy Carter? - Ineffective.
小埃?
Yes, Ev?
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表