剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Plus, Trent told me everything.
我需要更多同龄的知己
I need more confidants my own age.
好吧 我策划了整件事
Fine, I planned the whole thing.
我意识到不论我怎么说
I realized no matter how much I told you,
你必须亲自体验万圣节的魔力
you'd have to experience the magic of Halloween yourself,
所有我在服装比赛中安排了亨利雅塔
so I planted Henrietta at the costume contest.
然后你把我引诱到那场徒劳寻找中
Then you lured me into that wild goose chase,
只为了让我穿上不给糖就捣蛋的服饰
just to get me to go trick-or-treating in costume.
你吃的口香糖比我预期的多多了
Well, you went through more gum than I expected,
但我看到你玩得很开心
but I saw you having fun.
清空那些“请拿一颗糖”的碗是很有趣
It was fun emptying those "Please take one" Bowls.
傻瓜们
Idiots.
诚信制度?
Honor system?
我是个恶魔娃娃
I'm a demon doll.
事情只有当你不愿听关于墓地的事的时候才出了状况
It only went wrong when you didn't listen about the graveyard.
在那次曲棍球之后 我需要一个借口
After that curveball, I needed an excuse
把孩子们从墓地带到这里
to get the kids from the graveyard to here.
你终于让我喜欢万圣节了
Well, you finally got me to like Halloween.
我只是想要和我最爱的人
I just wanted to spend my favorite holiday
一起度过我最爱的节日
with my favorite person.
我给这个节日打76分
I give it a 76 out of 100.
一个及格分数 我接受了
A passing score. I'll take it.
我们做的事简直是一团糟
Yo, what we did was mad messed up.
抱歉 让我把刘海从脸上拿开
Sorry, let me get my bangs out of my face
能让我可以告诉你我也很抱歉
so I can tell you I'm sorry too.
我们做得有点过分了
We took it a little too far.
哟哟哟 我告诉你我有个女朋友
Yo, yo, yo, did I tell you I have a girlfriend
并且我喜欢说唱音乐了吗?
and I like rap music?
这很埃迪了
That was a pretty good Eddie.
我们很抱歉 我们不是故意伤害你的
We're sorry. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
没关系的 是我过激了
It's okay. I overreacted.
我不是故意毁了我们的万圣节的
I didn't mean to ruin our Halloween.
毁了? 万圣节没有被毁了
Ruined? It's not ruined.
你看 变老最酷的事
See, the cool thing about being older
是你可以晚点再进行不给糖就捣蛋的活动
is you can trick-or-treat way later.
但是我们要装扮成什么呢?
But who are we gonna go as?
好吧! 一些雌性昆虫!
All right! Some feminine insects!
我们是飞天小女警
We're Powerpuff Girls.
好吧 很棒的服装 不管是什么
Well, great costumes, whatever they are.
谢谢你和我一起分发糖果
Thanks for handing out candy with me.
在你今晚为我做了这么多之后 这是我能做的最少的一件事
It's the least I could do after all you did for me tonight.
有趣的 对吧
Fun, right?
这不像看上去那么傻
It's not as dumb as it looks.
葡萄干? !
Raisins? !
你们毁了我的童年 小婊砸们
You ruined my childhood, bitches!
哦! 好一个节日啊
Oh! What a holiday.
哦! 我嘴里刚刚进了一个! 好恶心!
Oh! I just caught one in my mouth! Gross!
我来吸引火力
I'll draw their fire.
你去拿大胡萝卜 然后我们就揍她们
You go get the big carrots, and then we'll smack 'em!
我穿着这衣服毫无信心
Can't say I feel confident in this.
你? 至少衣服都把你遮住了 我这儿露了很多皮肤
You? At least you're covered. I'm showing a lot of skin here.
我都无法呼吸了
I can't breathe!
我看起来像个马里亚奇小熊维尼!
I look like a mariachi Winnie the Pooh!
我的衣服依旧合身!
Mine still fits!
很高兴我没吃早饭
Glad I skipped breakfast.
很抱歉 埃文 我不认为这行得通
Sorry, Evan, I don't think this is gonna work.
去把床单从我们床上拿下来 扮鬼就好了
Just go grab the sheet from our beds and go as ghosts.
好吧 但是最后再敬一次礼吧
Fine, but not before one last salute
看在旧时光的份上
for old times' sake.
呵! 三个朋友!
Hunh! The Three Amigos!
有地方豁口了 但我不知道在哪儿
Something ripped. But I don't know where.
闭上你们的眼睛!
Close your eyes!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表