剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
不 她不会这么想
No, she's not.
她显然十分在乎你
She obviously cares about you a lot.
这又是另一个我俩的共同点
Another thing we have in common.
现在快去修复你们的关系吧
Now go fix this.
对了 埃迪
Oh, and Eddie...?
别再把艾米·格兰特当做武器了
Don't ever weaponize Amy Grant again.
在把我从你所有的照片中剪掉之前
Before you cut me out of all your photos
我想说我真的很抱歉
I wanted to say I'm really sorry.
而且如果你想和我分手的话 我完全理解
And I understand if you want to break up with me.
如果每次你一做奇怪的事情
If I broke up with you
我就和你分手的话
every time you did something weird
我们连一小时都坚持不到
we wouldn't have lasted an hour.
是的
Yeah.
宽容的支持者
Props for tolerance.
我只是希望你能诚实
I just want you to be honest.
你应该告诉我
You should have told me
你对我和你妈妈见面这件事很紧张
you were nervous about me meeting your mom.
我知道
I know.
而且也应该告诉我你更喜欢和我单独出去玩
And that you'd rather hang out on our own.
我也是
I would too.
真的?
Really?
当然
Of course.
我喜欢杰西卡 但是我是在和你约会
I like Jessica, but I'm dating you.
我没告诉你是因为她是你的妈妈
I laid it on a little thick because she's your mom.
我想和她好好相处
I want to get along.
但是在我俩之间 她拉扯的太紧了
But between you and me, she braids way too tight.
我喜欢你编头发
I liked you in braids.
你看起来就像是温迪公♥司♥徽标上的女孩
You looked kinda like the Wendy's girl...
最火♥辣♥的快餐吉祥物
The hottest of the fast-food mascots.
Wendy's 温迪国际快餐连锁集团
你有停止想过汉堡吗?
Do you ever stop thinking about burgers?
我时不时的还会想想迷你堡
Sometimes I think about sliders.
迷你堡算是汉堡吗?
Do sliders count as burgers?
这没有标准答案
There's no correct answer.
这是一场永恒的争论
It's an eternal debate.
你想听吗?
You want to listen?
一美元一分钟
Buck a minute.
我得给你的椅子弄个铃铛
I got to get your chair a bell.
我认为男性模特已经过时了
I think male modeling is out.
有人跟我说我有女性化的脚踝
I've been told I have feminine ankles.
妈妈说的?
Mom?
路易斯·黄?
Louis Huang?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you!
那天晚上我真的在听你谈话
I was actually at the talk you gave the other night.
我叫汤姆
My name's Tom.
是你朝我扔的冰沙吗?
Were you the one who threw the smoothie at me?
我吓了一跳 那些可不便宜
I was taken aback. Those are not cheap.
你激励了我去追寻自己的梦想
You've inspired me to chase my dreams
我在想你可能有兴趣投资
and I was thinking maybe you'd like to invest
我的新生意
in my new business.
好吧 我受宠若惊 快告诉我吧
Well, I'm flattered. Lay it on me.
它是一个网站
It's a website
在这个网站是人们有自己的空间
where a person has their own space
可以发布照片和记录
to post pictures and notes
并且可以和他们的家人和朋友分享
that they can share with friends and family.
嗯 人们已经可以通过一家
Uh, they can already do that through a little company
叫做美国邮♥政♥局♥的小公♥司♥做到这一点了
called The United States Postal Service.
嗯 我是说 这是
Well, I mean, this is...
我还是算了吧 谢谢你过来
I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks for stopping by.
继续思考
Keep thinking.
好吧
Okay.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
谁想在电脑上看
Who wants to look at other people's photos
别人的照片啊?
on the computer?
太蠢了
That's so dumb.
我的天啊
Oh, gosh.
真是个傻子
What an idiot.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表