剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
那是艾斯提!
It's Ice-T!
Ice-T 匪帮说唱传奇人物 Hip-Hop历史上最重要的歌♥手与创作人之一
我们想做一个兄弟套装
We want to do a brothers costume.
对 我们想要三人一组的那种
Yeah, we wanna have a threesome.
好... 好吧 但别再那么说了
O... kay. So, never say that.
但我很乐意和你们一起做一套服装
But I would be down to do a costume with you two.
如果咱们不强行组合的话
Well, if we aren't gonna go as the hard freestylers,
还能扮谁呢?
who are we gonna be?
这是万圣节
It's Halloween.
所有商店的好货都卖♥♥光了
All the stores are out of the good stuff.
放松 我们可以边走边想 哟!
Chill. We'll think of it on the fly, yo!
放松 我们可以边走边想 哟!
Chill. We can think of something on the fly, yo!
你学我倒是还挺像的
That was a pretty good me you did there.
我们彼此穿成对方的样子怎么样?
Hey, what if we dressed up as each other?
这点子不错哎
Yeah, that's actually not a bad idea.
"不错"就是我的最佳状态
"Not bad" Is my sweet spot.
奶奶!
Grandma!
你怎么拿回你的睡袋的?
How'd you get back in your sleeping bag?
现在我又得重新清理一遍了!
Now I gotta start over!
这就是他们给你的地址?
This is the address they gave you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
这很有道理
This makes perfect sense.
当然 为了行凶
Sure, for a mugging.
她故意给了我一个错误的地址
She gave me the wrong address on purpose.
在小说的第五章
In Chapter 5 of the book,
詹妮弗洪在女机器的指引下
Jennifer Hong gets a lead from the lady robot
找到了火箭筒工厂的位置
to the location of the bazooka factory,
却只发现...
only to find...
一片空地
an empty lot.
其实 工厂其实是在街尾
Turns out, the factory was down the street.
多妙的转折
Twist.
真地址必然就在这一带房♥子之中
It's got to be one of these houses.
我们要做的就是"紧跟直觉"
We just got to "Walk the beat,"
"破解谜团"
"Work the case,"
"向着正前方开炮吧"
"Follow the bazooka shells."
杰西卡 两个成年人是不能挨家挨户敲门
Jessica, two adults can't go door-to-door
去问人家家里有没有小女孩的
asking if a little girl is home.
这太诡异了 即便是万圣节也不能
It's creepy, even for Halloween.
说的也是
You're right.
货车里那些用于鬼屋的道具你还留着吗
Do you still have that stuff in the van for the haunted house?
对 你当时不就站在旁边 看着我一个人收拾货车
Yeah, you watched me pack the whole van by myself,
还一个劲儿地喊着快点
heckling me to go faster.
没错 所以你加快速度了吗
Well, did you go faster?
加快了
Yeah.
嗨 我是疯牛病使
Hi, I'm Mad Cow Disease.
而我是爱尔兰恶童
And I am an evil Irish toddler.
"鬼娃回魂"里的楚其
Chucky from "Child's Play."
说到玩游戏的孩子 这里有没有一个
Speaking of children playing, does a cute 12-year-old girl
想象力丰富 对书籍有良好品位的
with an active imagination and a great taste in books
十二岁女孩?
live here?
她的意思是... 不给糖就捣蛋!
Uh... what she means is... Trick-or-treat!
真是应对自如啊 杰西卡
Real smooth, Jessica.
排除这家
One down.
名探洪火力全开!
Hong's on the case!
你慢点 我这蹄子有六英寸高呢!
Slow down, I'm wearing 6-inch hooves!
等会 你扮的是埃文吗?
Wait, you're dressed as Evan?
我以为是我扮成他呢
I thought I was going as the little man.
不对 埃迪 你应该扮成埃默里
No, Eddie, you're supposed to be Emery
而我才是扮成埃文的人!
and I'm supposed to be Evan!
他们干啥都给我们起埃开头的名儿?
Why'd they give us all "E" Names?
真令人头大!
Very confusing!
你丫又是谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
我是埃文啊
I'm Evan.
你俩干啥都扮成我的样子?
Why are you both dressed as me?
因为爱茉莉搞砸了
Because Emery messed up.
你又为啥穿成这样?
What's your excuse?
我本来想扮成埃迪
I was dressing up as Eddie,
然后我担心埃默里会觉得自己被抛弃了
but then I got worried Emery would feel left out,
我不想伤害你们任何一个人的感情
and I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings,
所以我就穿回我自己的衣服了
so I put my own clothes back on.
兄弟 没人会在意你穿成谁的样子
Dude, nobody cares who you dress as.
对啊 我们不会不高兴的
Yeah, we wouldn't be upset.
没错老弟 这都是基于兄弟爱呀
Yeah, bro, it's all out of love.
去换衣服吧 我们也换
Just go change, and we will too.
等等 等等 别着急
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
先别急着换衣服啊 伙计们
Let's not be too hasty here, fellas.
不是我自恋自夸
Not to strum my own viola here,
但打扮成我的时候 咱哥几个瞧着都很帅啊
but we all do look pretty cute dressed as me.
唔 我确实在搞刘海上花了很多心思和时间
Hmm. I did put a lot of thought and time into my bangs.
更别说我可是花了足足三十分钟
Not to mention it took me 30 minutes
才把自己塞进这小短裤里
to stuff myself into these shorts.
我都不得不♥穿♥上我最薄的那条内♥裤♥
I had to wear my thinnest underwear.
看看我们
Look at us.
三个埃文共度一个万圣节呢哈?
Three Evans, one Halloween?
我们得保证今晚不会到处乱跑
We have to promise not to run tonight,
因为这短裤可真是勒裆卡蛋
because these shorts are up there.
杰西卡
Jessica,
我们已经把这片地区几乎所有的人家都拜访过了
we hit up almost every house in this neighborhood.
我开始怀疑那个脑中刀女孩到底存不存在了
I'm starting to think this Brain-head girl doesn't exist.
也许我们应该放弃了
Maybe we should just call it.
噢不要啊!
Oh, come on!
再走几家嘛 拜托?
Just a few more houses, please?
我们肯定就快找到了
We've got to be close.
我的直觉是这么告诉我的
I can feel it in my gut.
那只是口香糖带来的错觉 你不应该把它吞下去的
That's all the gum. You're not supposed to swallow it.
都怪他们把它做得太好吃了
Well, they shouldn't have made it taste so good.
行吧 最后一家 然后就去农场主题餐厅
All right, one more house and then Cattleman's.
成交
Fine.
不给糖就捣蛋!
Trick-or-treat!
你不会刚巧有个喜欢看书的妹妹吧?
Do you happen to have a sister who likes to read?
具体来说 喜欢暗黑系成人科幻小说的?
Specifically, adult sci-fi noir?
噢 你说的是我妹亨利雅塔吧?
Oh, you mean my little sister, Henrietta?
她和她那群书呆子朋友们去墓地
She and her nerd friends went to the graveyard
开什么傻蛋书会了
to have some stupid book party.
是墓地 原来如此!
The graveyard, of course!
真哒? 这么说你还真有个粉丝俱乐部
Really? So you do have a fan club.
嘛 毕竟小众
Well, a cult.
多谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
这些包装纸就交给你处理了哦?
Take care of these wrappers for me?
又一个万圣节奇迹啊!
Another Halloween miracle!
墓地刚好在去饭店的路上
The graveyard is on the way to the restaurant.
我们可以先去看看你的粉丝们 再去餐厅也来得及
We can go see your fans and still get to Cattleman's in time.
我们不去墓地
We're not going to the graveyard.
等会 啥?
Wait, what?
我们要去的是学校
We're going to the school.
学校?
The school?
不对吧 她刚刚明明说的是他们在墓地
No, she specifically said they're at the graveyard.
对 但是在我的书里 学校就是墓地
Yes, but in my book, the graveyard is the school.
凶手把所有的尸体都埋在了那儿
That's where the killer buried all the bodies.
你是不是没看完我的书?
Did you not read the book till the end?
我当... 然看完了
Of... course I did.
呃 但是 重申一下 我了解万圣节
Um, but, again, I know Halloween,
没有孩子会在今天跑去学校的
and no kid goes to a school today.
孩子们去的绝对是真墓地
Kids go to graveyards.
在这里我才是侦探
I am the detective here.
听着 我没和别人说过
Look, I never told anyone this,
但是詹妮弗·洪的原型...
but Jennifer Hong is based...
就是杰西卡·黄
on Jessica Huang.
好吧 行呗 你自便
Okay, fine. Do whatever you want.
我得去我那设在农场主题餐厅的鬼屋了
I'm going to my haunted house at Cattleman's.
哦 你不该扮成疯牛的 你应该扮成婴儿
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表