剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
这是一年中最美好的时节
It's the most wonderful time of the year
孩子们摇着手中的铃铛
With the kids jingle belling
每个人都在祝你"幸福快乐
"And everyone telling you "Be of good cheer"
晚上好哇 市长!
Good evening, Mayor!
小伙子们好哇!
Hello, boys!
你们戴高顶礼帽的样子可真帅!
You look dashing in your top hats.
记得检查你的裤链 年轻人
Check your trouser flap, young man.
靠 我拉链没拉啊伙计们 真是谢谢啊
I was wide open, guys. Thanks.
这是一年中最最最最快乐的时节
It's the hap-happiest season of all
您看起来真美 市长
You're looking well, Mayor.
谢谢你 屠夫
Thank you, butcher.
吃些火腿吗?
Care for some ham?
不用了
No ham for me.
我已经开心饱了
I'm already full with joy.
嘿两位 好漂亮的花环!
Beautiful wreath, you two!
比去年的品味好了不少啊
Much less tacky than last year.
我们在不断学习嘛
We're learning.
这次用的是花旗松
It's a Douglas fir.
你们漏了些垃圾没扫哦 清道妇们
You missed some trash, waste gatherers.
好的 市长
Yes, Mayor.
这袋子都湿透了
This bag is very wet.
不论是恐怖的鬼故事
There'll be scary ghost stories
还是古早流传下来的
And tales of the glories
圣诞传说 都描述着这美好的节日
Of Christmases long, long ago
哇哦 杰西卡市长
Ho ho ho, Mayor Jessica.
听说您正要给我们建一座新图书馆
Heard you were building us a new library.
没错 老板圣诞老人
You heard right, Lao Ban Santa.
槲寄生四处高挂
There'll be much mistletoeing
每颗心都将绽放光芒
When loved ones are near
只要所爱之人就在身旁
And hearts will be glowing
这是一年中
It's the most wonderful time
最美好的时节
Of the yeeeeeeeear
呃 杰西卡?
Uh, Jessica?
噢 瞧瞧谁总算舍得从床上下来了
Well, look who decided to finally roll out of bed.
现在是凌晨五点
It's 5 in the morning.
感恩节才刚过
The day after Thanksgiving.
我肚子里的火鸡都没消化完呢 你唱这歌♥也太早了吧?
I'm still more turkey than man. Can this wait until later?
不行 杰西卡镇已经整装待发
No. Jessica Town is in full swing.
圣诞季已经正式开始
The Christmas season has officially begun,
没时间磨蹭了
and there's no time to waste.
埃迪 你睡裤裆那开着呢
Eddie, your pajama flap is open.
我晓得啊
I know.
初来乍到
第6季 第10集
感恩节的剩菜是最棒的
Thanksgiving leftovers are the best.
你们应该尝尝我这个沾火鸡肉汁的煎饼
You guys should have tasted my pancakes with turkey gravy.
- 为什么要... - 他就是个人形自走下水道
- Why would... - He's a human sewer.
啊哦 我们社区公园为了迎接节假日要造一个溜冰场
Ooh. Our community park is building an ice rink for the holidays.
在佛罗里达溜冰... 活久见啊
Ice skating in Florida... What an era.
我们应该一起去
We should go together.
自从生了这堆小崽子咱就再没溜过冰了呢
We haven't gone since the boys were born.
路易斯 现在是1999年
Louis, it's 1999.
本世纪最后的一个圣诞节...
It's the last Christmas of the century...
哦不 千年来的最后一个
No, the millennium.
必须要完美无缺才行
It has to be perfect.
我会用一座令人惊叹的丰碑来让这个圣诞名垂青史...
I'm marking the occasion with a stunning monument...
那就是在咱家草坪上建一间实物大小的姜饼屋
A life-size gingerbread house on our lawn.
来看看我做的样板屋
Take a look at my prototype.
注意看那些完美无瑕的糖果拐杖做的排水沟
Behold the flawless candy-cane gutters.
虽然当积满落叶的时候清理起来肯定得烦死
Although, they'll be a bitch to clean once the leaves fall.
杰西卡 你不用给自己揽活上身
Jessica, instead of adding to your list of holiday tasks,
你该卸下包袱了
you should be subtracting.
这样的话整个十二月我们都别想见着你人了
We lose you for the whole month of December.
人们对我的圣诞安排可是有着很高的期待的
Well, people expect a lot from me at Christmas.
我要寄贺卡 要独奏颂歌♥
My cards, my caroling solos,
还要满足儿子们不同的圣诞愿望
the boys with their unique Christmas requests.
嘿儿子们 你们今年圣诞想要什么?
Hey, boys, what do you want for Christmas this year?
代金卡
Gift card.
瞧见没有?
See?
他们长大了以后想要的东西就很简单了
It gets simpler now that they're getting older.
我们去溜冰吧
Let's go skating.
要是我在冰场上受伤了怎么办?
What if I get hurt on the ice?
要是有人突然朝我撞了过来把我弄骨折了呢?
What if somebody slams into me, breaking my bones?
拜托 就你那身子骨? 坚强的很呢
Come on. Your skeleton? Strong.
不能冒这个风险 不然我的活儿得让谁干去?
Can't risk it. Who would do all my work?
那岂不是毁了我本可借此扬名立万
The holiday perfection I've become famous for
的完美圣诞节
would be ruined.
我得走了
Oh, I got to run.
今天装饰用的光片有大减价
Tinsel goes on sale today,
而且要是别人碰了 我就绝对不会买♥♥的
and I refuse to buy any that's already been touched.
哦不 看那有只巨熊
Oh, no. Look at that huge bear.
快跑! 把三文鱼扔了 然后...
Quick! Drop the salmon and...
再来一遍
Ugh. Read me in again.
苍了个天
Ugh.
埃文 从河流的那一段台词开始
Evan, go from your line about the river.
别抱怨了 埃默里需要我们的帮助
Stop whining. Emery needs our help.
谢谢奶奶
Thanks, Grandma.
让我们从其他地方入手再试一次
Let's go find somewhere else to rehearse.
家人永远是最重要的
It should always be about the family.
就像这剧本写的 "怀俄明之家"
Just like in this play, "Wyoming Family."
通过无限复读台词来让我们从中脱身
Way to tank those lines so we could get out of this.
机智啊
Smart.
走个过场而已嘛 这方面我可是行家
Going through the motions. That's my thing.
嘿小伙子们
Hey, guys.
你们介意帮我藏一下给马尔文的礼物吗?
Do you mind hiding my Christmas gift for Marvin?
他现在一门心思地找礼物
All he does is snoop for presents,
我觉得还是藏在这安全
and I'd feel better if I kept it here.
当然了蜜儿 你给他准备了什么?
Sure, Honey. What'd you get him?
就... 一个航海风胡桃夹子
It's... A maritime nutcracker.
包含了三种他最爱的元素...
It combines his three favorite things...
小吃 海军 还有木头
Snacks, the Navy, and wood.
我等会再过来给它包装好
I'll be back later to wrap it.
谢啦
Thank you.
用这玩意儿绝对没法把胡桃砸开
There's no way this dude can crack a nut.
你想象不到杠杆的力量有多强
You'd be surprised by the amount of force a lever can generate.
这是物理常识
It's physics.
别说了你个书呆子
Nerd, please.
你不信我?
Are you doubting me?
以这个开心果举例
Take this pistachio.
瞧见没? 坚不可摧... 和咱妈那身子骨一样
See? Formidable... Like Mom's skeleton.
现在 让我们借一点杠杆的力量
Now, let's add a lever to the equation.
帅呆了
Awesome.
这就是杠杆
Levers.
让我们试试更难弄碎的
Let's go bigger.
迷倒你了吧 那咱们现在可就无人能挡了
Now you're talking. There's no stoppin' us now.
我们玩过头了
We pushed him too far.
它是个下巴破坏者
It was the jawbreaker.
丫的名副其实啊
It says it right in the damn name.
放松点兄弟
Relax, bro.
我们在蜜儿发现之前再买♥♥一个就好了
We'll replace it before Honey finds out.
这玩意儿能花多少钱呢?
How much could it cost?
"由真正的德国人在德国手工制♥造♥"
"Handmade in Germany by real Germans."
这得要400美元呢!
It's $400!
为啥德国的东西老是贵得这么离谱?
Why does Germany always have to go over the top?
那些是我的圣诞贺卡吗?
Are those my Christmas cards?
爸爸替你写好了
Dad did them for you.
能用掉剩余的大号♥邮票他看上去可开心了呢
He seemed happy to use the rest of his tuba stamps.
还为明年又要上涨的邮费嚎了好一阵儿
Went on a big rant about postage going up again next year.
大号♥可没有什么圣诞节氛围
Tubas don't represent Christmas.
而且他写地址的时候还涂涂改改
And he scribbled the addresses.
说好的优雅笔迹呢?
Where's the elegant calligraphy?
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表