剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
进行了一段有意思的对话
with Chestnut today.
就在你以为你可以信任某些人的时候...
Just when you think you can trust people...
噢 别不开心了
Oh, don't be upset.
你又怎会料到他竟再次抛下你了呢?
How could you know he'd abandon you again?
他什么事儿也没干
He didn't do anything wrong.
是男孩儿们想骗他辞职
The boys tried to trick him into quitting.
一家新的牛排馆?
A new steakhouse?
经理还是...
Managed by...
唐尼·沃辛顿?
Donny Worthington?
对不起妈 我当时慌了
I'm sorry, Ma. I panicked.
我差点说是多莉帕顿
I almost said "Dolly Parton"
因为我那会正读那本书呢
because that's the book I'm reading.
排练的时候你可没有问过经理的名字啊
In rehearsals, you never asked for a manager's name.
等会 你也参与了?
Wait. You're involved in this?
在你突然对牧场主餐厅感兴趣的时候
I should've known once you showed up
我就该想到的
suddenly interested in Cattleman's.
喂 别吧我对你新烤架的热情
Hey, don't confuse your mild frustration with the boys
跟你对男孩们的失望混为一谈
with my enthusiasm over your new griddle.
那些旋钮... 贼酷
All those knobs... Very cool.
谢谢 对你的支持我真是万分感激
Oh, thanks. Your support is greatly appreciated.
说套话谁不会啊
That's how I LIE.
特伦特 你想到我房♥间去玩吗?
Hey, Trent, you wanna go play in my room?
现在我是你 就这样
Go with it. I'm you.
我们赶紧撤
Let's get out of here.
走
Go.
我知道你还有不少事儿要做
Well, I know you have a lot going on,
所以惩罚男孩们的事儿就交给我吧
so I'll go punish the boys.
你说过你是百分百支持我的
You said you'd support me 100%,
结果现在你却背后捅我一刀?
and now you're going behind my back?
我以为要是切斯特纳特走了
Well, I thought with Chestnut gone,
你会再次回归你的激♥情♥花♥园♥
you would focus on your passion again.
你没有它的时候多不开心啊
You were so upset when you didn't have one.
我不想你又回到那个时候
I didn't want you to go back to that.
那你觉得用一个多利萝玛的假职位申请忽悠他走
And you thought giving him a fake application to Tony Roma's
- 就能解决问题了? - 他曾抛下过你
- would solve that? - He bailed on you once.
我以为他又会这么做的
I thought he would do it again.
他是个追名逐利的人 路易斯...
He's a name chaser, Louis...
什么肯尼罗杰斯啦 多莉帕顿啦...
Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton...
还有唐尼·沃辛顿
Donny Worthington.
切斯特纳特唯一想追随的人是路易斯·黄
The only name Chestnut cares about is Louis Huang.
他不是来找我辞职的
He didn't come to me to quit.
他为接下来新的市场竞争
He came with a bunch of ideas
他甚至在我花♥园♥构想的基础上提出了改进...
He even took my garden idea and improved it...
他为接下来新的市场竞争
He came with a bunch of ideas
他甚至在我花♥园♥构想的基础上提出了改进...
He even took my garden idea and improved it...
想了一箩筐应对之策
to respond to the new competition.
他甚至在我花♥园♥构想的基础上提出了改进...
He even took my garden idea and improved it...
想了一箩筐应对之策
to respond to the new competition.
所以他是真的有本事
So those are real glasses.
不是带着个眼镜装文化人那种
They're not "Dumb person playing smart person" Glasses.
没错
Yeah.
他甚至还改进了我的花♥园♥梦想
He even took my garden idea and improved it--
一个啤酒花♥园♥
a beer garden.
现在我们要把醒着的每一分钟
Now we're gonna spend every waking minute
用来把它建设成奥兰多最好的
making it the best Asian-owned
亚裔老板 爱尔兰人经营的
Western steakhouse German beer hall
西式牛排德国啤酒厅
run by an Irishman in Orlando.
你知道的 有个真正完全支持你的
You know, it's nice having a partner
搭档真好
who actually supports you 100%.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, boys.
谢谢你把我的开瓶器完好地还给我
Thanks for returning my jar opener in one piece.
蜜儿 你是个坚强 独♥立♥的女人
Honey, you are a strong, independent woman,
你不需要我帮你打开罐子
and you don't need me to help you open up that jar.
啊 甜豌豆 我很高兴你能这么想
Aww, sweet pea. I'm glad you feel that way.
好样的!
Yes!
但罐子卡住了
But the jar is stuck,
所以我需要你把手伸进你的包里
so I'm gonna need you to reach into your purse,
找到你的男子气概 然后打开它
find your testicles, and open it.
- 哇 - 哇
- Whoa. - Whoa.
所有这些性别歧视的语言都不是马文说的
All this sexist language didn't come from Marvin.
这些话一直以来都是蜜儿说的?
It was coming from Honey all along?
加把劲儿!
Come on!
穿上你的舞会礼服!
Hike up your prom dress!
什么 你是在经期吗?
What, are you on your period?!
使劲儿啊!
Come on!
这个啤酒花♥园♥真是个噩梦
This beer garden's a nightmare.
切斯特纳特让我们把大啤酒杯带回家
Chestnut made us bring steins home
来适应倒啤酒的重量
Chestnut made us bring steins home
to get used to the weight.
来适应倒啤酒的重量
to get used to the weight.
这东西是无底的
This thing is bottomless.
Porky Pig 猪小弟,华纳《乐一通》系类卡♥通♥形象之一
就像猪小弟一样 他只穿一件外套
Like Porky Pig. All he wears is a blazer.
唐尼有没有说过
Did Donny put anything in there
老师犯错误的时候该怎么办啊?
about when the teacher makes a mistake?
没说 有的话就好了
No. That would've been helpful.
那个懦夫在写到这之前就死了
Instead, the wimp died before he got to that chapter.
如果有用的话 我觉得该怪特伦特
If it helps, I'm blaming Trent.
确实有用
It does help.
你自己种的蔬菜味道更好
They taste better when you grow them yourself.
哦 奶奶 那上面还连着茎呢
Whoa, Grandma. Those still have stems.
珍妮 你现在在种菜?在哪里种?
You're growing vegetables now, Jenny? Where?
在路易斯的花♥园♥里
In Louis' garden.
多亏了切斯特纳特 路易斯放弃了他的花♥园♥
Louis gave up his garden, thanks to Chestnut.
他让我负责
He left me in charge.
我现在是个老板了
I am a boss now.
所有他没有放弃他的花♥园♥
So he didn't give up his garden.
我一点都不了解女人
I know nothing about women.
别自责
Don't beat yourself up.
有很多优秀的男性都不了解女人
A lot of great men never understood women...
Harvey Milk 哈维·米尔克,美国同性恋运动人士,美国政坛中第一位公开同性恋身份的人
Elton John 埃尔顿·约翰,英国著名流行音乐创作歌♥手
哈维·米尔克 埃尔顿·约翰 佛莱迪·摩克瑞
Harvey Milk, Elton John, Freddie Mercury.
Freddie Mercury 佛莱迪·摩克瑞 英国音乐家 皇后乐队的主唱
以上三人均为同性恋
原来我才是那个有偏见的人
Turns out I'm the one who's biased.
我需要很长时间来审视自己了
I need to take a long look in the mirror.
你总是这么做
That's what you always do...
花二十分钟整理你的头发 一个飞吻
20 minutes fixing your hair, one air kiss,
还有两支手指枪
and two finger guns.
我做了一个假设
I made an assumption
所有性别歧视的东西都来自马文
that all that sexist stuff came from Marvin
就因为他是个老男人
just because he's an older guy.
- 压♥迫♥者 - 一个自恋的人
- Oppressor. - And a narcissist.
如果我不能停止偏见怎么办?
What if I can't turn this off?
如果我只是一个
What if I'm just someone
总是以封面来评判一本书的人怎么办?
that always judges a book by its cover?
有时你就需要根据封面来判断一本书
Sometimes you gotta judge a book by its cover.
否则一开始 你就不会买♥♥
Or else you never would've bought "The Vagina Monologues"
"阴♥道♥独白"这本书了
in the first place.
你说得对
You're right.
那样我永远也不会学到这么宝贵的知识了
And I never would have learned such valuable lessons.
只要你能考虑这件事 就赢了
As long as you're thinking about it, it's a win.
听起来耳熟吗?
Sound familiar?
哇
Wow.
一直以来我们都以为是我们在照顾马文
All this time we thought we were babysitting Marvin,
其实是他在照顾我们
he was babysitting us.
你的女权主义者正在房♥子里蔓延
And your feminism's spreading through the house.
我看到埃迪房♥间里也有阴开头的书
I saw a V-word book in Eddie's room, too.
但那是一本杂♥志♥ 而且用塑料密封了
But it was a magazine and sealed in plastic.
嗨 杰西卡
Oh, hey, Jessica.
这个背后捅你刀的人
Knife to stab you back,
是捅我刀
as in my back...
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表