剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
她不得不与双标作斗争
she had to fight the double standard.
看看那些美丽的蓝色眼睛
And look at those beautiful blue peepers.
真性感
What a dish.
你怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
你整个下午都在像1945年的广播节目一样讲话
You've been speaking like a 1945 radio show all afternoon.
你在说什么 小宝贝儿?
What are you talking about, baby doll?
"小宝贝儿"? "男人一点"?
"Baby doll"? "Man up"?
今天早些时候 你还评论天气预报员的"美♥腿♥"
Earlier today, you commented on the weather lady's "Gams."
拜托
Oh, please.
读了一本标题是阴字开头的书
You read one book with the V-word in the title,
你就要教我女权主义?
and you're gonna lecture me on feminism?
我支持女性
I support women.
我豪不夸张的用这张海报来装饰房♥间...
I literally decorated my room with one...
布兰迪查斯顿
Brandi Chastain.
你贴那张海报纯粹是因为她把上衣脱掉的时候
You only have that because you got the tingles
你就春心萌动
when she ripped her shirt off.
能不能客观一点!
Objectifier!
什么事到你这都只能是日间广播剧
Everything's a daytime drama with you.
真的么?
Oh, yeah?
如果你真不觉得这是个问题
If you really don't think it's a problem,
咱要不就给茜茜里打个电♥话♥ 评价一下她的"美♥腿♥"?
why don't we call Sicily, comment on her "Gams"?
不 不 不 不 不 不! 天啊 不要!
No, no, no, no, no, no! God, no!
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我想当我在马文身边时
I guess when I'm around Marvin,
那些东西就全都不由自主的跑出来了
all that stuff just comes out of me.
但我不想因为这个就避免和他交往
But I don't wanna stop hanging out with him.
- 那我们只能改变他了 - 任务艰巨
- Then we just have to change him. - Tall order.
我们说的可是一个仍称德国为"普鲁士"的男人
We're talking about a guy who still calls Germany "Prussia."
路 你觉得这个小家伙在往哪儿划?
Hey, Lou, where do you think this little guy's paddling to?
我想他是为了逃避战乱
I like to think he's headed upriver to Canada
往上游的加拿大去了
to avoid the war.
没错 圣松鼠之战
Ah, the Great Squirrel War.
我欣赏你的想法
I love the way you think.
路易斯
Louis.
坚果男
Nut Man.
牧场主夫人
M'Cattlelady.
呃 不是 当我没说
Uh, no. Okay.
杰西卡 你怎么来了
Jessica, what are you doing here?
我来这支持你
I'm here to support you
既然你已经铁了心
since you're fully committed
一定要呆在这儿
to staying exactly where you are.
那真是太暖心了
That's so sweet.
如果马修不介意的话
If Matthew doesn't mind,
我很想见识一下你一直说的
I would love to see this new griddle
这个新烤架
you've been talking about.
- 噢 说得对 我这就展示给你... - 不用
-Oh, yeah, I could show you... -No.
你原地呆着
You stay here.
如果你想找点事儿做
If you're looking for something to do,
你应该把注意力放在那边
you should keep an eye
角落里看着很是可疑的男孩们身上
on those suspicious-looking boys in the corner.
好戏开锣 该我们上场了
Curtains up. We're on.
噢别啊 他过来了 快把这些纸藏好
Oh, no. He's coming. Hide the papers.
你们在这干嘛呢 小伙子们?
What do you got there, boys?
天哪 你可真厉害 我们被你逮到了
God, you're so good. You got us.
如果我们告诉你 你保证你会保密吗?
If we tell you, you promise to keep it a secret?
我可是个谁也撬不开的
I am a chestnut
无敌大板栗
that doesn't crack.
这是一份对新开的多利萝玛烤肉店的
It's an application for a manager position
经理职位的申请表
at a new Tony Roma's.
我们想去申请
We want to apply,
但我们不确定我们是不是该离开牧场主餐厅
but we're not sure if we should leave Cattleman's.
那家店在海边第四大道
It's located at Seaside and 4th.
在水族馆旁边
That is aquarium-adjacent.
有很多饥肠辘辘的快乐家庭会去那
Lotta happy, hungry families.
薪水也是现在的两倍 牙科险全包
Twice the pay, too. Full dental.
相当有吸引力
Certainly interesting.
负责那块区域的经理是谁
Um, who is the regional manager?
呃... 唐尼·沃辛顿
Uh... Donny Worthington.
疯狂希望实现阶层跨越
Big believer in upward mobility.
高尔夫高手
Great golfer.
他们确实扩张得很快啊
They are franchising quickly.
有趣的吊带裤 排骨很棒... 圣路易斯和孟菲斯风味
Fun suspenders, great ribs... St. Louis and Memphis style.
这单子看起来野心勃勃呢
It's an ambitious menu.
唐尼·沃辛顿是吗?
Uh, Donny Worthington, you say?
谢了 小伙子们
Thank you, boys.
他完全相信了
He totally bought it.
快给我捋顺了
Tell me everything,
因为我太想演好了 结果我脑子一片空白
because I was so in character, I remember nothing.
你演的就是你自己啊
You were playing yourself.
我以为我在扮演你呢
I thought I was playing you.
我很感谢你们的关心
I appreciate your concern,
但我对年轻女孩们向来都风度翩翩 有礼有节
but I treat gals with class and respect.
我只是跟她们时代不同
I'm just from a different generation.
- 仅此而已 - 我们知道你是绅士
- That's all. - We know you are.
我们只是想确保你真的不会冒犯到别人
We just want to make sure you don't offend anybody.
伙计们 我做过五年的业余靴子模特
Hey, guys, I was an outdoor boot model for five years,
我觉得我还是有资格说"蛋蛋没长熟就闭嘴"这种话的
so I think I've earned the right to say "Grow some balls"
只要我愿意的话
if I want.
蛋蛋!
Balls!
比基尼?
Bikini?
这么早就教她努力养成性感热辣身材吗?
Training her early to be focused on having a hot summer bod?
哇哦 灶台上还有个真的电子钟 可以
Wow, a real digital clock for the stove. Mnh.
这样某人就不会在丈夫回家的时候把牛肉烤焦了
Someone won't be burning the roast when husband comes home.
见了个鬼的
Dirty dog.
你们说得对
You guys are right.
我得多涨点新知识
I have to learn some of this new stuff
这样才能做个更细心敏锐的爸爸
so I can be a more sensitive father.
教教我吧
Teach me.
一个父亲和一个儿子出了一场车祸
A father and son are in a car accident
- 然后被送到了不同的医院 - 嗯哼
- and are sent to separate hospitals. - Mm.
当男孩被推进手术室时
When the boy is taken in for operation,
医生说道...
the doctor says...
"我不能做手术 因为他是我的儿子"
"I can't operate because he's my son."
这是怎么回事?
How's that possible?
医生是那男孩的妈妈
It's the boy's mother.
这个医生是女人
The doctor's a woman.
那谁是护士呢?
But then who's the nurse?
这个男人应该如何评论才合适?
What's an appropriate comment for the man to make?
陷阱题 他什么都不该说
Trick question. He shouldn't say anything.
只要把视线一直保持在那双腿的上方就行
And he should keep his eyes above the deck guns.
不是吧 老哥
Come on, man.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我知道了
Uh, I know.
给我个安全帽然后教我吹口哨吧
Give me a construction hat and teach me to whistle.
我又搞砸了
I failed.
没有 你想给哪个女人开门就开
No. Open the door for any woman you want,
只要你不表现得像是她连门都不会开似的就行
as long as you don't treat her like she's helpless.
你能想到这么做就已经很好了
The fact that you're thinking about this is a win.
嘿 说回那个医生的段子
Hey, back to that doctor joke...
你就这么确定那不会是一对同性恋老爸?
Are you sure it's not two gay dads?
呃...
Uh...
我想敬我们的新朋友 牢不可破的新同盟
I'd like to raise a glass of powdered lemonade
一杯强有力的柠檬水
to new friends and bonds that can never be broken.
给我打住
That's enough.
切斯特纳特已经被那份假工作冲昏头了
Chestnut was drooling over that fake job.
我打赌他现在就跟老爸说他要辞职不干了
I bet he's telling Dad he's quitting right now.
那么路易斯就会将他视作他梦想花♥园♥中
Then Louis will see him as the opportunistic weed
一棵只会投机取巧的杂草
in his garden of dreams.
哇哦 下回你来说祝酒词吧
Whoa. Next time, you're toasting.
我今天和切斯特纳特
I had an interesting conversation
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表