剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
用一只烤鸡就能做五道菜吗?
can get five dinners out of one roast chicken?
又一件关于我妈的趣事
Another fun fact about my mother.
这会听到烦吗? 我可不会!
Will it ever get old? Not to me!
你对我和你妈做朋友没意见吧 对吧?
You're okay with me being friends with your mom, right?
你不会抗拒这点无伤大雅的女性友谊吧
You're not afraid of a little harmless female bonding.
什么?! 我很开心啊
What?! I'm happy as can be.
我以为
I thought it would be bad
我妈跟我女朋友看不对眼会很糟糕
for my mom and my girlfriend to hate each other
谁知道她们处得来还更糟糕
but them liking each other is so much worse.
生活就是一记弧线球 是吧?
Life's curveballs, am I right?
我跟我女朋友都几乎没有独处时间了
I mean, I barely get time alone with my girlfriend anymore.
往好的看 我跟你♥爸♥是朋友
Silver lining? I'm friends with your dad
蒂娜和你妈是朋友
Tina's friends with your mom
要是我们把我妹特雷西介绍给你奶奶认识
we introduce my sis Tracy to your grandma
我们就能开个晚餐聚会了
and we've got ourselves a dinner party.
我要怎么做才好?
What am I gonna do?
照这种速度下去
At the rate they're going
蒂娜就要邀请我妈去舞会了
Tina's gonna ask my mother to prom.
老实说 我挺喜欢的
Not gonna lie, I'm into that.
我想邀请短琳达去舞会
I wanted to ask Short Linda to prom
但她得先跟硬颈克里斯分手
but she'd have to break up with Thick-Neck Chris.
这就对了! 这就是我要做的
That's it! That's what I have to do.
我得拆散她们!
I have to break them up!
兄弟 你疯啦
Dude, you're crazy.
硬颈克里斯和短琳达是有真感情的
What Thick-Neck Chris has with Short Linda is real.
不是
No.
我是要拆散我妈跟我女朋友
I need to break up my mother and my girlfriend.
好吧 我忍♥不住了...
Okay, gotta ask...
为什么我们叫她短琳达?
Why do we call her Short Linda?
她身高一米八耶
She's 6-feet tall.
可她说话很简短
But very curt.
经常只回一个字
Lotta one-word answers.
臭名昭著的连环杀手泰德邦迪的狩猎场?
Hunting ground of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy?
泰德·邦迪(Theodore Robert "Ted" Bundy),美国一个活跃于1973年至1978年的连环杀手,
通常会棒击受害人,而后再将其勒死,被害人数估计为26至100人不等,
是电影《沉默的羔羊》的原型之一。
这可不适合印在餐巾纸上面
Well, this was unwise.
你不用来看我 我没事
You don't have to check up on me, I'm fine.
我试着在新事物上掷骰子赌一把
I rolled the dice on something new
却掷出了蛇眼
and they came up snake eyes.
在赌博术语中,“蛇眼”指的是两个骰子各掷出一点
蛇眼不好吗?
Are snake eyes bad?
我不知道 应该是吧
I don't know. I think so.
蛇是不好的
Snakes are bad.
我只是来告诉你 我不学戏剧了
Well, I just came by to tell you I'm quitting Drama.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
我去参加了《四十二街》的试镜
I auditioned for "42nd Street,"
《四十二街》是八十年代首演的百老汇音乐剧,故事围绕久负盛名的百老汇导演
朱利安·马许如何努力在大萧条的鼎盛时期制♥作♥一出成功的音乐剧而展开。
可我做不出高踢腿
and I couldn't do a high kick.
估计我并不擅长表演吧
Guess I'm bad at acting.
儿子 你不能因为一时达不到你想要的
Son, you can't just give up
就这样放弃表演啊
because things don't immediately go your way.
我也很想让它进展顺利
I just really wanted it to work out.
总有一天会的
And it will one day.
前提是你不轻言放弃
But only if you don't give up.
要是你只会逃避
If you walk away
你怎么会知道在不远的未来
how will you ever know what wonderful opportunities
会有什么好机会等着你呢?
might be just around the corner?
这是个好建议
That's good advice.
也许你应该接受这建议
Maybe you should take it.
我?
Me?
我不会放弃戏剧
I'm not quitting Drama.
我编了整个故事
I made up that whole story.
我踢得很好!
I kick great!
- 哇 - 是的
- Whoa. - Yeah.
我只想让你继续寻找下一个挑战
I just want you to keep hunting for your next challenge
不论这要花多长时间
no matter how long it takes.
你应该找到你的激♥情♥
You deserve to find your passion.
谢谢你 儿子
Thanks, son.
你的支持对我来说很重要
Your support means a lot.
你知道吗 你的凌空踢腿是祖传的
You get your high kick from your old man, you know.
我的家族以腹股沟松弛而闻名
My side of the family is famous for our loose groins.
嘿 我有一个想法
Hey, here's a thought.
今天我们学音乐怎么样?
How about today we study to music?
我说学习音乐!
I said study to music!
我一直以为她在默默沉思的时候
The whole time I thought she was in silent contemplation
她都只是在打盹!
she's just been snoozing!
《Baby Baby》Amy Grant 1960年出生于美国佐治亚州,歌♥手
哦 不 艾米·格兰特?
Oh, no, Amy Grant?
我很抱歉 蒂娜
I'm sorry, Tina.
我忘记你有多讨厌艾米·格兰特了
I forgot how much you hate Amy Grant.
什么?
What?
那不可能是真的!
That can't be true!
艾米·格兰特有天使般的嗓音!
Amy Grant has the voice of an angel!
蒂娜!
Tina!
她是我妈最喜欢的歌♥手
She's my mom's favorite singer.
你基本上是说我妈没有品味
You're basically saying my mom has no taste.
我啥都没说啊
I haven't said anything.
你真的要坐在那儿让一个高中的女孩子
Are you just gonna sit there and let this high school girl
说你没有品位吗?
tell you you're tasteless?
那不是我知道的狂风暴雨
That's not the fiery Keds-kicking tempest I know.
狂风暴雨?
Tempest?
埃迪 这是什么?
Eddie, what is this?
他正在试图
He's trying
像大象一样狡猾地
with the subtlety of an elephant
让我俩产生摩擦
to cause friction between us.
所以呢?
So what?
你不喜欢我俩一起出去玩?
You're not okay with us hanging out?
你对我撒谎了?
You lied to me?
我“拒不申辩”
I plead the fourth.
plead the fifth 根据宪法修正案第五条,拒不申辩
哦 他差点就能知道点常识了
Oh, he's so close to knowing stuff.
开始你不想让我俩见面
First you don't want us to meet
然后当我们见面相处之后
and then when we do and get along
你又试图搞破坏?
you try to ruin it?
你有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
哇 感觉这里有很多紧张的气氛
Whoa, feeling a lotta red auras in here.
你不想让我见蒂娜?
You didn't want me to meet Tina?
当然不想
Of course not.
你有强烈的个人看法
You have strong opinions
而且每小时都会大声表达出来
which you express hourly at peak volume.
这叫做自信
It's called confidence.
这是一个天赋
It's a gift.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是以为你会毁掉我的爱情
I just thought you might ruin my relationship.
什么?
What?
我永远都不会这么做
I would never do that.
好吧 已经没关系了
Well, it doesn't matter.
我已经亲手毁掉一切了
I already ruined everything all on my own.
好吧 我可能在蒂娜这件事上有点过分了
Okay, I may have been pushing it a little bit with Tina.
你真的非得给她编辫子吗?
Did you really have to braid her hair?
你不知道一个女人是否真的美丽
You don't know a woman's true beauty
直到你看到她的脖子
until you see her neck.
我只是希望我们能处的好
I just wanted us to get along
因为我知道你有多喜欢她
because I knew how much you liked her.
你怎么知道的?
How?
我几乎从未对你说起过她
I barely told you about her.
这就是我知道的原因
That's how I knew.
而且我知道你为什么喜欢她
And I know why you like her.
因为她和我很像
Because she's like me...
直率 聪慧
Direct, smart
而且你一直都知道她在想什么
and you always know what's on her mind.
是的 现在她正在想她有多讨厌我
Yeah, well, right now, she's thinking she hates me.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表