剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
对 看着不错
Oh. Yep, looks good.
我们都很清楚我的算术不需要检验
We both know my math doesn't need to be checked.
你倒是很需要检验一番
You need to be checked.
偷偷溜进亨特校长的办公室?
Sneaking into Principal Hunter's office?
是你那些鬼祟的新朋友逼你这么做的吗?
Did your new sketchy friends put you up to this?
他们从不强迫我 是你在逼我!
They didn't make me. You did!
我是在加填你的工时表好让你尽快离开学校
I was padding your hours to get you out of school faster.
我不想你在这儿呆着!
I don't want you here!
- 你不想让我在这呆着? - 不想 你把我的生活弄得一团糟
- You don't want me here? - No. You're messing up my life.
我?! 你才是那个被留堂
Me?! You're the one who's getting detention
还闯进办公室的人
and breaking into offices.
这太不像你了 埃文
This is so unlike you, Evan.
太没有总统风范了
Very unpresidential.
不过除了尼克松吧
Well, except for Nixon.
但他起码还有点自觉
But at least he had the good sense
知道要雇其他人来干这种事儿!
to pay other people to do it!
我们都被留堂了 但我们并没有迟到
We all got detention, but we weren't late.
玛什先生是个从亚利桑那州来的强硬派
Mr. Marsh is a hardliner from Arizona
从不相信还有夏令时这回事
who doesn't believe in Daylight Savings.
可你仍然偏离了原有路线
You're still veering off course.
那就是我来这的原因... 把你拉回正轨
That's why I'm here... To get you back on track.
我说 普卡贝项链 魔术把戏
I mean, puka shells, magic tricks,
叫杰奥夫的朋友?
Geoff with a "G"?
你就是个大写的混♥蛋♥!
Well, you're a jerk with a "J"!
如果你真的觉得这些普卡贝项链才是问题所在 那给你
If you really think these puka shells are the problem, here.
看你自己一个人的时候会不会偷偷试戴
I dare you to not try this on when you're alone.
好消息
Hey. Good news.
马文说他可以把车修好
Marvin said he could fix the van.
原来是我把螺丝刀卡在里面了
Turns out the problem was I jammed a screwdriver in it.
说的好像你又一次完美救场了一样
Looks like you saved the day again.
干得好啊大英雄
Good job, hero.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是你选择阿伦·艾弗森是最崇拜的英雄
It's just that when you chose Allen Iverson
而没有选我 我吓坏了
for your essay instead of me, I freaked out.
然后马文给我洗♥脑♥了
And then Marvin got in my head,
而且你这么快就要上大学了
and with you going off to college so soon...
我只是不想我们渐行渐远
I just don't want us to grow apart.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
不 我是说 我不敢相信你会有这种想法
No, I mean, I can't believe you'd ever think that.
你一直都在支持我
You've always been there for me.
你教会了我如何开车 给了我第一份工作
You taught me how to drive, gave me my first job,
帮我解决了女孩的问题
helped me with my girl problems...
我是说 女人的问题
I mean, women problems.
说得好
Good catch.
你没什么好担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
是啊 阿伦·艾弗森很棒 但你不仅仅只是一个英雄
Sure, A.I. Is awesome, but you're more than a hero.
你是我的父亲
You're my dad.
我永远需要你
I'm always going to need you,
我们永远都不会疏远
and we're never going to grow apart.
你需要一个拥抱 是吗?
You want a hug, don't you?
我都行 怎样我都可以
Whatever. I could go either way.
嘿 我有了一个想法
Hey. I have an idea.
快 拿上你的艾佛森肯球衣 我们走
Quick, grab your Iversqn. Let's go.
距离考试结束还有三分钟 之后请放下笔
Three more minutes on your test, then pencils down.
埃文怎么了
What's wrong with Evan?
抱歉女士 请问你是谁?
Excuse me, ma'am. Who are you?
一个忧虑的家长
A concerned parent.
天啊 我怀念私立学校家长的冷淡。
God, I miss the WASPy coldness of private school parents.
WASPy 指盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥裔的、富裕的、有广泛政♥治♥经济人脉的上流社会美国人
我没懂
I don't get it.
埃文已经不像他自己了
Evan's not himself anymore.
他在毁了他当医生兼总统的梦想
He's ruining his dreams of becoming Doctor-President.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
昨晚 他还用他的豆豆娃开了个模拟联♥合♥国♥
Last night, he held a model U.N. With his Beanie Babies.
他们以战争罪处决了奥内克
They executed Oinker for war crimes.
但是他戴了普卡贝吗?
But was he wearing his puka shells?
埃文只是长大了 开始尝试新事物了而已
Evan's just getting older and trying new things.
这并不会使他成为另一个人
That doesn't make him a different person.
但我再也认不出他了
But I don't recognize him anymore.
每天都有新的变化
Every day, it's something new.
妈妈 八年级很难
Mom, 8th grade's tough.
是高中前的那个尴尬时刻
It's that awkward time before high school.
还记得我嘴唇上长青春痘的时候
Remember when I got that zit on my lip
一个星期没人跟我说话
and no one spoke to me for a week...
在学校还是在家里?
At school or at home?
我趁你睡觉的时候把它们挤了
Oh, I popped it in your sleep,
但是第二天一早 痘痘变得更大了
but by morning, it had grown back stronger...
也更红肿了
and angrier.
埃文只是想搞清楚
Evan's just trying to figure it all out.
如果你真的想帮他 就多给他些空间
If you really want to help him, give him space.
妈妈 和你一起上学可不容易
It's not easy having your mom at school with you.
时间到了 上交你们的试♥卷♥
Time. Hand your tests forward.
C D 信息不足 A
"C," "D," Not enough information, "A"...
好消息 坏消息 好消息 坏消息
Good news, bad news, good news, bad news.
好消息 我用经典的路易斯·黄假动作
Good news, I got past security
越过了安保
with a classic Louis Huang fakeout.
鲨鱼!
Shark!
我也会中招
I fell for that, too.
一只逃跑的鲨鱼?这可不妙
An escaped shark? That's not what you want.
好吧 坏消息
Okay, bad news...
阿伦·艾弗森不愿在你的假篮球衫上签名
Allen Iverson wouldn't sign your fake jersey.
哎 艾佛森 该死的错字
Agh. Iversqn. That damn "Q."
好消息 我告诉他 他是你的英雄
Good news... I told him he's your hero,
然后他在这上面签了名
and he signed this instead.
这是真的运动衫
This is a real jersey.
还是比赛时穿的
And it's game-worn.
它好臭
It reeks.
就像46分
Like 46 points.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
哎呀 最后一个坏消息
Oop. Last bad news.
我终身禁止参加NBA的所有赛事
I have a lifetime ban from all NBA events.
抱歉 小子
Sorry, son.
我要把他从这里带走
I gotta remove him from the property.
但我必须说 你有一个很酷的爸爸
But I must say, you got a pretty cool dad.
最好的爸爸
The best.
跟你说 我知道没有鲨鱼
Just so you know, I knew there wasn't a shark.
但是 安全第一嘛
But, you know... safety first.
妈妈?你在这儿干什么?
Mommy? What are you doing here?
我在给你空间
I'm giving you your space.
所以你就不请自来了我朋友的成年礼?
So, you crashed my friend's Bar Mitzvah?
学校还不够吗?
School wasn't enough?
关于这件事
About that.
我可能反应过度了
It's possible I may have overreacted.
一点 只是一点点
A little bit. Like just barely.
一点?
Barely?
当你带着普卡贝出现时 我惊慌失措!
When you showed up with the puka shells on, I panicked!
这不是我知道的埃文
That's not the Evan I know.
我们总是很同步
We're always on the same page.
我习惯了你告诉我所有的事情
I'm used to you telling me everything...
你在想什么 你的一天是怎么过的
What you're thinking, how your day went,
奶奶在她的日记里怎么写我的
what Grandma writes about me in her journal.
我没有告诉你项链的事情
I didn't tell you about the necklace
是因为我知道你会讨厌它
because I knew you'd hate it.
- 你讨厌的东西太多了 - 是的
- You hate a lot of stuff. - I do.
我只是想能自己尝试一些东西
I just want to be able to try things on my own.
我知道
I know.
你必须自己发现有些东西是很愚蠢的
You have to find out for yourself that things are stupid.
而你还想知道为什么我不告诉你
And you wonder why I don't tell you things.
我很抱歉我用J开头的词说你
I'm sorry I called you the J-word.
“混♥蛋♥”
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表