剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
大脑科学家的阿里斯泰·凯恩?
Alistair Cain the Science Brain?
他是世界上唯一一个既有博士学位
He's the only person in the world with a PhD
又有佛罗里达青少年选择奖的人
and a Florida Kids' Choice Award.
为什么是现在?
Why now?
我可以让他先行审查
I could ask him to peer review
我为科学展览做的果蝇项目
my fruit fly project for the science fair.
我很乐意同行审查他的屁屁
I would like to peer review his buns.
好 "百万大赢家"答题开始
Great. Let's play "Millionaire."
第一个问题总是送分题
First question is always a gimme.
给傻瓜们准备的送分题
Little cookie for the dum-dums.
路易斯 100美元题
Louis, for $100,
水的沸点是多少度?
at what temperature does water boil?
A 32华氏度
"A," 32 degrees Fahrenheit,
B 0摄氏度
"B," 0 degrees Celsius,
"C" 一百摄氏度
"C," 100 degrees Celsius,
还是"D" 太阳的温度?
or "D," The temperature of the sun?
天啊 选哪个?
Oh, God. Which is it?
埃默里 快 太阳多少度?
Emery, quick, what's the temperature of the sun?
想想 路易斯 你知道的
Think, Louis. You know this.
你们就没听到水壶响么?
Did you guys not hear the kettle?
水已经在一百摄氏度下三分钟了
It's been at 100 degrees Celsius for three minutes.
奶奶在教我做包子
Grandma's teaching me to make bao zi.
多棒! 快看!
It's sick! Look!
完美的一致性
Perfect consistency,
就像羊羔的阴囊
like a lamb's scrotum.
行吧 妈
Okay, Ma.
埃迪 你最近对烹饪很上心嘛
Eddie, you've shown a lot of devotion to cooking lately.
在做笔记? 还有脚注?
Taking notes? And footnotes?
奶奶从来没把食谱写下来过
Grandma's never written down a recipe,
所以我想最好把它们记下来 以防...
so I thought it'd be good to get them down in case sh...
以防万一
Just in case.
你懂的 如果你保持这份劲头
You know, if you keep up this initiative,
说不定有一天我会把餐馆转交给你
I may pass the restaurant on to you one day.
真的吗? 把指挥棒交给我?
Really? You'll hand me the baton?
我在大学里学的艺术体操可不是白学的
I didn't do rhythmic gymnastics in college for nothing.
我知道不是太阳的温度
Well, I know it's not the sun.
你怎么会知道? 给埃文打电♥话♥
How do you know that? Call Evan.
雷吉斯 我选C 一百摄氏度
Regis, I'm gonna go with "C," 100 degrees Celsius.
最终答案
Final answer.
你渐入佳境了 路易斯
You're heating up, Louis,
因为你答对了
because that's correct.
我怎么会不知道?
How did I not know that?
也许你只是怯场
Maybe you got stage fright.
这对业余演员来说很正常
It's normal for amateur thespians.
不 你知道是什么吗?
No, you know what it is?
我被偷了的即食杏仁
My stolen purse almonds.
没有欧米茄6我就不能思考
I can't think without my Omega-6s.
还是欧米茄3来着?
Or is it Omega-3s?
我需要健康的脂肪
Ah, I need my healthy fats.
路易斯黄刚刚赢得了一百美元
Louis Huang just won $100,
稍作休息马上回来
and we'll be right back after this.
大家休息一下
MAN: That's a break, everyone.
在你们爸爸把所有钱都输光之前
I need to find a vending machine
我要找台自动售货机
before your father loses all our money.
我跟你一起去 我想把我的大头照
I'll go with you. I want to drop off my headshots
放几张在演播室里
around the studio.
"沉思脸"用来演戏剧
"Brooding" For drama.
"古怪脸"用来演喜剧
And "Wacky" For comedy.
你怎么去了这么久?
What took you so long?
这个坚果袋卡在线圈里了
This nut bag got stuck in the coil,
我又花了三十五美分才把它弄出来
and I had to spend another 35 cents to get it out.
我们是来赢一百万美金的
We're here to win a million dollars,
不是999,999美元零30美分的
not $999,999 and 30 cents.
数学真好 妈妈
Wow. Great math, Mom.
吃坚果确实管用
Those nuts really helped.
我回来了 宝贝
I'm back, baby.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
从演播厅出来就不能再进去了
No re-entry once you leave the stage.
什么? 我们不能回去了?
What? We can't go back in?
等会 我这有张"震惊脸"
Hold on. I've got a "Shocked" In here somewhere.
不是吧 剩下的全都是"骚气脸"了
Oh, no. The rest of these are just "Flirty playful."
我喜欢补妆
Oh, I love a fresh powder.
我觉得自己像玛丽安托瓦内特
I feel like Marie Antoinette.
话说 你开的是牛排餐厅哈 路?
So, a steakhouse, eh, Lou?
那么多烤架 一定很热
With all the grills, it must get hot.
能把人蒸熟 雷吉斯
Steaming hot, Regis.
爸爸 你看看
Dad, check it out.
我往奶奶食谱的包子里
I put some burger pieces
放了几块汉堡肉
inside the bao from Grandma's recipe.
一半中式 一半美式
Half Chinese, half American.
我管这道中西融合菜叫牛包
A fusion dish I call the Cow Bao.
好名字 菜名就得押韵
Nice name. Rhyme time is dine time.
你说过你有多喜欢我的劲头
You mentioned how much you liked me taking initiative.
- 那必须的 - 我觉得咱们可以把这个列在菜单上
- I love it. - I thought we could put this on the menu.
不 坚决不要
No, absolutely not.
我跟你说 你的椅子可以转
Just so you know, your chair can spin.
我的不行 他们给我锁死了
Mine can't. They put a lock on it.
不然我能一整天坐这转圈
Otherwise, I'd be doing 360s all day.
现在我只能在这扭
I got the wiggles.
还真能转
It does spin.
好了 路易斯
Alright, Louis,
一千美元的这道题听题
for $1,000,
肱骨外上髁炎的俗名是什么?
what is the common phrase for lateral epicondylitis?
"A" 网球肘
"A," Tennis Elbow,
"B" 船长的膝盖
"B," Captain's Knee,
"C" 水平的恐龙
"C," Horizontal Dinosaur,
还是"D" 宿醉?
or "D," Hangover?
肱骨外上髁炎吗? 我以前听说过这个词
Lateral epicondylitis? I've heard that term before.
等等 爸爸 我以为你想要我提升自己
Wait, Dad, I thought you wanted me to step up.
把我的牛包放在菜单上有什么不对吗?
What's wrong with putting my Cow Bao on the menu?
我不想把现在的一切搞乱
I don't want to mess with what's working.
牧场主餐厅已经经营了五年了
Cattleman's has been around for five years now.
你知道什么东西存在了五年以上吗?
Well, you know what's been around for longer than five years?
中国 几千年的历史
China. Thousands of years of history
反正他们是这么说的
which, if you believe her stories,
奶奶已经活过一半了
Grandma's been around for half of.
埃迪 这是一家西式牛排餐厅
Eddie, we're a Western steakhouse.
亚洲融合菜不是我们的招牌
An Asian fusion dish isn't our brand.
拜托 爸爸 我以为你想
Come on, Dad. I thought you wanted
把餐厅的指挥棒递给我
to pass me the restaurant baton.
可你有点控制欲太强了
You're kinda being a control freak.
不 我不是控制狂
No, I'm not being a control freak.
只是经营餐馆是一门生意
It's just that running a restaurant is a business.
菜单中的每道菜都经过了仔细的研究
Every menu item has been thoroughly researched
和口味测试 大多是你做的
and taste-tested, mostly by you.
我有影相味觉
I have a photographic tongue.
我记得每一种味道
I remember every taste.
埃迪 我喜欢你的热情
Eddie, I love your enthusiasm,
但你如果想接手餐厅的话
but if you're gonna take over the restaurant,
整个业务方面你就都要学习
there's an entire business side you have to learn.
我懂 老爸
I hear you, Pops.
特伦特 你胳膊怎么了?
Trent, what's with the wing?
抱歉 老板 我今天干不了活了
Sorry, boss. I don't think I can work today.
肱骨外上髁炎
Lateral epicondylitis.
太惨了
Bummer.
肱骨外上髁炎是什么?
What's lateral epicurious?
网球肘
Tennis elbow.
我和崔西抢遥控器
I tried to wrestle the remote from Trish
然后就这样了... 肱骨外上髁炎
and, well, here we are... Lateral epicondylitis.
特伦特 你个大火柴棍 你最好是对的
Trent, you hefty matchstick, you better be right.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表