剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
这对一个卖♥♥肉的来说也太过了!
Oh! This is too much for a meat vendor!
没错 一旦那个头脑简单的屠夫看到这有多难
Exactly. Once that simple butcher sees how hard it is,
他就会放弃 到那时候 你们的市长
he'll quit, and then I, your mayor,
会进场然后拯救一切
will come in and save the day.
要是他圆♥满♥完成任务呢?
But what if he pulls it off?
拜托 除非奇迹发生
Please. That would take a miracle.
我们的小镇的圣诞全年不停歇
We live in a town where it's Christmas year-round.
奇迹可一直在发生
Miracles happen all the time.
今天在餐厅干的超棒的
Big shift at Cattleman's today.
- 卖♥♥给人家点肋排 - 不错
- Sold a guy some ribs... - Mm.
还有我的袜子
...and my socks.
啥? 你听我说
What? You know what?
我们需要钱 别的我不关心
We need money. I don't want to know.
他来咯
There he is.
小冠军 第一天上班怎么样?
How was your first day at work, champ?
太可怕了
It was awful.
扮小妖精是最可怕的
Elfing's the worst.
可怕 是正面意义的吗?
Awful, like, in a good way?
长队一眼望不到头 家长们在猛挤
There was an endless line of people, parents shoving,
小孩哇哇大哭
babies crying.
圣诞老人也不让人省心
And Santa's no picnic, either.
"小妖精! 我点的是脱脂奶"
"Hey, elf! I said skim milk."
埃默里 你好惨哦
Emery, this sounds terrible.
埃默里? 谁是埃默里?
Emery? Who's Emery?
我现在叫响叮当
My name's Jingles now.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
我好恨我自己
I hate myself.
我们不能再让他去了
We can't let him go back there.
嘿 你答应这么做的 忘了吗?
Hey, this is what you signed up for, remember?
我的手段可能下作了点 但有用啊
You knew my way could get messy, but it works.
如果圣诞老人都脱脂了 咱们哪有油水可捞?
If Santa's drinking skim, what chance do any of us have?
我们要把它做成实物大小?
So, we got to make this, but life-size?
她这是强人所难啊
She's got a rain shower in the half-bath.
老板 你能做件让我舒服的事吗?
You don't make anything easy, do you, boss?
我一年可给你三天假呢
I give you three days of vacation a year.
够舒服了吧
That's pretty easy.
加上我的帅脸也让人舒服 已经两件了
And I'm easy on the eyes. That's two easys.
你怎么不喊了
How come you stopped screaming
也不把头往墙上猛撞了?
and banging your head against the walls?
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
很好 某些人可能还会觉得很舒服呢
Everything's great. Some might say easy.
哇靠 三件了
Whoa. That's three.
什么味道?
What's that smell?
我们正在烤箱里做新鲜的姜饼
We got some fresh gingerbread cooking in the oven...
自♥制♥配方
Homemade recipe.
特伦特会帮我整出几块墙来
Trent's gonna help me start throwing up some walls.
我的天 圣诞节真要发生奇迹了
Oh, my God. It's a Christmas miracle.
我早就说 没那么难 谁都可以
I told you. It's not that hard. Anyone could do it.
真的吗?
Really?
那我把揭幕日提前到
So, then you'd be okay if I moved the unveiling up to,
明天 也没问题?
say, tomorrow?
多给邻居几天
Give the neighborhood a few extra days
来欣赏你的手工活儿
to enjoy your handiwork.
明天?
Uh, tomorrow?
那就是 还剩一天了
That's, like, one day from now.
怎么 你完不成吗?
Oh, unless you can't handle it?
谁说的 我们可以
Nope. We've got it.
餐厅的鲶鱼星期三我们都应付得来
If we can handle Catfish Wednesdays at Cattleman's,
什么都难不倒我们
we could handle anything.
你们肯定可以
I'm sure you can.
我都等不及想看你们的自♥制♥配方
I can't wait to see how your homemade recipe
怎么打败佛罗里达永无止尽 承受不来的湿气
accounts for Florida's relentless swamp humidity.
我说实话 老板 这个姜饼屋
I'll be honest, boss... No way this gingerbread house
明天绝对做不完
can be built by tomorrow.
我以我自己这个吃饼的姜黄色小人保证
And I say that as a ginger myself... one who eats bread.
好了老弟 放松了吗?
Alright, bro. You loose?
还要凉糖吗?
Need another Tic Tac?
我不能再过去了
I can't go back out there.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
我在餐厅又换到了一班
I'm picking up another shift at Cattleman's,
而且我们说话这档口 埃文正在做点买♥♥卖♥♥呢
and Evan's closing a deal right now as we speak.
咱们哥仨齐心协力
We're all in this together.
一切为了咱们家
For the family.
为了咱们家
For the family.
现在去往那老头的大腿上扔几个小孩吧
Now go out there and throw some kids in that old man's lap.
先生您好 您这位置不错啊
Hello, good sir. Nice location.
给儿童捐玩具的筒在那边
Donations for the Toys for Tots bin are right over there.
不 我其实是来拿它换您一个胡桃夹子的
No, I'm actually here to trade for one of your nutcrackers.
抱歉孩子 只收现金
Sorry, kid. Cash only.
嗨 埃文! 你在这干吗?
Hey, Evan! What are you doing here?
我来这天经地义 你来这干吗?
I'm allowed to be here! What are you doing here?!
马尔文发现了我准备的圣诞小礼物
Uh... Wh... Marvin found the stocking stuffers I got him,
所以我再来买♥♥须后水当礼物
so I just had to come get some aftershave.
谢天谢地你家帮我藏着给他的大礼
Thank God you guys are hiding his main gift.
他会拥有一个超级美妙的圣诞节早晨
You are gonna make his Christmas morning.
我们黄家兄弟
You know the Huang brothers...
一直很靠谱 比岩石还稳重
Always dependable, rock steady.
最好给埃默里也这样打打气
Oh, well, someone should tell Emery that,
他已经崩溃了
because that kid is in pieces.
我刚看到他用纸雪花擦眼泪
I just saw him wiping his tears with a paper snowflake.
好啦 晚点我过来打包礼物
Anyway, I will come by later to wrap that gift.
豆豆娃的事怎么样了?
How'd it go with the Beanie Babies?
挺好 挺顺利的
Fine. It went fine.
埃默里不用再扮小妖精了
Emery doesn't have to work as an elf anymore.
真的? 好消息啊!
Really? That's great news!
多少钱买♥♥的?
So, how much did you get for them?
值得哥请你吃披萨吗?
Is this a "Pizza's on Evan" Situation?
我把胡桃夹子偷来了!
I stole the nutcracker!
天! 我这么帅 千万不能坐牢啊!
Aah! I'm too pretty for jail!
这可真是一圈高档花环
This is one high-class garland.
花-环 是加菲尔德住的环
Gar-land is where Garfield is from.
杰西卡! 快! 我需要你!
Jessica! Hurry! I need you!
我就知道他弄不出来
I knew he didn't have it in him.
比我想象的还差劲
It's worse than I thought.
简直完美
It's perfect.
完美?
Perfect?
看着像姜饼人磕多了药住的地方
This looks like a place where gingerbread men go to O.D.
怎么会
No way.
所有一切都快飘飘然了
No, it represents the humble spirit of Christmas...
它却代表着圣诞节谦逊的精神
Before everything became so over-the-top.
虽然看起来很吸引人 但千万别尝
Well, as tempting as it looks, don't take a bite.
全是钉子
It's all nails.
大家都喜欢路易斯的创意
Everyone loves Louis' idea.
返璞归真
Scaling back.
简单 但天才
Simple. Genius.
我好喜欢这音乐
I'm loving this music!
我好喜欢这样拍手
And I'm loving this clapping!
布莱森警员
Constable Bryson,
那两个人扰乱社会治安 逮捕他们
arrest those two for disorderly conduct.
抱歉女士
Sorry, ma'am, but you no longer
但你不再拥有这项权力了
have that kind of authority.
你不再是市长了
You're not the mayor anymore.
什么? 不是我 那市长是谁?
What? Well, if I'm not, then who is?
我要送给你们
I give you...
一座新图书馆
your new library.
本该用来好好修缮装点图书馆的钱呢?
What about all the money that's supposed to make it look nice?
我拿来建了溜冰场
I used it to build an ice rink.
太棒了!
Yes!
我承认 赶工的生死时刻使我紧张
I'll admit, the time crunch had me nervous.
没时间弄那些华丽的点缀了
Couldn't get to all the bells and whistles,
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表