剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
早上好 美丽的妈妈
你要吃点早餐吗
主动说普通话?
Unprompted Mandarin?
你想要干什么?
What do you want?
我已经跟你说过了 咱们家不买♥♥猴子
I already told you we are not getting a monkey.
我们已经有奶奶要照顾了
We already have to take care of your grandma.
好吧 但是这周在购物中心有个签名会
Fine, but there's an autograph signing at the mall this week,
是在上课时间
and it's during school hours.
不许翘课
No skipping school.
哪怕教学楼着火了
Even if the building's on fire,
你也要等到下课铃打响然后光荣牺牲
you wait for the bell and die with honor.
但是这是我最喜欢的篮球运动员... 阿伦·艾弗森
But it's my new favorite basketball player... Allen Iverson!
A.I. 阿伦·艾弗森 知名美国职业篮球运动员,曾任美国男篮梦之队队长
艾弗森啊
A.I.?
绰号♥"答案"? 七十六人队的全明星
"The Answer"? The All-Star for the Sixers.
我的过人如此华丽 让你姐姐怀孕
Got a crossover so smooth, it'll put a baby in your sister?
康妮?别扯到我妹妹
Connie? Don't bring my sister into this!
求你了 爸爸 你喜欢篮球啊
Come on, Dad, please? You love hoops.
你也知道我多努力在申请大学
And you know how hard I've been working on this college stuff.
不好意思 但我这次站你妈 不许翘课
Sorry, but I'm with your mother on this one. No skipping school.
不过要是大楼着了火我觉得你该跑
But I think you should leave if there's a fire.
闻到烟味 你就跑
You smell smoke, you run.
妈妈真求你了 就半天
C'mon, Ma, it's just half a day.
这不公平!
This is so unfair!
不公平?
Unfair?
温布尔登要求皮特桑普拉斯
Wimbledon requiring Pete Sampras
必须穿着上衣比赛很不公平
to play wearing a shirt is unfair.
丹泽尔必须穿上衣表演也不公平
Denzel having to act wearing a shirt is unfair.
我为了当老师老板
Me having to complete a stupid academic practicum
必须要完成一个愚蠢的学术实习
in order to become teacher boss...
绝对不公平
definitely unfair.
什么是实习
What's a practicum?
我为了获得证书
I have to spend 100 hours
必须要花一百个小时
shadowing a teacher at some school
在某个学校跟着个老师晃悠
in order to finish my degree.
显而易见 实习是拉丁语的"浪费杰西卡的时间"
Apparently, "Practicum" Is Latin for "Waste Jessica's time."
实习?
Practicum?
我们在聊实习吗?你认真的吗?
We're talking about practicum? Really?
我在这为的是争取去签名会
I'm in here trying to get an autograph,
你现在跟我说实习?
and we're talking about practicum?
实习?
Practicum?!
100小时太多了
100 hours is a lot.
对每个相关人员都是
For everyone involved.
是的 但是为了实现你的梦想
Yes, but in order to achieve your goals,
你需要低下头踏实学习
you need to keep your head down and stay the course.
看看你的弟弟埃文
Look at your brother Evan.
他想当医生总统
He wants to be Doctor-President,
他从不改变方向
and he has never veered from the path.
他老实又可靠
He's predictable, reliable...
雷猴啊
Aloha!
你对你的脖子做了什么
What have you done to your neck?!
它废了
It's ruined!
初来乍到
第6季 第07集
埃文 为什么你脖子上有海产品
Evan, why do you have sea creatures on your neck?!
我的普卡贝吗 杰夫给我的
Oh, my puka shells? Geoff got me into them.
杰夫?谁是杰夫?
Geoff? Who's Geoff?
他是我在学校的朋友
He's my friend from school.
他的名字读起来是杰-奥-夫
He spells his name G-E-O-F-F.
酷吧?
Isn't that cool?
杰奥夫?
G-off?
杰夫
Jeff.
- 杰奥夫 - 杰夫
- G-off. - Jeff.
你之前怎么都没提过他?
How come you never mentioned him before?
我想八年级就是这样的 一切进行得太快了
I guess that's 8th grade for you, always moving.
我得走了 不然车后面的座位
Well, I better go, or else I won't get a seat
可就都有人了
in the back of the bus.
我就只能坐下面有轮子的座位了
Then I'll have to sit on the wheel hump.
戴着普卡贝 坐在车后 单肩背书包
Puka shells, back of the bus, single-strap backpack.
这不像埃文
This is not like Evan.
他在学校里怎么了?
What is going on with him at school?
我怎么知道?我们不再去同一个学校了
How would I know? We don't go to the same school anymore.
我现在上高中了
I'm in high school now.
去年六月我从初中毕业了记得吗?
I graduated junior high last June?
当时还有个典礼 你还大喊无聊来着?
There was a ceremony where you shouted out, "Boring"?
对哦
Oh, right.
那个可怜的女孩唱了“最伟大的爱”
That poor girl sang "The Greatest Love of All."
唱不好惠特尼的歌♥就别唱
Don't try Whitney if you can't do Whitney.
好吧
Okay.
你因为这个普卡贝在担心埃文?
You're worried about Evan because of puka shells?
普卡贝带来坏朋友
Puka shells lead to shady friends,
导致他失去方向 最后成绩下滑
which leads to distraction, which leads to bad grades!
接下来 埃文就成不了医生总统了
Next thing you know, Evan won't be Doctor-President.
我不知道 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
普卡贝只是日常的海滩装扮
Puka shells are just casual beachwear
城市里也有的
that also work in the city.
你知道城市里还有什么嘛
Well, you know what else works in the city?
机构性种族主义
Institutional racism.
扔得不错啊
Nice form!
袖套也有帮助
The sleeve helps.
它对我的韧带很好 有时也可以当纸巾
It's good for my ligaments, and sometimes it's a napkin.
很抱歉我们不能让你翘课
Well, sorry we can't let you skip school, but I am proud
但我为你申请大学所做的努力而骄傲
of all the hard work you've been doing for college.
一件艾弗森的篮球衫!
An A.I. Jersey!
我知道你是"回应"的粉丝
I know you're a fan of "The Big Response."
应该是"答案"
It's "The Answer."
啊这个更好记
Oh. That's catchier.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我一直在想要怎么支付学费
Oh. I've been thinking about how to help pay for tuition.
四个字...篮球奖金
Four words... Basketball scholarship.
好吧
Okay.
我想展示我所有的篮球技巧
I'm gonna put together a reel of all my hoop skills
然后把它寄给乔治城 杜克 肯塔基等大学...
and send it to Georgetown, Duke, Kentucky...
孩子 这个当父亲的困难
Oh, son, this is the hard part of being a dad
电视上可没演过
they never show on TV.
事实上 你很可能得不到篮球奖金
The truth is, you are unlikely to get a basketball scholarship.
你就是个好心的笨孩子
You are a clumsy boy with a heart of gold.
如果你努努力 也许能在欧洲三流小队里
Maybe if you hustle, you can get a cup of coffee
挣一杯咖啡
in some third-tier Euro league,
但即使如此 你也只是人们一时的好奇
but even then, you'll just be a curiosity,
一个让斯拉夫人嘲笑的亚洲奇葩
an Asian spectacle for the Slavs to jeer at.
我不想这样
I don't want that.
不
No.
你不会想要的
No, you don't.
不过你拥有的品质
But what you do have
是想象力丰富 有头脑 有性格
is a great imagination, intelligence, and personality,
这些也可以帮你申到不少奖学金
and there's plenty of scholarships for that.
谢了爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
等等
Wait.
艾弗森怎么多了一点
They spelled "Iverson" With a "Q."
艾佛森?
"Iversqn"?
这是假的吗?
Is this fake?
难怪它在垃圾桶里
Explains why it was in the clearance bin.
现在我有点懂那个迈克尔高丹的篮球衫了
That Michael Gordan jersey makes a lot more sense now.
亨特 你这是个什么儿童幼儿园啊?
Hunter, what kind of a child zoo is this?
埃文现在可是岌岌可危了
You've let Evan slip through the cracks.
埃文?
Evan?
他可是全A生 有世界非我莫属的心态
He's got straight A's, a can-do attitude,
认识了很多新朋友
making new friends.
除了一次小小的留堂
Aside from one little detention...
留堂?
Detention?!
不过是全班因为拖拉所以全部留堂了
Well, the whole class got it for tardiness.
整个班级?
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表