剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
我们在一起三个月了嘛
Y'know, because we've been together for 3 months.
是六个月
It's been 6.
但我很高兴 我俩对纪念日看法一致
But I'm glad we feel the same way about anniversaries.
- 无聊 - 无聊
- Lame. - Lame.
那我能要回我的巧克力卷吗 还是...?
So can I get that Ho-Ho back or...?
约会了整整六个月
6 months of vdating.
破了我的记录...
That beats my record by...
比我长六个月
6 months.
你♥爸♥在餐厅一直对蒂娜赞不绝口
Your dad won't stop raving about Tina at the restaurant.
我试着不让这影响到我的工作表现
I try to not let it affect my performance at work
可还是影响到了
but it does.
你妈觉得蒂娜怎么样?
What does your mom think of Tina?
谢天谢地 她俩还没见过面
Thankfully, they haven't met yet.
她俩不可能处得来
There's no way they'd ever get along.
她们都很强势
They both have strong personalities.
我更喜欢女强人
I prefer a strong woman.
我指的是体力上的
Physically I mean.
比如 发生严重意外时 可以举起压在我身上的车辆
Like she could lift a car off me after a real bad accident.
我妈唯一喜欢的女强人是
The only strong woman my mom likes
个叫艾米格兰特的歌♥手
is the singer Amy Grant.
这只是因为那个女歌♥手随时可以让我妈安静下来
And only because she can silence her on command.
所以 要是她俩见面会怎么样?
So what happens when they do meet?
她们不能见面
They won't.
我不能冒这个险
I can't take the chance
我妈会毁了我俩的关系
my mom will ruin my relationship.
她毁掉了所有我喜欢的东西...
She ruins everything I like...
我去看《搏击俱乐部》了
Well, I'm off to see "Fight Club."
不能看R级片
No R-rated movies.
对了 我还听说布拉德皮特演的那个角色是主角想象出来的
Besides I heard Brad Pitt's character is imaginary.
编剧太懒了
That's just lazy writing.
奶油夹心哪去了?
Hey, where's the creamy filling?
我弄走了 你不用吃这个
Oh, I took it. You don't need it.
妈 你对我的NWA T恤搞了什么鬼?
Ma, what the hell did you do to my N.W.A. Shirt?
N.W.A,全称Niggaz Wit Attitudes,是一支来自加州康普顿的嘻哈音乐团体,
由Ice Cube,MC Ren,Dr. Dre,DJ Yella,Eazy-E,Arabian Prince组成。
被认为是演绎了匪帮说唱(Gangsta Rap)的精华。
尊重
警♥察♥
我妈不能跟蒂娜见面
Yeah, my mom and Tina can never meet.
初来乍到
第6季 第04集
妈咪 在用锻炼缓解压力吗?
Working out some stress, Mommy?
我在为新的学校管理课程热身
I'm warming up for my new school administration class.
管纪律
Discipline.
我写字用右手 打耳光用左手
Writing I'm a rightie, slapping I'm a leftie.
我希望 你能像我上戏剧新课一样有所收获
I hope it's as rewarding as my new Drama class.
我们在探索自己的情感
We're exploring our emotions.
我随时可以哭出来
I can cry on command.
心里想着凋谢的郁金香就行
I think about tulips wilting!
说起情感
Speaking of emotions
特伦特跟我说你和蒂娜进展不错啊
Trent tells me you and Tina are going strong.
年轻的爱情总是能让我心脏少跳一拍
Young love makes my heart skip a beat.
我希望这就是我心跳不正常的缘故
I hope that's what it is.
爱情?
Love?
别闹了
Please.
我只是偶尔会碰上蒂娜
Me and Tina just bump into each other sometimes.
可是 你知道的 我跟很多人都碰上过
But, you know, I bump into a lot of people.
长手长脚 走廊又很窄 你知道这咋回事啦
Long limbs, narrow hallways, you do the math.
所以 埃文 你有什么新鲜事吗?
So, Evan, anything new with you?
有人要分享吗?
Anybody?
奶奶呢?
Big G?
谢谢你的关心 老埃
Thank you for your interest, Edwin.
奶奶和我要去探索
Grandma and I are going to explore
冥想这个古老的艺术
the ancient art of meditation.
冥想只是花大钱
Ugh. Meditation is just an expensive way
去盘腿坐着而已
to cross your legs.
我已经到达了一个人生阶段
I've reached a point in my life
是时候放下压力
where I would like to de-stress
增强我的自我感知了
and enhance my self-awareness.
如果你做得对 水果更好吃
听起来真棒
Fascinating.
我们应该继续聊聊其他人的近况
So we should continue talking about other people.
爸 你总有很多故事
Dad, you're a happening guy.
你近来如何?
What's new with you?
我想想...
Well, let's see...
我们打算在餐厅引入...
Ooh, at the restaurant, we're introducing...
...新的餐巾纸
...new napkins.
是时候出门了
Time to go.
再见 爸爸 好好享受那些餐巾纸吧
See ya, Dad. Enjoy those napkins.
我会的! 这可是我喜欢的事儿
I will! Because that's my thing.
餐巾纸
Napkins.
不如
Hey, how about
我们不去你家复习法国革命
instead of studying the French Revolution at your house
我们去商场
we can go to the mall
在Au Bon Pain体验法国文化怎么样?
and experience French culture at Au Bon Pain?
Au Bon Pain是法语词,意思是“好吃的面包”,是一家连锁速食品牌,
总部位于美国波士顿,出♥售♥三明治、沙拉、汤品和咖啡等。
你只是不想学习罢了
You're trying to get out of studying.
被你说中了
Je guilty.
这么着吧
Tell you what.
换个地方 这次去你家学习怎么样?
To mix it up, how about we study at your place this time?
我也想
Uh... uh, I wish we could
可是... 我家房♥子正在烟熏消毒
but... my house is being fumigated.
又来?
Again?
你上周就说过了
You said that last week.
我还很期待终于能跟你妈妈见面了呢
I was looking forward to finally meeting your mom.
你见过我爸了
Well, you've met my dad
他头发长点就是我妈了 所以...
and he's basically just my mom with shorter hair so...
你不想让我见你妈 是不是
You don't want me to meet your mother, do you?
我当然想让你们见面!
I'd love nothing more!
只是 她... 她出门了
Alas, she's... out of town.
无限期出门
Indefinitely.
埃迪!
Eddie!
那不就是你妈吗?
Isn't that your mom over there?
- 埃迪! - 叫着你的名字呢
- Eddie! - Calling your name.
很多女生都会叫的我名字
A lot of ladies call my name.
你得习惯一下
You'll have to get used to that.
埃迪 快点儿!
Eddie, hurry up!
你得回家收拾房♥间
You've got to get home and clean your room.
你房♥间闻起来就像运动完脱下的袜子还有火腿!
It smells like gym socks and ham!
对了
You know what?
我忘记我得回去给来消毒的人开门了
I forgot I'm supposed to let the fumigator in.
要是我迟到了 他会很生气的
He takes it personally if I'm late.
那家伙可敏感了 很多干这行的都这样
Dude's sensitive. Like a lot of fumigators are.
我待会给你打电♥话♥哈!
I'll call you later!
每张餐巾纸都印有不同的奥兰多地标
Each napkin has a different Orlando landmark.
看 这张是阿波普卡湖
Look, it's Lake Apopka.
曾经可是弗罗里达州污染最严重的湖
At one time, Florida's most polluted lake.
每张餐巾纸都有一个故事
Every napkin has a story.
就像用来擦掉桌上洒落的东西一样
Just like the spills they clean up.
太美了
Beautiful.
我希望你不是卫♥生♥部♥门的间谍
I hope you're not a spy for the health department.
说真的 埃文因为做这个被禁足了
Seriously, Evan got grounded for that.
我们戏剧课上学到了英雄的一生
We're learning about the hero's journey for Drama class.
我在观察你来完成我的角色分♥析♥
I'm shadowing you for a character study.
明智之选!
Oh, good choice!
我一向活得像个英雄!
I'm always journeying like a hero.
我跟你说过新餐巾纸没?
Did I mention the new napkins?
你当然说过了! 我整天都想着这个呢!
Heck yeah you did! I've been thinking about them all day!
我爱死餐巾纸了!
I love napkins!
爸 对不起
I'm sorry, Dad.
我还没学到假装热情
We haven't had the class on fake enthusiasm yet.
没事儿
Oh. That's alright.
我在骗谁呢? 没人会在乎餐巾纸
Who am I kidding? Nobody cares about napkins.
我要把一整套收集起来!
I'm gonna collect the whole set!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表