剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
我甚至都不想和"瑞吉"有任何关系。
I didn't even want anything to do with "Reggie."
这是你们的主意 是你们逼我去的。
It was your guys' idea, and you pressured me to go.
真的么?
Really?
所以你不想翘掉钢琴课
So, you didn't want to cut piano class,
开车穿过州界去见雷金纳德·维尔约翰逊
drive across state lines to meet Reginald VelJohnson,
金纳德·维尔约翰逊 美国电影演员 曾出演过《虎胆龙威》系列电影
或者说卡尔·温斯洛
AKA Carl Winslow,
在佐治亚理工学院学生会读他的回忆录?
read his memoir at the Georgia Tech Student Union?
别装了!
Please!
兄弟们 该怪谁并不重要 我们都有责任
Guys, it doesn't matter who's to blame. We're all guilty.
埃文背叛了我们 所以他得背起这个锅
Well, Evan ratted on us, so he should take the heat
告诉爸妈这是他自己一个人做的事
and tell Mom and Dad he did it by himself.
别 别! 疯了吧!
Whoa, whoa! That's crazy!
咱们甚至不知道我有没有告诉他什么
We don't even know if I told him anything.
咱们为什么不问问马尔文他知不知道?
Why don't we just ask Marvin if he knows?
笨蛋 如果他不知道
Dummy, if he didn't know,
我们问他的时候就等于把秘密告诉他了
we'd be telling him our secret by asking.
公立学校真是毁了祖国的花朵
Public schools are failing our children.
确保马尔文把嘴闭紧的唯一方法
The only way to make sure Marvin stays quiet
就是找出他的秘密来对付他
is to find out a secret about him to use against him.
用手段堵住那些大嘴巴
Shut those loose lips with leverage.
如果有人知道马尔文的秘密
If anyone knows a secret about Marvin,
那一定是他在海军的老伙伴
it's got to be his old Navy buddy.
这是胖汉堡的打孔卡
This is a punch card for Chubby Burger.
我马上就能换一个免费鸡蛋了
I'm so close to a free egg.
这该死的袖扣!
This cuff link!
为什么出不来?!
Why won't it come out?!
路易斯 你知道你不该在不开心的时候脱衣服
Louis, you know you shouldn't undress when you're upset.
还记得你看完"哈啦猛♥男♥"
Remember when you tore your pants
罗伯·施奈德:电影"哈啦猛♥男♥秀"主演
之后把裤子撕了么?
after watching "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo"?
为什么施耐德要浪费我们的时间?
Why is Schneider wasting our time?
简直把这部电影拍成了翻版"复印男"!
Just make the movie version of the "Makin' Copies" Guy!
"复印男":NBC喜剧小品系列《周六夜现场》中由罗伯·施奈德饰演的角色
The Richmeister,该角色在办公室里一遍又一遍对使用复印机的人说“复印”
我今天晚上就是很不爽我妈
I just can't believe my mom tonight.
路易斯 她不喜欢你的派对
Louis, so she didn't like your party.
此处路易斯吐槽罗伯·施奈德戏路窄,把"哈啦猛♥男♥秀"电影中的角色演绎成了这个
复印男
你为什么这么不高兴呢?
Why are you so upset?
不只是今晚 她一直是这样
It's not just tonight. She does this all the time.
我为她做了一切 但我得到过感谢吗?
I do everything for her, but do I ever get a thank-you?
哪怕一句?
One thank-you?
她怎么能这么忘恩负义呢?
How can she be so ungrateful?
你难过 我明白
It's frustrating. I know.
母子关系是挺复杂的
Mother-son relationships are complicated.
还记得上周埃文那事么?
Remember last week with Evan?
我刚买♥♥了这个豆奶 你就这么开着盖等它变质?
I just bought this soy milk, and you leave it out to spoil?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mommy.
我知道我们有车险
I know we have car insurance,
但我们有邮箱险和树险么?
but do we have mailbox and tree insurance?
这都和你的视角有关
It's all about perspective.
与完美相比 埃文搞砸了
Compared to perfection, Evan messed up.
但和埃迪相比 埃文简直是圣人
Compared to Eddie, Evan is a saint.
等会 就是这个
Wait. That's it.
我妈有她自己的埃迪
My mom has her own Eddie.
金!
Gene!
我把那个混♥蛋♥弟弟请来
I'll invite my jackass brother over to visit,
他就会把我妈烦死
and he'll annoy Mom so much,
她就会知道我对她有多好!
she'll see how good she has it with me!
不 路易斯!
No, Louis!
他声音太大了
His voice is too loud
他的衣服也太鲜艳了
and his clothes are too colorful.
还有他的古龙水 他对所有的感官都是种摧残
And his cologne. He's tough on all the senses.
就是要这样 我去告诉他妈妈要退休了 他就会冲过来的。
Exactly. I'll tell him Mom's retiring, and he'll rush out here.
天哪
Oh, God.
飓风金即将登陆奥兰多
Hurricane Gene is coming to Orlando.
你好 哥哥
Hello, brother.
你的脸就像我心中的日出
Your face is like a sunrise in my heart.
这每一片茶叶都有一个故事
Each leaf in this tea has a story.
金 你看起来有点不一样
Gene, you seem a little different.
不只是看起来
Not just seem.
我确实不一样了
I am.
是这样 我有过濒死的体验
You see, I had a near-death experience.
不是吧! 发生什么了!
Oh, no! What happened?
我当时在新加坡动物园
I was at the Singapore zoo.
我爬上栏杆对着狮子做鬼脸
I climbed on the railings to make faces at the lions.
然后我就掉进了坑里
Then I fell in the pit.
- 什么?! - 当那只母狮抓着我胸口的时候
- What?! - As that lioness was clawing my chest,
我意识到生命是宝贵的
I realized life is precious
我们必须珍惜
and we must value every moment
在这个世界上的每一刻
while we have on this Earth.
他不是飓风
He's not a hurricane.
他是炎热夏日里的一阵和风
He's a warm breeze on a hot summer day.
这不正合你意么
This is great.
这个新的金比以往任何时候都让人讨厌
This new Gene is more annoying than ever.
金 你为了庆祝我退休大老远跑来了
So, Gene, you came here for my retirement.
你给我带礼物了么?
Did you bring me a gift?
我带了 母亲
I did, Mother.
我带给你一个充满感激的拥抱
I brought you a deep hug of gratitude.
不... 不... 不 谢了
O-O-Oh, no... no... No, thank you.
就没有人知道怎么给人送礼吗?
Does anybody know how to give a gift anymore?
我们的妈妈怎么了?
What's wrong with our mother?
你可能没有意识到
Well, you may not realize this,
因为你每十年才来看一次
because you visit once every 10 years,
但是我们年迈的母亲很难相处
but our aging mother can be difficult.
她一直都是这样的
She's been like this all the time,
一直是"沉稳路易斯"照顾好一切
and it's been "Steady Louis" Taking care of everything
而你却在台♥湾♥
while you've been in Taiwan.
你说得对 我一直不在身边
You're right. I haven't been here.
但现在就让我来分担妈妈的重担吧
But now it's my turn to share the load with Mom.
你现在突然关心起你的分内事了?
Suddenly you care about doing your share?
没错
I do.
好吧
Okay, sure.
妈妈今天有一大堆杂事
Uh, well, Mom has a full plate of errands today
要我帮她做
that I'd help her with,
但要不你来替我做吧?
but, um, why don't you go ahead and take over for me?
我很乐意 会很有趣的
Oh, I'd love to. It'd be great fun.
对 这就是我们的妈妈... 一种乐趣
Right. That's our mom... A pleasure.
你
You.
还是... 你
Just... you.
克莱蒂 我们来找你
So, Clyde, we're here because
是因为我们想给马尔文致辞庆祝一下退休
we were thinking of doing a retirement roast for Marvin.
我们想听一些他年轻时的趣事
We need some funny stories of him when he was younger.
趣事和马尔文可是密不可分的
Well, funny stories and Ol' Marv go hand in hand,
像 呃... 就像李子和辣酱
like, uh... Like plums and hot sauce.
68年 我和马夫开车横穿美国
In '68, Marv and I were driving across country,
在新奥尔良停下 遇到了几个沼泽姑娘
took a stop in New Orleans, met some swamp ladies.
我们喝了点小酒然后...
Well, we had a few drinks and...
我没法给你们讲这个
I can't finish this story.
好吧 那要不讲讲你们在军队的故事?
Okay, how about a story from when you were in the Navy?
有一次 我们拦住了这艘
Once, we stopped this mysterious boat
进入美国水域的神秘船只
that had crossed into American waters.
我和马夫踢开通往大桥的门
Marv and I kicked down the doors to the bridge,
然后我们碰上... 碰上两个...
and we were confronted by these... these two...
大海姑娘
sea ladies.
所以我们喝了点小酒然后...
So, we had a few drinks and...
这个我也没法给你们讲
I can't finish this story, either.
行吧 你能给我们讲一些
Well, are there any stories you can tell us
与酒和女人无关的故事么?
without drinks or ladies?
我这么说吧 孩子们
Here it is, boys.
马尔文?
Marvin?
马尔文是我最好的朋友 我们就像兄弟
Marvin is my best buddy. We're like brothers.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表