剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
What happened? Who's hurt?
我们好好的
We're fine.
原来你妈妈和我有很多共同点
Turns out your mom and I have a lot in common.
我们都是严肃 目标明确的女性
We're both no-nonsense, goal-orientated women
我们有共同的敌人...
with a common enemy...
- 太阳! - 太阳!
- The sun! - The sun!
蒂娜很优秀
Tina is great.
她不像你其他的女朋友那样没用
She's not a dud like all your other girlfriends.
有一个他说露营时遇到的女生
One he said he met at camp.
他根本没露营过
He never went to camp.
但听起来像是打架
But it sounded like a fight.
我听到有人被打耳光了!
I heard someone get slapped!
那个么?
Oh, that?
每次他逃避学习的时候
He always makes a monster sandwich
都会做一个怪物三明治!
when he's trying not to study!
没错!
Totally!
我要一直督促这个孩子
I gotta push this kid all the damn time
去发挥他的潜力!
to live up to his potential!
对的 姑娘! 太对了!
Yes, girl! Yes!
要说教!
Preach!
狠狠一拳
Strong smack.
我喜欢 很不错
I like it. Respect.
所以你们其实还是喜欢彼此的?
So you guys actually like each other?
别表现得那么惊讶
Hey, don't act so surprised.
我这人很好相处的
I'm very easy to get along with.
有些人可能还会觉得你很迷人
Some might even say charming.
可能
They might.
一定会
And they do.
很好 这可太棒了!
Great, this is awesome!
我把我的三明治放到哪了?
Where'd I put my sandwich?
现在在你们做手边的
And, uh, coming up on your right
是小萝卜头的童年故居!
you'll see Carrot Top's childhood home!
Carrot Top 美国著名喜剧演员 拉斯维加斯金字塔酒店的头牌
这才更像你 爸爸
This is much more you, Dad.
我知道!
I know!
当一个导游可以结合我的人际交往能力
Being a tour guide combines my people skills
我对奥兰多的热爱
my passion for Orlando
还有我对头戴耳麦的秘密爱好
and my secret desire to wear a little headset.
谢谢你们来当我的小白鼠
Thanks for being my guinea pigs.
我以为你只是
I thought you were just
好心载我们去买♥♥亲子装
giving us a ride to Mommy and Me.
路 你不会想要这个时段走殖民大道的
Uh, you don't want to take Colonial at this hour, Lou.
在这里掉头 改走水滨大道
Just pull a U-boat up ahead here and take Edgewater.
- 这样更快 时间更短 - 你确定吗?
- It's faster, more efficient. - Are you sure?
我详尽地计划了这条线路
I planned this route very carefully.
即将在你右手边出现的
Coming up on your right
是特百惠的全球总部
is the worldwide headquarters of Tupperware!
你能靠边停车吗?
Uh, can we pull over?
我要上洗手间
I need to use the bathroom.
能忍♥一下吗?
Uh, can it wait?
我准备了一大段关于伊尔特百的生平
I have a whole spiel about Earl Tupper
伊尔·特百(Earl Tupper),美国化学家,发明了食品保鲜塑料盒,特百惠集团的创始人。
还有他跟女总裁布朗尼梅怀斯之间的分歧...
and his clash with female CEO Brownie Mae Wise...
布朗尼·梅·怀斯(Brownie Mae Wise),美国知名商业女强人,特百惠集团前销♥售♥总监。
她可是第一位登上《商业周刊》封面的女性
The first woman to make the cover of Business Week.
我们越来越听不懂你说的话了 路!
You're losing us, Lou!
马尔文! 你吵醒宝宝了!
Oh, Marvin! The babies!
他们只是把我们心中所想说出来了而已!
They're just saying what we're all thinking!
各位 我们正在观光呢
Uh, everyone, we are in the middle of a tour.
请为了其他客人着想 保持安静
If you could please keep it down for the other guests.
爸 你直接开过了一个停车标志
Dad, you just ran a stop sign.
还会有别的!
There'll be another one!
说起停车标志
Uh... Speaking of stop signs
首次出现于1915年的密歇根州底特律市
the first one appeared in 1915 in Detroit, Michigan
就那个长得像连指手套的州
a state that looks like a mitten.
没人在乎!
No one cares!
我要尿尿! 停车!
I have to pee! Pull over!
他真的经常这样! 真的!
He does do that! He so does.
但是今天表现不错
But he's been good today.
看完了一整章也没打瞌睡
Got through a whole chapter without nodding off.
他能把书摆正 就算不错了
I consider it a win if his book is right-side up.
他把几何课叫做图形课
He calls Geometry "Shapes Class."
不要说了!
Oh, shut up!
你才不要说了!
You shut up!
不 你俩都闭上嘴
No, both of you shut up.
这个肯定就是我的冒险召唤了
This is my calling for sure.
励志演讲家
A motivational speaker.
鼓励人们积极生活每一天
Inspiring people to live life to the fullest.
你就像一个导游 只不过是带领大家过上充实的生活
You're like a tour guide, but for people's lives.
而我还可以继续用上头戴耳麦
And I still get to use the headset.
...之后我赢得了金梅奖
...and then I won the Golden Prune award.
奥兰多娱乐中心
出自第五季第十六集,这集也是埃迪第一次跟蒂娜约会。
我只是简短地介绍了一下...
And, uh, that's just a brief explanation of...
简短?! 四十分钟还叫简短?!
Brief?! How is 40 minutes brief?!
...牧场主餐厅
...of, uh, how Cattleman's Ranch Steakhouse
一家开在四号♥州际公路边 现在也卖♥♥早餐的餐厅
just off the I-4 and now open for breakfast
取得成功的故事
became a success.
好极了! 有人要提问
Oh, great! A question.
四点还有尊巴课上吗?
Is Zumba still in here at 4:00?
常言道 千里之行
It is said that a journey of a thousand miles
始于足下
begins with a single step.
但是 在现实生活中 千里之行
But, um, in reality, a journey of a thousand miles
始于地图!
should begin with a map!
你干嘛呢?
Hey, where are you going?
你问问你自己要干嘛?
Where are you going?
我在试图激励你啊!
Well, I'm trying to motivate you!
这本应是我接下来要干的大事!
This is supposed to be my next big thing!
我很会鼓舞人心啊!
I'm inspiring!
出于尊重 我表示不同意
I respectfully disagree.
好吧 他说的对
You know what? He's right.
我算老几来给你们提建议?
Who am I to give you advice?
我连自己的人生下一章都找不到
How can I help you find your next chapter
我怎么能帮你们找到呢?
if I can't even find mine?
也许根本就没有
Maybe there isn't one.
也许就这样结束了
Maybe this is it.
也许我的下一件大事就是... 死亡
Maybe my next big thing is just... death.
好了 你们这群小可爱!
Alright, you muffin-tops!
谁准备好尊巴了?!
Who's ready to Zumba?!
说起第一次
Speaking of firsts
我有告诉过你我的初吻吗?
did I ever tell you about my first kiss?
你最好现在就说!
You'd better be about to!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
...一次从头到尾湿淋淋的经历
...an overall sensation of wet.
你们能安静点吗?
Can you guys please keep it down?
我要学习!
I'm trying to study!
我怎么了?
What's happening to me?
你在进化!
Oh, you're evolving!
从小屁孩进化到文化人
From a boy of nonsense into a man of letters.
我想我们应该休息一下
I think we should take a break.
我们去喝个奶昔吧
Let's go get a milkshake.
好主意
Good idea.
来吗 杰西?
Coming, Jess?
我们的埃迪需要更认真地对待课程满满的高三
Our boy Eddie needs to step up his course-load senior year.
幸好我适合穿蓝色衣服
It's lucky I look good in blue
不过我告诉他我脸一变蓝(生气) 情况就不好看了
because I tell him that until I'm blue in the face.
你穿什么都好看
Uh... you look good in all colors.
你观察得真细致
You're so observant.
其实你不适合穿橘色 所以...
You actually don't look good in orange, so...
算了
Whatever.
我? 你才是善于观察的那个
Me? You're the one who's observant.
你又观察到了一点!
That's another good observation!
你知道杰西卡
Did you know Jessica
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表