剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
It draws attention to your weird hairline.
谢谢你... 朋友
Thank you... friend.
现在让我帮助你吧
And now let me help you.
这条项链真丑
This necklace is ugly,
让你过大的锁骨更明显了
and it highlights your oversized clavicles.
你说得对
You were right.
埃文就是个无辜的小天使
Evan is an innocent little dove.
除了和比尼玩偶玩的小男孩
I can't see him as anything
我无法把他当成任何别的人
but the little boy who plays with Beanie Babies.
而且那个可爱的狗狗夜灯是哪来的?
And where did that cute puppy night-light come from?
纯真的男孩反斗城?
Innocent Boys 'R' Us?
想法很值钱但我们需要集中注意力
Billion-dollar idea but try to stay focused.
"谈话"比我想象的要更艰难
"The Talk" Is going to be harder than I thought.
我不觉得我能自己进去
I don't think I can go back in by myself.
也许我们可以组队
Maybe we could team up.
两个脑袋总比一个聪明
Two heads are always better than one.
K-Ci没有JoJo什么都不是
K-Ci is nothing without JoJo.
K-ci&Jojo: 乔戴西合唱团中的Hailey兄弟,截然不同的两个品性,
但都深受欢迎。
我不知道他们是谁
No idea who they are,
但是基于现在的情况 是个好主意
but based on context, yes, good plan.
我们从埃文两侧夹击
We flank Evan from both sides,
然后把最后一个黄家男孩变成黄家男人
and we turn the last Huang boy into a Huang man.
好奇怪 但是好吧
So weird, but okay.
埃文 我们需要跟你谈一点事
Evan,we need to talk to you about something.
噢不 我的睡衣上面有个洞
Oh no. There's a hole in the foot of my jammies.
嗨 欧尼小脚趾
Hello, Ernie The Toe!
我们不能饿着肚子跟他谈
We can't talk to him on an empty stomach. Hmm.
我们是什么?人是铁饭是钢
What are we? People who don't need to eat?
谢谢 我们只是需要把要说的事写在纸上
Thank you. We just need to get the exact words down on paper.
然后我们再跟埃文谈
After that, we talk to Evan.
是的 我们不害怕
Yeah. We're not scared!
但是...
But...
也许我们需要先清空一下大脑
maybe we should clear our heads first
八点上映"第六感"
20 showing of "The Sixth Sense."
聪明
Yes, smart.
然后我们10点15继续看"诺丁山"
We follow that up with "Notting Hill" At 10:15,
然后我们出发回家
then we buckle down.
好的
Okay...
好的小丽萨 你的小瓶子准备好了
Okay, little Liza, your bottle is almost ready...
天呐 哈尼 耍两个娃看起来很难
Gosh, Honey, juggling two kids looks hard.
作为你的朋友 我觉得
As your friend, I thought
让一个孩子一直玩玩具可能会有帮助
keeping one occupied with a fun toy might help...
...以激发它们的大脑
...to stimulate her mind.
因为她还不会走路
Since she's not walking yet.
太好了 你起来了
Oh, good, you're up.
既然你说过埃迪总是睡懒觉让你很恼火
Since you're having a hard time with Eddie oversleeping,
作为朋友
as a friend,
我觉得我可以帮上忙
I thought I'd lend a helping hand
用军队叫早的方式
in the form of a military wake up.
有人想听"你好多莉"吗
Anybody in the mood for some "Hello Dolly"?
噢!
Ow!
好**疼
hurt like a
我知道 你的房♥子太乱了
I know. Your house, it's a mess.
孩子占了太多地方了
You've been so preoccupied with the kids
你就让东西到处滑
that you've let everything slide.
所以我觉得我能帮上忙
That's why I thought I would help
就邀请了你公公婆婆来住
by inviting your in-laws to stay.
多一对晃来晃去的手总是好的
Can't hurt to have an extra set of gesticulating hands.
什么?你...
What? You...
你邀请了马尔文和坎迪?
You invited Mervin and Candy?
是的
Yes.
我喜欢你的装♥修♥
I love what you've done with the place.
看上去很宽敞并且...
It's so open and...
掉了呢
It fell.
蜜儿啊 那对孩子有点危险
Ohh. Honey, that is not childproof.
谢谢你 坎迪
Thanks, Candy.
我的发际线很美
My hairline is gorgeous.
爸爸的润发油呢?
Where's Dad's pomade?
我在玩"擦油"里面的丹尼祖库
I'm playing Danny Zuko in "Grease"!
太刺♥激♥了
It's electrifying!
我们的房♥子被包围了!
We have the house surrounded!
出来举手投降!
Come out with your hands up!
我给你婆婆买♥♥了个大喇叭
I got your mother-in-law a megaphone.
现在你不必担心珍妮大喊大叫
Now you don't have to worry about Jenny yelling
但听不懂她说什么了
and not understanding her.
你喜欢我的笑话吗?
Did you like my joke?
那是我
It was me.
我是那个警♥察♥
I was the police.
总之
In conclusion,
对于流程有宗教 社会
there are religious, social, and cultural reasons
和文化因素
for the procedure,
但关于怎么影响感官的
but as far as how it affects sensitivity,
法官还无法定夺
the jury's still out on that one.
好吧 上一垒等于接吻
Okay, so, getting to first base means kissing.
二垒...
Second base...
你不会想知道海军的二垒是指什么的
You don't want to know what second base was like in the Navy.
我们的垒是海军垒不是棒球垒
Ours was based on naval bases, not baseball bases.
你知道的 我差点和船长的女儿
You know, I almost got to Pearl Harbor
去了珍珠港
with the Captain's daughter.
我懂贝壳啥意思了 但为什么会有夹子?
I sorta get the conch shell, but why the tongs?
我要把那些还回餐厅的
Oh, I was just returning those to the restaurant.
你知道的伙计们 你们谈话的问题在于
You know, guys, the problem with your talk
是谈太多了
is there's too much talk.
你们会失去埃文的
You're gonna lose Evan.
现在 我爹直接用手势就能做这件事
Now, when my old man did it, he just used hand gestures.
生活的真理
Boom. Facts of life.
为什么你和你♥爸♥看起来像兄弟?
Why do you and your dad look like brothers?
是的 埃利斯家族都这样
Oh, well, that's the way it works in the Ellis family.
我们二十五岁的时候
You know, by the time we're 25,
我们长得就像自己老爸了
we look like we're old men,
接下来七十年就都长这样了
and then we just coast the next 70 years.
既是好事又是坏事
It's the curse that keeps on blessing.
我上大学就有鱼尾纹了
I've had crow's feet since I was in college.
我只是感谢是我姐姐和我聊的
I'm just thankful my sisters gave me the talk
因为他们讲的我完全听不懂
because I'm not following any of this.
特伦特 你太聪明了!
Trent, you beautiful red beast!
太棒了!
That's brilliant!
也许我们需要的就是女人的视角
Maybe what we need is a woman's perspective.
这就是你该如何取悦一个女人
And that's how you pleasure a woman.
情感和身体上的
Emotionally and sexually.
我觉得和埃文说这些我会很不舒服的
I don't feel comfortable saying any of that to Evan.
我该记笔记的
I should have taken notes.
我只是想去除视觉效果
I'm just trying to erase the visuals.
声音效果完全不必要
And the sound effects were totally unnecessary.
我们开始的时候更糟
We're worse off than when we started.
也许我们需要一起重新想一下
Maybe we have to rethink the talk altogether.
使得 为什么我们这么着急呢?
Yeah, and why are we rushing into things?
埃文还小 太小了
Evan's still young. So young.
就是个小羊羔 真的
Just a lamb, really.
是的 我们有的是时间
Yeah, we've got plenty of time.
奶奶 你介意我把比尼宝贝放在你这吗?
Grandma, do you mind if I store my Beanie Babies in here?
我到了需要一些隐私的年龄了
I'm reaching an age where I need some privacy.
- 你来 - 不 你来
- You do it! - No, you do it!
- 我来吧 - 不! 不要!
- I'll do it! - No! No!
埃文 你♥爸♥爸和埃迪
Evan, your dad and Eddie
需要跟你进行一些谈话
need to have a little talk with you.
但不是在这儿谈
Not here, though.
今天已经花很长时间在你们身上了
This is already too much family time for today.
他们还说你不会再用到你的孕妇装了
And they say you can't reuse your maternity clothes.
我在演《油脂》里的桑迪
I'm Sandy from "Grease."
我过来帮埃默里对词
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表