剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
"I'm Louis. Woe is me. Poor me.
我的婚姻完全出乎我的意料
I married totally out of my league."
我想我已经习惯于解决我家人的问题了
I guess I got so used to fixing my family's problems
我不相信他们会改变
that I didn't believe that they could change.
对啊 你当然没想到 你太不喜欢改变了
Well, of course not. You're terrible with change.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当埃默里想要放弃排球时 你跟踪了他
When Emery tried to quit volleyball, you stalked him.
当埃迪必须学会开车时 你把他逼得太厉害了
When Eddie had to learn how to drive, you pushed him so hard
以至于他撞到了一个骑摩托车的孩子
that he ran over a child on a scooter.
当金来了 你和奶奶的角色一改变
When Gene arrived and your role with Grandma changed,
就成了现在的样子
here we are.
我还可以继续说下去
I could go on.
不 不用了 我懂你的意思了
No, no, I get it.
这对我来说很难
It's hard for me.
你看到马尔文院子里有个愚蠢的新旗杆了吗?
You see Marvin's stupid new flagpole in his yard?
这就是你
That's you.
像固定在地面上的旗杆一样
The steady pole in the ground.
你身边的其他人就像旗帜
Everyone else around you is like the flag,
会随风变换方向
changing direction as the wind shifts.
但你不会
But not you.
你把一切都保持在原来的位置上
You're keeping everything in place.
但旗杆并不会受到关注
But the pole gets no attention.
我们向旗帜敬礼 但不向旗杆敬礼
We salute the flag but not the pole.
如果你时不时的变成旗帜的话
It might help you out every once in a while
可能会对你有所帮助
if you were the flag.
我认为你是对的
I think you're right.
而且比喻得很漂亮
And beautiful metaphor.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 我讨厌愚蠢的旗杆
You know, I hated that stupid flagpole,
但突然之间它对我很有用
but suddenly, it's useful to me.
当奶奶想要在那旗杆上晾干♥她♥的裤子时
Marvin's gonna blow
马尔文会被气炸的
when Grandma tries to dry her panties on that thing.
我很抱歉 伙计们
I'm sorry, guys.
我只是不相信我能保守住那秘密
I just don't trust myself to keep that secret.
求你了 马尔文叔叔
Please, Uncle Marvin?
没用的 何塞·坎塞科
No way, Jose Canseco.
"何塞·坎塞科: 古巴演员
我前四十年
I've spent the last 40 years
整天都在和病人聊天
talking to patients all day long,
而现在我却没有说话的对象
and now I've got no outlet.
而且我还是个话匣子
And I'm a chatterbox.
我是说 我一遇到某人
I mean, the minute I run into somebody,
就会开始聊天 像个话匣子
I start chattering... Like a box.
但你是个海军士兵
But you're a Navy man.
你难道不能控制自己吗?
Shouldn't you be able to control yourself?
嘿 我们海军士兵会在海上控制自己
Hey, us Navy guys are in control on the ocean.
但现在我们在陆地上了 小兄弟
But we're on land, little buddies.
所有协议都取消了
All bets are off.
在船上行走自如 在离地上说话自♥由♥
Sea legs, land lips.
哦 对了 奎尼向你问好
Oh, by the way, Queenie says "Hi."
等等
Wait.
你和奎尼说话了?
You talked to Queenie?
这是在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
她有和你提到
Did she tell you about...
安吉拉吗?
Angela?
安吉拉?
Angela?
你们不知道安吉拉 是吗?
You don't know about Angela, do you?
不知道 但现在我们知道了
No. But now we do.
正如我们所希望的撬开了你的嘴巴
Just the lip leverage we were looking for.
你怎么能这样对蜜儿?
How could you do this to Honey?
她是谁啊?
Who is she?
不 安吉拉是我的船的名字
No, Angela's the name of my boat.
我已经保密这艘船很久了
I've been keeping her a secret for years
因为蜜儿觉得船是一个赔本的投资
because Honey thought that a boat was a bad investment.
但你退休后的船呢?
But what about the boat you got for retirement?
嗯 是同一艘船
Well, it's the same boat.
我给老安吉拉打了新蜡
I gave old Angela a wax job
然后就假装我买♥♥了一艘新的船
and then I pretended that I bought a new one.
所以请别告诉蜜儿
So please don't tell Honey.
不如我们会替你保密 你也替我们保密 怎么样?
How about we'll keep your secret if you keep ours?
好啊 说好了
Yeah, that's a deal.
我们现在是
We're brothers now,
永远被我们分享的秘密拴住的兄弟了
bound forever by our shared secrets.
我甚至可以参加周末的乘船旅行
I might even throw in a few weekend boat rides.
我唯一的准则是
My only rule...
永远不要触碰鱼叉枪
Never, ever touch the harpoon gun.
那玩意儿是为了那只偷走了我帽子的海鸥准备的
It's for that seagull that stole my hat.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, brother.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为了变得更像你
Trying to be more like you.
哦
Oh.
因为飓风金就是那种
Because Hurricane Gene is the kind of guy
在客厅中放一个热水浴缸的人
to put a hot tub in a living room.
真聪明
"Clever."
我在尝试着改变 就像你一样
I'm trying to change, like you did.
而且我需要的是更不可预测的改变
And the change I need is to be a little more unpredictable.
但是地毯
But the carpets...
我非常担心地毯
I'm extremely worried about the carpets,
但我不予理会了
but I'm letting that go.
你能进来吗?
Can you hop in?
我有很多想想要道歉的地方
I have a lot of apologizing to do,
然后我们会来一场兄弟之间的谈话
and we do our best brother-to-brother talks
在这热水中
in hot water.
就像和爸爸一起泡温泉一样
Like in the hot springs with Dad.
我对之前的行为感到很抱歉
I'm, uh, sorry about earlier.
当你接手我帮助妈妈的角色时,我很纠缠
When you took over my role of helping Ma, I struggled.
但是我很感谢
But I am thankful
你教会了她要感谢我
for you teaching her to appreciate me.
兄弟 我们的家庭对你来说并不轻松
Boy, our family didn't make it easy on you.
而且飓风金对任何人来说都很糟心
And Hurricane Gene wasn't easy on anyone.
你 我的妻子
You, my wife...
哦 我相信她喜欢现在全新的你
Oh, I'm sure she's loving the new you.
不知道
Wouldn't know.
她离开我了 路易斯
She left me, Louis.
什么?!
What?!
这是什么时候的事?
When did that happen?
就在最近
It was recently...
事实上 这是两年前的事
Actually, it was over two years ago.
但我羞于跟你或妈妈说
But I was too ashamed to talk about it to you or Mom.
我感到很难过 金
Wow. I'm so sorry, Gene.
没关系的
It's okay.
事实上我更好了
I'm actually better
因为这让我看到了镜中的自己
'cause it made me look myself in the mirror
然后做了些改变
and make some changes.
等等 所以你没有掉进狮子坑?
Wait, so you didn't fall into a lion pit?
哦 不 不 我掉进去过
Oh, no, no, I did.
这是一个毫无关联的事情 我超级笨手笨脚
It was an unrelated incident. I'm super clumsy.
讲真 就只是和你在一起
Seriously, just being here with you
已经让我好很多了
really made me feel better.
我想说 和你一起总能让我好很多
I mean, it always does.
我来这儿不只是为了妈妈的退休
I didn't come here just for Mom's retirement.
欢迎你随时来
Well, you're welcome here anytime.
但是 妈妈是从什么工作上退休的呢?
Actually, what is Mom retiring from?
我不知道
No idea.
好的
Okay.
好了 所有人都懂了吗?
Okay, everybody's got it?
抬起手臂
Arms up.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表