剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
but you can't walk out with them.
-要用寄送的 -寄送到我那一州
You can have it shipped. - To my home state.
这话我在这裡听多了
Which is what I've heard up and down every row in this place.
那你最好开始相信那是真的
You might start to think it's true.
妈的,我怎麽可能会遇到
Goddamn it. How is it possible that I stumbled
全美唯一守法的枪展?
onto the only law abiding gun show in America?
这裡是佛罗里达耶!
This is Florida!
这个州的形状就像一把枪
The goddamn state is shaped like a gun.
你走到邮箱随便都会绊到三把枪
You can't walk to your mailbox without tripping over three of them.
什麽嘛,你是卖♥♥给警♥察♥耶!
God forbid, you sell one to a cop!
祝你今天顺心
You have a good day, officer.
先生
[boy] Mister.
你有什麽事?
What do you need?
要买♥♥吗?
Wanna buy it?
我是麦克,有事请留言
This is Mike. Leave a message.
嘿,麦克
Hey, Mike.
又是凯特琳福斯
Kaitlin Fox again.
我不习惯男人不回我电♥话♥ 开玩笑的啦
Not used to a man not calling me back. Kidding.
我想问你有没有收到救护车的影片
I wanted to see if you got the ambulance footage,
谈谈那个故事?
and talk about that story?
希望你没惹上麻烦,再见
I hope you're keeping out of trouble. Bye.
-有吗? -没有
Anything? - [Mike] No.
只有一堆自动步♥枪♥的壳
Just a lot of these auto-rifle cases.
也许黄金是在某个地方的箱子裡
So, maybe the gold is in the cases somewhere.
或者从来就没有黄金
Or maybe there never was any.
或者他是在走私武器
Or he was moving weapons.
不,是真的有你没听到他说
No, there was. You didn't hear him.
我是过来人,黛莉
I've been him, Delly.
赌徒为了自保,什麽话都说得出来
A gambler will say anything to save his own skin.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
去救妳的命
To save yours.
什麽?
What?
真的吗?
Seriously?
真的
Yeah.
嘿,我需要我哥的船钥匙
I need the keys to my brother's boat.
吉尔法兰科
Gil Franco.
没办法,你不是船主
No can do. You're not the owner.
对,但我亲哥是,他过世了
No, but my actual bro is and he passed away.
真糟
Sucks.
可以给我钥匙吗?
Can I just have the keys?
我在赶时间
I'm in a hurry.
也许你应该赶快滚开
Maybe you should hurry up and fuck off.
对,真抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是我不好
My bad.
我们重来一遍
Let's start over again.
-嘿! -收回那句话
Hey! Ow, ow! - Take it back.
搞什麽?
What the fuck, man?
收回那句话,把钥匙给我
Take it back and give me the keys.
收回去
Take it back.
好,我收回那句话,天哪
All right, I take it back. Jesus.
妈的!老兄
Fuck, man!
敢跟别人说我来过
Tell anyone I was here
我就跟条子爆料说你后面有大♥麻♥田
and I'll tip the cops off about the little pot farm you have in the back.
大概有50株吧?
Maybe, what, 50 plants?
所以现在去妈的主任办公室 拿钥匙给我
So now go in the dickmaster's office and get me the keys.
是“码头主任”
It's "dockmaster's."
好了,专心听
[Mike] Okay, pay attention.
妳像开车一样发动
You start it like a car.
油门在这裡 往前就是前进,往后就是后退
Throttle is here, forward is forward. Back is back.
-等等,什麽? -关掉GPS就没人能追踪妳
Wait, what? - Turn off the GPS so no one can track you.
你干嘛跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me this?
因为摩斯会开始问我答不出来的问题
Because Moss is going to start asking questions I can't answer,
而妳必须离开这裡
and you need to get out of here.
到了海上 往左去加拿大,往右去南美
At the ocean, go left for Canada, right for South America.
-都没差,能去哪就去哪 -我不想走
It doesn't matter, just go where you can. - I don't wanna go.
不要浪费妳的人生 去寻找不存在的东西
Don't waste your life looking for something that doesn't exist.
不,你这个白♥痴♥ 我是不想丢下你自己走
No, you fucking moron, I don't wanna go without you.
屁啦,妳跑来佛罗里达就没跟我说
Bullshit. You took off to Florida without telling me.
我有说我们逃走吧
I said let's run away.
找一条高速公路
Find a highway.
我有这样说啊,麦克
I used those words, Mike.
我以为那只是閒聊
I thought we were just talking.
看来是的,好吧
Guess we were. Fine.
好吧
Fine.
我费这麽大劲儿可不是为了 跑去委内瑞拉的IHOP餐厅工作
I didn't do all this to wind up working at an IHOP in Venezuela.
我要留在这裡找那辆卡车
I'm staying right here and finding that truck.
(凯特琳福斯 打给我讲救护车的事)
你现在又在干嘛?
What are you doing?
嘿,摩斯
Hey, Moss.
听着,我在想,你太震惊了
Listen, I was thinking, you had a shock.
等到情绪过去
When it wears off,
你会想知道是谁杀了黛莉
you're gonna wanna know who did this to Delly.
继续说
Go on.
也许这是个讯息?
What if it was a message?
怎样的讯息?
Well, what kind of message?
给你的,说你不是你♥爸♥
To you, saying you're not your father.
“我们不怕你”
"We're not afraid of you."
他们妈的最好要怕我
They fucking better be.
我知道,所以来谈新条件
I know. So, new deal.
我留下来查出是谁干的
I stay, find out who did it,
然后我从此退出
and then I walk away for good.
你在衡量的是我欠你的钱 跟知道杀她的凶手
You're weighing how much I owe you against knowing who killed her.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我在思考
I'm thinking.
好吧
Fine.
把他找出来
Find him.
麦克,把他们带来给我处理
Mike, bring them to me to take care of.
那我们就扯平了
Then we're done.
或是她
Or her.
什麽?
What?
有可能是女生杀了黛莉
Could be a girl that killed Delly.
很多领域都在反思传统的性别角色
Traditional gender roles are being rethought across many areas.
妈,还要多久才到鳄鱼乐园?
Mom, how much longer to Gatorland?
我们可以玩空中飞索吗?拜託?
Can we go on the zip line? Please?
当然不行
Hell no.
天知道那个东西是哪个毒虫组装的
God only knows what meth head screwed that thing together.
底下如果有一池子的鳄鱼
When it comes down in a pool of alligators,
我保证我们不会在它上面
I can promise you we won't be on it.
糟糕
Oh, no.
爸爸没有犯法
Daddy didn't break the law.
爸爸就是法律
Daddy is the law.
保持轻鬆
Keep it casual.
好
Okay.
早安,巡警
Morning, trooper.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
请出示驾照和行照
[officer] License and registration.
我刚才开太快了吧?
Bet I was going a little fast there, huh?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
小朋友期待要去鳄鱼乐园
Kids are excited about Gatorland.
你去过吗?
You been?
我爸爸是你老大
My daddy's your boss.
奥莉薇亚,坐好
Olivia, sit back.
(警长办公室,约翰凯契尔)
副警长
Sheriff's deputy.
德罕郡
Durham County.
我那裡也有几个人在公路巡逻
Got a few buddies in the highway patrol up there myself.
执法单位最危险的工作,没有之一
Most dangerous job in law enforcement, bar none.
我很尊敬你的工作
I respect the work you do.
行照
Registration.
抱歉,这裡没有,在哪呢?
Sorry, it's not here. And where is it?
这是租来的车,我哪会知道?
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表