剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
How hard is it to find one guy?
我连他的住处都告诉你了
I even told you where he is.
非得要我亲自过去处理吗?
Do I have to come down there and do this myself?
随便你,小子
Knock yourself out, kid.
这裡热到37度
It's 100 degrees here.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
你以后不要再对我打父亲牌
And don't ever, ever play the father card again.
他看不见你有多令人失望,算你走运
You're lucky he can't see what a disappointment you are.
你住在他的房♥子裡
You live in his house.
你继承了他打造的所有东西,但是
You inherited everything he ever built. But...
你没有继承到我
you didn't inherit me.
这傢伙长什麽样子?
This guy, what does he look like?
像条子
Like a cop.
我不知道,有魅力吧
I don't know. Attractive.
他是外地人 我不知道是哪裡,但不是这裡
He's from somewhere. I don't know where, but not here.
这不是种族歧视喔
That's not racist.
就只是...事实
It's just a-- It's a fact.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
(码头主任办公室)
打扰一下,我是帕德罗警探,你好
Excuse me. Detective Padereau. Hi.
可以问一下吗?
Can I ask you a question?
不...是那个人打给妳吗? 我那些植物都丢掉了
No, no, no. Hey, did that guy call you? 'Cause I got rid of those plants.
大部分啦 -等等
Most of the plants. - Wait.
我要问的是监视器,怎样才能看画面
My question was about the security cameras and how I could see the footage.
不知道,我叔叔会用 但他们正在救他的脚趾头
No idea. My uncle does, but they're trying to save his toe.
好,什麽?
Okay, what?
糖尿病
Diabetes.
你何不打电♥话♥给他,请他教你怎麽用
Why don't you give him a call and have him talk you through it.
艾丽丝到底跟妳说什麽?
What did Iris tell you exactly?
没什麽,你知道条子的作法
Nothing. You know how cops are.
要吃巧克力吗?
Want a chocolate?
好
Yes.
我有祈祷你会回来,你知道吗
I prayed you'd come back, you know.
什麽时候?
When?
我12岁你离开的时候
When I was 12 and you left.
等了好久才得到回应,但你来了
Took a while to be answered, but here you are.
我会用尽办法把你留下来
I'd do anything to keep you here.
我知道 -但你若让我的家人涉险
I know. - But if you put my family in danger,
那就另当... -我不会那样做的
that changes-- - I wouldn't do that.
你为什麽在上班时间去找狄肯?
Why did you go see Deacon at work?
跟另外那件事无关
It's unrelated to the other thing.
另外那件事是指死掉的女人吗?
The other thing being the dead woman?
对,妳有跟艾丽丝说她的事吗?
Yes. Did you tell Iris anything about her?
没有,麦克 因为我什麽都不知道,对吧?
No, Michael, because I don't know anything, do I?
我没有让妳涉险,佩琪
I didn't put you in danger, Patsy.
我只是要妳告诉我 急救员会不会活下来
All I asked was to let me know if the EMT was gonna make it or not.
如此而已
That's all.
他活不了,但他妈妈不肯拔管
And he's not, but his mom is reluctant to pull the plug.
有多不肯? -坚持不肯
How reluctant? - Adamant.
希望她会改变心意
I hope she has a change of heart.
这傢伙需要有人为死掉的女人受惩罚
This guy needs someone to be punished for the dead woman.
不是急救员就是我
If it's not the EMT, it'll be me.
我们不希望是你
Well, we don't want that.
我会跟他妈谈一谈,麦克
I'll have a talk with his mom, Michael.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿,一切都...
Hey. It's gonna be--
一切都会没事的 -好
Everything's gonna be okay. - Okay.
我保证
I promise.
情况都在控制中
It's under control.
好
Okay.
(奥兰多市警♥察♥总部)
你的买♥♥家是谁?
Who's your buyer? Name and place, or you live here. Now.
给我姓名和地址 不然你就住在这吧,快说
梅根,找到妳了,我需要妳帮个忙
Meghan, there you are. I need a quick favor.
抱歉 -搞什麽?
Sorry. - What the hell?
没事我们是大学朋友
It's okay. Friends since college.
永远的姐妹会会员
Kappa forever.
凯特琳,我正在忙呢
I'm in the middle of something.
我只是要查一支电♥话♥
I just need a phone number.
是费城手♥机♥,我想追踪主人
It's a Philadelphia cell and I'm trying to track down the owner.
妳是电视上那个女的
You're that TV lady.
没错
Guilty.
凯特琳福斯,你好
Kaitlin Fox. Hi.
总之号♥码在这裡
Anyway, here's the number.
他叫麦克瓦伦坦
His name is Mike Valentine.
妳最棒了
You're the best.
(桑尼)
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
雷雷正在把浮筒拿去教堂
Ray-Ray's bringing the floats over to the church.
巴兹去开卡车了
Buzz is getting the truck.
你想今晚搞定的话,最好现在就过来
If you wanna get this done tonight, you better get over here now.
我会的
I will.
等我先甩掉跟踪我的车子
As soon as I lose the car tailing me.
是谁?
Who is it?
不知道,某个开别克的老头
I don't know. Some old guy in a Buick.
那有可能是佛州一半的人
That could be half the population of Florida.
你把车牌抄下来
Just take down the plate.
好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
(桑尼)
安迪
Andy.
嘿,我需要你查一个车牌
Hey, I need you to run a plate.
宾州D2P4H78
Pennsylvania D-2-P-4-H-7-8.
其实,我没办法
Actually, I can't.
什麽叫你没办法?
How do you mean you can't?
我给你看的素描是麦克吗,局长?
Was that Mike in the sketch that I showed you, chief?
安迪,妈的,拜託
Oh, Andy. Goddamn it. Come on.
这个很重要
This is important.
是或不是?
Yes or no?
不是
No.
那我的意思就不是我没办法 而是我不愿意了
Well, I guess I don't mean I can't. I mean I won't.
♪ Silence they said So I lit a cigarette ♪
♪ Lips won't forget But you try to resist ♪
♪ California dreamin' Take it or just leave it ♪
♪ Talking in my sleep When I'm wide awake ♪
♪ Talking in my sleep When I'm wide awake ♪
♪ Back of my mind No telling what you'll find ♪
♪ Back of my mind No telling what you'll find ♪
♪ Darling, now it's just a waste of time ♪
♪ Darling, now it's just a waste of time ♪
♪ Why you wait so long? ♪
♪ Never walk alone Got my shadow in a black halo ♪
嘿 -嘿,你甩掉跟踪了?
Hey. - Hey. You ditch your tail?
对,知道那是谁吗? -他叫达奇
Yeah. Any idea who that is? - His name is Dutch.
以前帮摩斯老爸做事,他退休了
He used to work for Moss's dad. He's retired.
就是摩斯找他来确认 吉尔法兰科的说词
He's the one that Moss called to check on Gil Franco's story.
以前帮他做哪种事? -吉尔下场的那种事
Used to work for him in what way? - Like the way Gil ended up.
妳怎麽认出他的? -他跑来汽车旅馆房♥间
How did you spot him? - He came to the motel room.
什麽?他有认出妳吗?
What? Did he recognize you?
他装做不认得,但他知道我有伴
He didn't act like it, but he knew I was with someone.
他看到你放在厕所的东西
He saw your stuff in the bathroom.
妳让他进厕所? -他要尿尿,好像很急
You let him into the bathroom? - He had to pee. It seemed urgent.
摄护腺,常有的事 -靠!摩斯在确认你的说词
Prostate. It happens. - Shit! Moss is checking up on your story.
不会有事的 -已经有事了
It'll be okay. - It's already not.
如果他要妳死,妳早就死了 这傢伙显然是冲着我来
If he wanted you dead, you would be. Clearly this guy is after me.
现在他找到你了 -他没什麽好通报的
And now he's found you. - Doing nothing to report on.
而且他开始跟我是直到...
Plus, he wasn't even on me until...
你在佩琪家 -他知道她住哪了
You were at Patsy's house. - He knows where she lives.
你现在才担心 -不,等等
Wow. Now you're worried. - No, wait.
他知道我在哪,但不知道那是佩琪家
He knows where I was. Not that it was Patsy's house.
你要打给谁? -雷雷
Who are you calling? - Ray-Ray.
住手,我不要雷雷出手 -我要
I don't want Ray-Ray doing anything. - I do.
还有什麽烂摊子要我帮你收吗? -大家冷静点
Anything else I can unfuck for you? - Everyone calm down.
我会给达奇跟摩斯一样的说词
I'll give Dutch the same story I gave Moss,
他回报之后什麽事都没有 我们会争取到时间,冷静
he reports back that everything is fine and we buy ourselves time. Calm down.
有问题
We got a problem.
我没办法把打捞用具放到教堂
I couldn't drop off the salvage stuff at the church.
他们装了监视器取代被抓的警卫
They're putting in security cameras to replace the guard who got arrested.
天啊,给我工具,我会处理
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表