剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
就住在发生枪击的小屋裡 而麦克持枪被人看到
was in a bungalow where shots were fired and Mike was seen there with a gun.
所以有人看到麦克枪杀这个女的? -没有看到他动手
So somebody saw Mike shoot this woman? - Not saw him do it. No.
指纹呢?打斗的证据?
Prints? Evidence of a struggle?
我到之前就被清乾淨了 -有人认尸了吗?
They'd cleaned up before I arrived. - Anybody ID the victim?
还没有,因为... -因为?
As of yet, no, because-- - Because?
因为我们还没找到尸体
Because we don't have one yet.
所以让我搞清楚
So to clarify...
有一个女的没有死
there's a woman who isn't dead,
你却要调查麦克没杀死她?
and you want to investigate Mike for not killing her?
我还不清楚到底发生什麽事
I don't know exactly what happened yet. No.
但我会弄清楚的
But I will.
还有,局长
And, chief...
我常常转头假装没看见,你是知道的
I've done plenty of looking the other way. You know that.
我视而不见的次数多到 脖子都有永久性扭伤了
I've looked the other way so much I have a permanent crick in my neck.
I've looked the other way so much I have a permanent crick in my neck.
所以你知道我对你忠心耿耿 我会永远感激你...
So you know I'm loyal to you and I will always be grateful...
到一个程度
to a point.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming, Andy.
我在协商新闻最后 给我一个单元发表意见
I'm negotiating to get a segment at the end of the news where I do opinions.
我要称之为“疯狂如福斯”
I'm calling it "Crazy like a Fox."
不错喔 -我想做调查报导
That's good. - I wanna do investigative pieces.
我乔治亚大学毕业就有此打算
Coming out of University of Georgia, that was the plan,
但大家都建议我做主播 因为我有外表
but everyone kept steering me to on-air because of how I look. I finally gave in.
but everyone kept steering me to on-air because of how I look. I finally gave in.
我终究还是让步了
有魅力的人想成功更加困难
It's a lot harder for attractive people to get ahead.
我相信是,但也许我能帮上忙
I'm sure. But maybe that's where I come in.
记得那辆失窃的救护车吗?
Oh? - Remember that stolen ambulance story?
如果是我想的那样 这可是全国性新闻
If it's what I think, we're talking about national news.
我不知道你们会不会做全国性报导
I don't know if you even do national stories.
我们会做,我会做 -那我就可以给妳...
No, we do. I do. Me, yeah. - Then I can give you the--
你们这一行是怎麽说的?
What's the word you have in your business?
独家 -就是这个
The exclusive. - That's the one.
只要妳能给我那辆救护车 失窃当下的监视器画面
If you can get me the footage from where that stolen ambulance stopped.
没问题
Of course.
敬大新闻
To a big story.
超大的
Huge.
(棕榈的汽车旅馆)
我们真的不能再这样干了
We can't do this again.
天哪,又来了
Oh, geez, here we go.
不,我是说真的
No, I mean it.
我想做对的事,却一直在做错的事
I'm trying to do the right thing and I keep doing the wrong one.
怪的是这正好说明了 我们这种人怎麽会搞到
Which weirdly are the exact instructions for how people like us
跟摩斯杨科夫在一起 -什麽?
end up with Moss Yankov. - What?
抱歉,我没有跟他在一起 我要退出了
I'm sorry, I haven't ended up anywhere. I'm getting out.
选择留下的是妳,不是我
You choose to stay, not me.
好啊,那容我说一句,阁下去吃屎吧
Okay, if I may, your lordship, go fuck yourself.
我们变成这样的理由是一样的
We got here the exact same way.
摩斯提供了什麽,我们接受了 现在要还他
Moss offered something, we took it, and now we're paying it back.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
但不会是永远
But not forever.
不会是永远 -对
Not forever. - No.
不会是永远
Not forever.
(救护车影片 寄自凯特琳福斯)
(谢啦!有需要再打给我!)
(救护车影片)
♪ I cool me down if I'm running hot ♪
♪ Whisper softly till I hit the spot ♪
♪ Share a lemon drop in the bath tub ♪
♪ That's the stuff that love is made of ♪
♪ That's the stuff That love is made of... ♪
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
警♥察♥知道你去过小屋
Police know you were at the bungalows.
你跟他们说的? -不是,他们有素描
Because you told them? - No, because they got a sketch.
没有画出你高傲的眼神,但画得很像
It doesn't quite catch that superior look in your eye, but it's a fair likeness.
她当时已经死了 -很好
She was already dead. - Good.
练习一下那个说法
Practice that.
你来警告我,为什麽?
You came to warn me. Why?
提醒你一声
Give you a head start.
因为你着名的那个保护本能?
Because of that protective instinct you're so famous for?
免得你给我添麻烦行吗?
How about so you don't bring your trouble into my neighborhood?
我给你添麻烦?你在说笑吗?
I am bringing you trouble? Are you kidding me?
不管你这个黑道生意是什麽...
And whatever this gangster shit you're into--
都妨碍到了你的黑道生意
Is interfering with your gangster shit?
你小时很喜欢开明日世界的那些车
When you were a little kid, you used to like riding those cars in Tomorrowland.
知道为什麽吗?因为它们在轨道上
You know why? Because they were on tracks.
你需要那个 -王八蛋
You needed that. - Motherfucker.
他们告诉你哪裡能去、哪裡不能去
They told you where you could go, where you couldn't go.
你妈知道这一点
Your mother knew that.
不准你提她 -她带你上教会
You don't talk about her.
教你那些规矩 -不准你说她的名字
That's why she took you to church, taught you all the rules.
你必须离开
You don't get to say her name. - You need to leave.
好吗?因为你没有罗盘 佛州没有轨道
Okay? Because you don't have a compass and Florida doesn't have tracks.
那是很糟糕的组合
That is a bad combination.
That is a bad combination.
这已经不是迪士尼乐园了
This ain't Disney World anymore.
这是地表最真实的地方
This is the realest goddamn place on Earth.
我不管他们怎麽清理现场 一定都会有证据的
I don't care how they cleaned up that crime scene, there's always evidence.
爸,等等
Dad, wait.
现场被清理过? -安迪说的
The scene was cleaned up? - Andy said, yeah.
她根本没上救护车
She was never in the ambulance.
什麽?
What?
她根本没上救护车,因为他们弃尸了
She was never in the ambulance because they disposed of the body.
妈的,现场被清理过
Fuck. The scene was cleaned up.
这是专家干的 -你在鬼扯什麽?
It was a professional job. - What the fuck you talking about?
什麽事?
Yeah?
她死了
She's dead.
死了?
Dead?
喔,继续装惊讶嘛
Oh, now act surprised. Go ahead.
黛莉死了?
Delly is dead?
是专家干的
A professional job. A hit.
是谁? -谁?你告诉我啊
Who? - Who? You tell me.
你来告诉我 因为我不认识科罗纳多海滩的黑道
You tell me 'cause I don't know any mobsters in Coronado Beach,
倒是认识费城的黑道
but I do know one in Philadelphia.
我?去你的! -不,去你的
Me? Fuck you!
你说过你不能放她走
No, fuck you. You said you can't let her get away.
我们现在已经有两次
That's two times now you said I killed someone.
你说我杀了人
That's two times now you said I killed someone.
你两次都没否认
Two times you didn't deny it.
“去你的”在你的字典裡 是什麽意思?
Well, what does "fuck you" mean in your language?
我没有杀她,说不定是你杀了她
I didn't kill her. Maybe you killed her.
我?为什麽?我♥干♥嘛要杀她?
Me? Why? Why would I kill her?
我要靠她还债的 -我又干嘛要杀她?我爱她!
She was my way out of debt. - Why would I kill her? I love her!
麦克?
Mike?
嘿 -我再打给你
Hey. - I'll call you back.
我爱上迷你酒吧了
I got into the minibar.
抱歉
Sorry.
♪ You got me feeling like I did before ♪
♪ Oh, baby, no, I can't take no more ♪
♪ You got me speaking and everything ♪
♪ You got me breathing like I did again ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
♪ Could man down every hatch ♪
♪ Oh, baby, no, I can't get a match ♪
♪ There's no use in taking me aside ♪
♪ Oh, you could say anything And I won't hide ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
♪ And then I dream That the night's getting closer ♪
♪ And there's no feelings Like it hid within ♪
♪ Well, there's a million things You cannot do ♪
♪ Oh, baby, why can I not get to you? ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
♪ Ah-ah, ah-ah ♪
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表