剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
You remind me of someone I know from back home.
是吗? -对,在费城
Yeah? - Yeah. In Philly.
但不可能,因为她死了
But it can't be because she died.
事实上我还去了她的葬礼
In fact, I just went to her funeral.
真伤心 -就是啊
Sad. - I know.
我叫艾丽丝
I'm Iris.
妳介意我坐下吗?
Do you mind?
妳是前麦克太太? -妳则是刚死的黛莉威斯特
You'd be the former Mrs. Mike, then? - And you'd be the late Delly West.
小心点,上一个来找我的人 在厕所裡被炸飞了
Careful. Last person who came looking for me is being scraped off a toilet.
希望妳不是在威胁警♥察♥
You're not threatening a cop, I hope.
妳是警♥察♥?离家这麽远? -我目前只是在观光
Are you a cop? This far from home? - I'm just sightseeing for now.
我在找一艘船
Looking for a boat.
妳不会想买♥♥船的,烂投资
Oh, you don't want a boat. Bad investment.
对吉尔法兰科来说肯定是 妳跟麦克到他船上做什麽?
Sure was for Gil Franco, right? What were you and Mike doing on his boat?
想要钓鱼,跟妳在做的很类似
Thinking about a fishing trip. Kind of like the one you're on.
换个新话题,但也许不算新
New topic, but also maybe not.
妳为什麽要假死骗摩斯杨科夫?
Why would you fake your death for Moss Yankov?
我们喜欢玩躲猫猫,我快赢了
We like playing hide and seek. I'm winning.
但妳有吗?
Are you, though?
漂亮
Nice.
套用几个滤镜
Put a couple filters on that,
寄给摩斯,他就可以拿来 当做妳下一次的讣文照片
send it to Moss and he can use it for your next obituary photo.
吉尔法兰科的死与我无关
Gil Franco's death has nothing to do with me.
那张照片只会给妳再多一具尸体
All that's gonna give you is one more body.
其实和妳是有点关係的
It kind of does have something to do with you.
因为摩斯说吉尔法兰科遇害当晚 妳是他的不在场证明
See, Moss named you as his alibi the night Gil Franco was killed.
他说谎
He's lying.
那妳呢?
And you?
妳有不在场证明吗? -有
Do you have an alibi? - Yes.
但我觉得妳不会想听
I don't think you wanna hear it.
我真的好想听
Oh, I really do.
好,我在跟妳前夫上♥床♥
好,我在跟妳前夫上♥床♥
Okay. I was fucking your ex-husband.
所以他也有不在场证明
So I guess that gives him an alibi too.
如果妳需要证据 可能有一个流浪汉有看到
If you need corroboration, there might have been a homeless guy watching.
我实在不想破坏这麽经典的爱情故事
Wow. I certainly don't want to ruin such an epic love story.
我只想破命桉
I just want to solve a murder.
但妳却跑到桉发几千里外破桉
Uh-huh. But you're doing it a thousand miles from where it happened.
等摩斯找到妳 老实说吧,妳也没那麽难找
When Moss finds you, and let's face it, you're not that hard to find,
麦克会想要保护妳
Mike is gonna want to protect you.
我不想他被杀
And I don't want him killed.
所以,对,也许我是 最后一次来把他拖出赌场的
So, yeah, maybe I came down here to drag him out of one last casino.
不管妳认为妳跟麦克是怎样
Whatever you think is happening with you and Mike,
跟妳一起跑的不只有他 还有他的赌瘾
it's not just him you're running with. It's also his addiction.
相信我,我们三人行好几年了
Trust me, we were in a threesome for years.
所以我的建议?
So my advice?
不是趁着转衰运前脱身 就是确保那个机台一直出彩
Either get out before the luck turns or make sure that slot keeps paying off.
我没杀吉尔,麦克也没杀吉尔
I didn't kill Gil. Mike didn't kill Gil.
妳也永远别想用这件命桉给摩斯定罪
And you will never hang this murder on Moss.
为什麽? -他不是亲自动手的
Why is that? - Firstly, he didn't do it. Not personally.
他也不会抖出是谁干的 凶手也不会抖出他
He also won't roll on whoever he had do it and they won't roll on him,
所以妳是白跑一趟
so you're going home with nothing.
真讨厌
That sucks.
麦克和黛莉跑去佛州 我却只有这张烂照片
Mike and Delly went to Florida and all I got was this lousy photo.
或者
Or...
我可以给妳某个东西 扳倒摩斯的整个事业
I can give you something to take down Moss' entire operation.
妳会得到什麽?
And you get?
那张照片
That picture.
还有24小时再次搞失踪
And 24 hours to disappear again.
我喜欢当死人 但仅限这种程度,不是真的死绝
I like being dead, but only this much dead, not all the way.
妳今天就搭机回家
Airplane, home today.
不玩太空山,不玩哈利波特世界
No Space Mountain. No Harry Potter World.
车子丢在机场就滚蛋
Just drop your car at the airport and fuck off.
早安
Morning.
欢迎,朋友 -你们这个小镇真可爱
Welcome, my friend. - A lovely town you have.
谢谢,在海滩有很多事可以做
Thank you, thank you, many things to do at the beach.
还有火箭
The rockets.
难怪我朋友会选这裡,麦克瓦伦坦?
Ah. I see why my friend chose this place. Mike Valentine?
麦克瓦伦坦?
Uh, Mike Valentine?
对,麦克瓦伦坦,他在吗?
Yes, Mike Valentine. He here?
不好意思
Uh, yeah, I'm sorry.
但为了尊重我们房♥客的隐私
But to respect the privacy of our guest,
店家的政策是不对外提供资讯
it is the policy of ownership not to give out information
透露他们是不是在这裡
as to whether they are here or not.
也许你可以留下姓名电♥话♥?
Maybe leave your name and number?
没关係
Uh, that's okay.
反正给他惊喜更好玩
It's more fun to surprise him anyway.
我好多年没见过这个了
I haven't seen this one in years.
我爸跟自动贩卖♥♥机公♥司♥合作过
My dad, he worked with vending machine companies.
后来我在学习家族事业的时候
And coming up, when I was learning the family business,
学到了不同机型的几个怪癖
I picked up on a few quirks of the various models.
例如这一台
See, like this one.
只要用力敲一下
If you give it a punch...
敲对地方,就会有免费的汽水
in the right spot, you get a free soda.
真好
Very nice.
我好久没动手做到这种程度了
I haven't been involved at that level in a while, you know...
就是捲起袖子干活之类的事
sleeves rolled up, getting the job done, that sort of thing.
但是,管它的
But fuck it.
我在度假,对吧?
I'm on vacation, right?
他在二号♥房♥!
He's in room two!
很好
Great.
广♥告♥过后
[Kaitlin] Coming up after the break,
强尼足球会带来 大学预校的最新精彩画面
we'll have Johnny Football with the latest in prep and college highlights,
we'll have Johnny Football with the latest in prep and college highlights,
以及赛前分♥析♥本週末的NFL赛事...
plus a preview of this weekend's NFL matchup...
妳介意我关一下电视吗?
You okay if I turn it off a sec?
他很帅
Good looking boy.
杰森
Jason.
佩琪
Patsy.
我来看看妳还好吗
I wanted to see how you are.
他们想摘取他的器官
They want to take his organs.
我只想说,他们要妳做这种决定
I just want to say it's such an unfair decision
很不公平
they're asking you to make.
以母亲的身份
As a mom.
妳有小孩吗?
Kids?
一个女儿
A daughter.
妈的,我是生了一个汽车警报器吧
Goddamn it, I gave birth to a goddamn car alarm.
不如让我抱她吧 -做什麽?喂奶吗?
Why don't you let me take her. - And do what? Breastfeed her?
她跟死亡之间就只有我而已
I'm all there is between her and death. Just me.
她感恩吗?没有 她不爽我,我受不了了,泰德
Is she grateful? No. She's mad at me. I can't do it, Ted.
你说我受得了,你骗人 你甚至不想跟我做♥爱♥了!
You said I could and you lied. You don't even want to have sex with me!
等等,什麽?
Wait, what?
(酒精)
妳是对的
You were right.
不要动
Ow! - Be still.
麦克瓦伦坦
Mike Valentine.
来到这裡
Coming to this place.
我真该听妳的
I should have listened.
我们不会让这些人阻止我们
We won't let these people stop us.
美国梦
American dream.
这是你睡着了才会做的梦
A dream is what happens when you are asleep
然后别人会来揍你
and other people come and beat you.
还是用汽水罐呢
With a Mello Yello.
我们定了计画
We made a plan.
就要坚持下去
We stay to it.
为我们家做最好的打算
Do what's best for our family.
不会有事的
We'll be okay.
也许现在开始要更机警一点了
And maybe start sleeping with one eye open.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
山缪呢?
Where is Samuel?
我听说火箭升空就在这附近
I heard rockets lift off around here.
你有看过火箭升空吗?
You ever seen a rocket lift off?
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表