剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表
妳好 -你好
Hello. - Hi.
♪ I'm not looking for harm I'm looking for love ♪
♪ I'm not looking for harm I'm looking for love ♪
♪ Will you let me in your hard heart? Let me in your pub ♪
惊人转折 一名佛州男今天闯进橘郡监狱
In a twist, a Florida man broke into the Orange County Jail today.
被控抢劫珠宝店的嫌犯交保出狱后
The suspect, out on bail on charges of robbing a jewelry store,
想要取回他被狱方保管的手♥机♥
wanted to retrieve his cell phone from the effects locker
因为裡面有他下一次抢桉的指引
because it contained directions to his next robbery.
靠! -靠!
Oh, shit! - Oh, shit!
靠 -快跑!
Shit. - Run!
可恶
Shit, shit, shit.
给我回来!
Get the hell back here!
快给我回来!
Get back there, now!
♪ I wanna deceive you You're stupid, I'm fast ♪
♪ I'm not looking for trouble I'm looking for love ♪
♪ I'm looking for love ♪
♪ Will you let me in your hard heart? ♪
♪ Let me in your hard heart Let me in your pub ♪
片名:佛州男
妳们这边还好吗?
How you gals doing here?
蛮好的,谢谢
Pretty good, thanks.
是吗?好
Yeah? Okay.
桑尼在哪裡?
Where's Sonny?
妳一定就是没被杀的女孩
You must be the girl who wasn't murdered.
总之是还没有
Not yet anyway.
妳要喝什麽?
What are you drinking?
这能给我什麽?
What will this get me?
那个大概能给妳几乎顶层所有的酒
That will probably get you most of that top shelf
和这整栋房♥子
and this entire building.
还有更多
There's more.
在哪裡?
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你能帮上忙
Might be where you come in.
你儿子说你多才多艺
Your son said you're a man of many talents.
麦克那样说我?
Mike said that about me?
是我的解读
I'm paraphrasing.
他不知道妳来这裡
He doesn't know you're here.
他不认为那是真的
He doesn't think it's true.
我猜...
I'm guessing, uh...
波本酒
bourbon.
看吧?这麽快就在解谜了
See? Already solving mysteries.
所以麦克说我很会找东西?
So Mike said I was good at finding things, huh?
对
Yeah.
麦克说的是“取得” -这个取得物
Mike said "acquiring." - This acquisition...
大概有几位数? -九位数
how many figures we talking? - Nine.
但老实说,其中八个都是0
But to be honest, eight of those are zeros.
等我一下
One second.
嘿 -我知道卡车在哪了
Hey. - I know where the truck is.
那真是好消息
That is very good news.
我同意
I agree.
妳在哪?
Where are you?
我饿了
Uh, I got hungry.
等我回去
I'll come back.
我们再庆祝
We'll celebrate.
靠,真是尴尬
Fuck. This is awkward.
麦克
Mike.
对
Yeah.
他好像找到了
Seems he found it.
所以...
So... - Ah.
以防万一你们两个需要帮忙
Well... in case you two need any help...
现在我们知道怎麽找到彼此了
now we know where to find each other.
敬摩斯
To Moss.
愿他妈的滚开...我这是肺腑之言
May he fuck-- and I mean this from the bottom of my heart--off.
所以黄金有多重? -很重
So how heavy is the gold? - Very.
卡车有多深?
And how far down is the truck?
天坑顶多20公尺深
Well, the sinkhole is no more than 70 feet deep.
我去租潜水设备,明晚就知道了
I'll rent some scuba gear and tomorrow night we can see.
好,但我问这些是因为
Right, but where I was going in this,
我不会潜水,也不会吊重
I don't dive. I don't lift things. - Mm-hm.
很抱歉我求职档桉裡没这些技能 我们需要帮忙
I'm sorry if that wasn't on my LinkedIn profile. We need help.
对,但我不确定要找谁,所以...
Yeah, but I'm not sure who I'd want to involve, so...
不知道耶
I don't know.
家人? -不行
Family? - No.
佩琪已经在确认 妳救护车驾驶的甦醒机率
Patsy's checking on your ambulance driver's chances
看能否把妳的死归到他头上 所以不行
to see if he's good for your murder, so no.
那你♥爸♥呢? -不要
Who, Dad? - No.
不要吗?
No?
抱歉,我的意思是打死都不要
Sorry. I meant, fuck no.
对,你说过你们处得不好
Right. You said you guys don't get along so well,
但我想一亿... -打死都不要,他是罪犯
but I figured for, like, $100 million-- - Fuck no. He's a criminal.
我们也是罪犯 -我们不是罪犯
We're criminals. - We're not criminals.
我们正在当罪犯 -我们没有做错事
We're being criminals. - We're not doing anything wrong.
有时候你做某些事 不代表你就是那样
Sometimes you do certain things and it doesn't mean you are that thing.
天哪,你这是什麽话? -很简单
Oh, my God. You're hearing this, right? - It's simple.
他知道有黄金就会拿走,好吗?
If he finds out about the gold, he'll take it. Okay?
好吧
Fine.
那就打死都不要
Fuck no, it is.
40块
Forty bucks.
有钱人
Rich man.
天哪
Oh, God.
好,但肯定还有我们能做的事吧
Okay, but there must be something we can do.
我们医疗上能做的恐怕都做了
I'm afraid we've done all we can medically.
至于临终愿望,像是器官捐赠
As far as any end-of-life wishes like organ donation,
会有人过来跟妳讨论
someone from here will come by to discuss that with you.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
(佩琪:那个急救员CTD了)
(麦克:?)
(佩琪 快断气了,意思是活不久了)
(麦克:谢啦)
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我想知道有多少时间 能把那辆卡车弄出来
I wanna know how long we have to get that truck out of there.
所以关于找家人帮忙,我改变心意了
So I changed my mind about asking family.
找你♥爸♥?
Your dad?
不是,找我妹夫
Nope, my brother-in-law.
他负责天坑的调查工作 我想他可以提供资讯
He does survey work at the sinkhole. I think he'll be good for information.
他很爱讲话
He loves to talk.
(摩斯手♥机♥)
谁打来的?
Who's that?
摩斯 -不...好吧,等等
Moss. - No. No. Okay, wait--
不,不要阻止我,我想听
No, no, don't stop me, I wanna hear.
摩斯,我再打给你 我可能有杀黛莉凶手的线索了
Moss. Let me call you back. I may have a line on Delly's killer.
闭嘴,让我先问你
Shut up, shut up. Let me ask you something.
你发现她的时候
When you discovered her...
她身上有什麽东西吗?
was there anything on her?
只有床单
Well, just a sheet.
但我没办法看... -她的随身物品啦,天哪
But I couldn't see anything-- - In her possession. Jesus.
她离开的时候拿了我保险箱裡的现金
When she left, she took some cash from my safe
还有一个电脑的小东西
and a little computer thingy.
好耶!
Whoo! Yes!
你把保险箱密♥码♥告诉她?
You gave her your safe combination?
去你的
Fuck you.
是摩斯,对不对?
It's M-O-S-S, isn't it?
到底有没有?
Did she or not?
只有钥匙跟她的手♥机♥
Just some keys and her phone.
再去确认一次
Just go check again.
私人物品什麽的
Personal effects, whatever.
然后再打给我
And call me back.
但是...两点以后再打
But... not until after 2:00.
我要跟外烩试菜
I'm trying samples from the caterers.
什麽外烩?
What caterers?
我明天要办追悼会 因为我女朋友被杀
For the memorial I'm having tomorrow because my girlfriend was murdered,
让我很难过,因为我派了一个孬种
which makes me sad because I sent some dickless prick
去查杀她的凶手,他却什麽都没查到
to find her killer and he hasn't done shit,
让我很生气
which makes me mad.
什麽电脑的东西?
What computer thingy?
不知道
No idea.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 佛罗里达男子(2023) | 导航列表